The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Twitter is going nuts too asking where Arian Foster is... I NEED TO KNOW TOO!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Arian Foster got the dreaded "DNP - Coach's Decision"

Nothing was reported on the injury report
30t6p3b.gif
Yea that pretty much destroyed my chances of winning one of my leagues today %%$%

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Arian Foster got the dreaded "DNP - Coach's Decision"

Nothing was reported on the injury report
30t6p3b.gif
Yea that pretty much destroyed my chances of winning one of my leagues today %%$%

Unbelievable. And he just might lose his job for good the way Slaton, Ward are playing. Kubiak shows no mercy to his backs.

And I own Vick, too.
indifferent.gif

Unbelievable. And he just might lose his job for good the way Slaton, Ward are playing. Kubiak shows no mercy to his backs.

And I own Vick, too.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

And I own Vick, too.
indifferent.gif
Raiders run defense stinks.  Anybody can run on them.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

And I own Vick, too.
indifferent.gif
Raiders run defense stinks.  Anybody can run on them.

and none of these NFL "experts" knew about this RB situation in houston? foster can't be benched just on the fumbling.
has to be something more in depth.

and none of these NFL "experts" knew about this RB situation in houston? foster can't be benched just on the fumbling.
has to be something more in depth.

And I own Vick, too.
indifferent.gif

And I own Vick, too.
indifferent.gif

Schefter is a joke, all of these so called league insiders can't get to the bottom of this? Son of a....

Schefter is a joke, all of these so called league insiders can't get to the bottom of this? Son of a....

Back
Top Bottom