The Official Fantasy Football Thread

arian foster back in the game with a 74yd td
pimp.gif

Just wanna give a big, huge thank you to the dudes in here that convinced me to drop Zach Miller for Blair White. I'll probably never be asking for an opinion in here again.

Zach Miller - 11 catches for 122 yards and a touchdown

Blair White - 2 catches for 20 yards

indifferent.gif

Just wanna give a big, huge thank you to the dudes in here that convinced me to drop Zach Miller for Blair White. I'll probably never be asking for an opinion in here again.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

indifferent.gif
why would you drop Miller for a guy that's playing in his 2nd career NFL game?  You should know better than that.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

indifferent.gif
why would you drop Miller for a guy that's playing in his 2nd career NFL game?  You should know better than that.

I don't think anyone suggested dropping Zach Miller.

And like dude above me said, this was his 2nd career game, why drop anyone for him.

I don't think anyone suggested dropping Zach Miller.

And like dude above me said, this was his 2nd career game, why drop anyone for him.

Thanx to Vick getting hurt and Desean Jackson not doing a thing....I lost by 3 pts. Its ok will jump to first place in 2 other leagues.

Thanx to Vick getting hurt and Desean Jackson not doing a thing....I lost by 3 pts. Its ok will jump to first place in 2 other leagues.

Back
Top Bottom