2. Louis Murphy
3. Jason Snelling

ALL didn't go through FML. having terrible waiver position FTL
Man I'm in the same boat. I had:
1.Snelling
2.Tolbert
3.Demaryius Thomas
4.Kevin Walter

Had 8/10, and picked up Louis Murphy off FA. Now I have 4th spot outta 10.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
My waiver pick ups of
1. D. Thomas
2. Louis Murphy
3. Jason Snelling

ALL didn't go through FML. having terrible waiver position FTL
Man I'm in the same boat. I had:
1.Snelling
2.Tolbert
3.Demaryius Thomas
4.Kevin Walter

Had 8/10, and picked up Louis Murphy off FA. Now I have 4th spot outta 10.

Tell me who you think got the better end of this trade

Palmer, Maclin, and Tony Gonzalez for Mendenhall and Desean JAckson

Is anyone here picking up Tony moeaki?? I'm thinking about dropping Kevin boss for him. I already have jermichael finley

Is anyone here picking up Tony moeaki?? I'm thinking about dropping Kevin boss for him. I already have jermichael finley

How do you guys feel about Jason Snelling? I really don't need a third starting RB I have L.Mccoy and A.Foster as my starters with knosho as my backup. This league is a ppr league and is just a high scoring league so I am not to found of Larry Fitz. We play with 3 Receivers and I have Andre Johnson, Roddy White and Larry Fitz as my starters while having Mark Clayton as a backup. I am considering doing this trade
Give Up: Larry Fitz, Jason Snelling,

Receive: Dematryius(sp?) Thomas, Peyton Hillis

Do you think I am giving too much up the guy really wants a starting RB and I am not sure how long Snelling will be a starter and I do not like the chemistry that D.Anderson has with Larry Fitz. 

How do you guys feel about Jason Snelling? I really don't need a third starting RB I have L.Mccoy and A.Foster as my starters with knosho as my backup. This league is a ppr league and is just a high scoring league so I am not to found of Larry Fitz. We play with 3 Receivers and I have Andre Johnson, Roddy White and Larry Fitz as my starters while having Mark Clayton as a backup. I am considering doing this trade

Do you think I am giving too much up the guy really wants a starting RB and I am not sure how long Snelling will be a starter and I do not like the chemistry that D.Anderson has with Larry Fitz. 

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

who would you guys rather have flacco or vick?

If you're talking about for this week, Vick. If you're talking about for the rest of the season, Flacco.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Whoever got Mendenhall and DeSean should send the other person a "Thank You" Hallmark Card.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Turner is starting. I wouldn't give up on Fitz just yet. You'd definitely be on the losing end of this deal if you go through with it. Demaryius and Peyton Hillis are both WW pickups, and I'm pretty sure you spent a 2nd or 3rd round pick on Fitz. Give it a couple more weeks. 

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

who would you guys rather have flacco or vick?

If you're talking about for this week, Vick. If you're talking about for the rest of the season, Flacco.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Whoever got Mendenhall and DeSean should send the other person a "Thank You" Hallmark Card.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Turner is starting. I wouldn't give up on Fitz just yet. You'd definitely be on the losing end of this deal if you go through with it. Demaryius and Peyton Hillis are both WW pickups, and I'm pretty sure you spent a 2nd or 3rd round pick on Fitz. Give it a couple more weeks. 

Pick 1:

Mike Vick vs Jags
Phillip Rivers vs Seahawks

Pick 1:
Beanie Wells vs Raiders
J-Stewart vs Bengals
TO vs Panthers

Pick 1:
Zach Miller vs Cardinals
John Carlson vs Chargers
Jason Witten vs Texans

Pick 1:
Cards D/ST vs Raiders
Eagles D/ST vs Jags
Phins D/ST vs Jets

Pick 1:

Mike Vick vs Jags
Phillip Rivers vs Seahawks

Pick 1:
Beanie Wells vs Raiders
J-Stewart vs Bengals
TO vs Panthers

Pick 1:
Zach Miller vs Cardinals
John Carlson vs Chargers
Jason Witten vs Texans

Pick 1:
Cards D/ST vs Raiders
Eagles D/ST vs Jags
Phins D/ST vs Jets

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Ok this guy is an idiot he dropped Arian Foster three days before the first game so I am going to see if I can get by by trading Snelling and Mark Clayton for D.Thomas

Back
Top Bottom