The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

There is no snow in Buffalo right now.

It's 46 out with a chance of rain. (Just Weather.com)
I meant inclement weather then
laugh.gif

I'm so screwed. Any chance Carolina shows some heart today and slows Drew Brees down?

I'm so screwed. Any chance Carolina shows some heart today and slows Drew Brees down?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Yes...it's called a run game. Saints don't too well against the run, so expect them to ground and pound and run down the clock to keep Brees off the fied.
Saints aren't as good as last year anyway.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Yes...it's called a run game. Saints don't too well against the run, so expect them to ground and pound and run down the clock to keep Brees off the fied.
Saints aren't as good as last year anyway.

Should I do this trade? I give Vick and Collie I get Schaub and Brandon Marshall

Hurry! Gotta put it through before the second round of games. I already have Rodgers so I'm basically getting Schaub for my bench and trading Collie for Marshall

Should I do this trade? I give Vick and Collie I get Schaub and Brandon Marshall

Hurry! Gotta put it through before the second round of games. I already have Rodgers so I'm basically getting Schaub for my bench and trading Collie for Marshall

Back
Top Bottom