The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Should I do this trade? I give Vick and Collie I get Schaub and Brandon Marshall

Hurry! Gotta put it through before the second round of games. I already have Rodgers so I'm basically getting Schaub for my bench and trading Collie for Marshall

I would. Schaub is just getting warmed up. You have got to like B-Marsh for a full season over Collie.

I would. Schaub is just getting warmed up. You have got to like B-Marsh for a full season over Collie.

Originally Posted by AG 47

This. Do it.

Originally Posted by AG 47

This. Do it.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Is this a TO come out party or just a fluke?

Cleveland's secondary is garbage. They play those soft zones....any receiver with a brain is going to find the soft spots.

I'm not ready to hop on the TO bandwagon just yet.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Is this a TO come out party or just a fluke?

Cleveland's secondary is garbage. They play those soft zones....any receiver with a brain is going to find the soft spots.

I'm not ready to hop on the TO bandwagon just yet.

Na I know 
laugh.gif

I have him on my bench so I'm hoping someone desperate wants him now.

Guyz I am torn between Blair White and DHB...... Any help/input/advice would be nice

Guyz I am torn between Blair White and DHB...... Any help/input/advice would be nice

Back
Top Bottom