The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Turner is starting. I wouldn't give up on Fitz just yet. You'd definitely be on the losing end of this deal if you go through with it. Demaryius and Peyton Hillis are both WW pickups, and I'm pretty sure you spent a 2nd or 3rd round pick on Fitz. Give it a couple more weeks. 
Ok this guy is an idiot he dropped Arian Foster three days before the first game so I am going to see if I can get by by trading Snelling and Mark Clayton for D.Thomas

Freaking Yuku
30t6p3b.gif

eagles @ jags (stewart bradley is back.. but best just torched our D, so who knows what MJD could do.. but then again it is the jags and there won't be any fans at the game)

or

49ers @ KC (would go with this.. but we all know about their issues getting plays in and arrowhead is loud as hell.. not sure cassel will be able to take advantage of that secondary)

eagles @ jags (stewart bradley is back.. but best just torched our D, so who knows what MJD could do.. but then again it is the jags and there won't be any fans at the game)

or

49ers @ KC (would go with this.. but we all know about their issues getting plays in and arrowhead is loud as hell.. not sure cassel will be able to take advantage of that secondary)

ha ha I was the one who got Jackson and Mendenhall... I offered it not thinking it'd go through but he took it...

Leaves me with Vick as my QB and my TE's are now Zack Miller and Mercedes Lewis. My WR's though are Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, and Jackson... so now too shabby there. Steven Jackson and Mendenhall at RB.

ha ha I was the one who got Jackson and Mendenhall... I offered it not thinking it'd go through but he took it...

Leaves me with Vick as my QB and my TE's are now Zack Miller and Mercedes Lewis. My WR's though are Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, and Jackson... so now too shabby there. Steven Jackson and Mendenhall at RB.

Pick 2
Clinton Portis vs Stl, Dez Bryant Vs Houston, Mike Tolbert vs Seattle

Pick 2
Charles vs SF, LT vs Miami, Tolbert Vs Seattle

Pick 2
Clinton Portis vs Stl, Dez Bryant Vs Houston, Mike Tolbert vs Seattle

Pick 2
Charles vs SF, LT vs Miami, Tolbert Vs Seattle

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

who would you guys rather have flacco or vick?

If you're talking about for this week, Vick. If you're talking about for the rest of the season, Flacco.
why do you say that? i mean he SHOULD bounce back.. but i'm a little uneasy about the remainder of his schedule:

[table][tr][td]4[/td][td]Sun, Oct 3[/td][td]at Pittsburgh[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Sun, Oct 10[/td][td]Denver[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Sun, Oct 17[/td][td]at New England[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Sun, Oct 24[/td][td]Buffalo[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Sun, Nov 7[/td][td]Miami[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Thu, Nov 11[/td][td]at Atlanta[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Sun, Nov 21[/td][td]at Carolina[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Sun, Nov 28[/td][td]Tampa Bay[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]Sun, Dec 5[/td][td]Pittsburgh[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Mon, Dec 13[/td][td]at Houston[/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Sun, Dec 19[/td][td]New Orleans[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][/table]

and eagles have:
[table][tr][td]4[/td][td]Sun, Oct 3[/td][td]Washington[/td][td]4:15 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Sun, Oct 10[/td][td]at San Francisco[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Sun, Oct 17[/td][td]Atlanta[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Sun, Oct 24[/td][td]at Tennessee[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Sun, Nov 7[/td][td]Indianapolis[/td][td]4:15 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Mon, Nov 15[/td][td]at Washington[/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Sun, Nov 21[/td][td]NY Giants[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Sun, Nov 28[/td][td]at Chicago[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]Thu, Dec 2[/td][td]Houston[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Sun, Dec 12[/td][td]at Dallas[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Sun, Dec 19[/td][td]at NY Giants[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

who would you guys rather have flacco or vick?

If you're talking about for this week, Vick. If you're talking about for the rest of the season, Flacco.
why do you say that? i mean he SHOULD bounce back.. but i'm a little uneasy about the remainder of his schedule:

[table][tr][td]4[/td][td]Sun, Oct 3[/td][td]at Pittsburgh[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Sun, Oct 10[/td][td]Denver[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Sun, Oct 17[/td][td]at New England[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Sun, Oct 24[/td][td]Buffalo[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Sun, Nov 7[/td][td]Miami[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Thu, Nov 11[/td][td]at Atlanta[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Sun, Nov 21[/td][td]at Carolina[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Sun, Nov 28[/td][td]Tampa Bay[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]Sun, Dec 5[/td][td]Pittsburgh[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Mon, Dec 13[/td][td]at Houston[/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Sun, Dec 19[/td][td]New Orleans[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][/table]

and eagles have:
[table][tr][td]4[/td][td]Sun, Oct 3[/td][td]Washington[/td][td]4:15 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Sun, Oct 10[/td][td]at San Francisco[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Sun, Oct 17[/td][td]Atlanta[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Sun, Oct 24[/td][td]at Tennessee[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Sun, Nov 7[/td][td]Indianapolis[/td][td]4:15 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Mon, Nov 15[/td][td]at Washington[/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Sun, Nov 21[/td][td]NY Giants[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Sun, Nov 28[/td][td]at Chicago[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]Thu, Dec 2[/td][td]Houston[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Sun, Dec 12[/td][td]at Dallas[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Sun, Dec 19[/td][td]at NY Giants[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][/tr][/table]

Which RB should I start? (Pick only one).

Darren McFadden @ ARZ
Mike Tolbert @ SEA
Shonn Greene @ MIA

Which RB should I start? (Pick only one).

Darren McFadden @ ARZ
Mike Tolbert @ SEA
Shonn Greene @ MIA

Back
Top Bottom