The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by presequel

someone in my league dropped ryan matthews.....

i already have medenhall and gore as my 2 main backs. jamaal charles from kc as my backup.

i have roddy white, d. driver, p harvin, ocho cinco, and austin collie as my wr.

should i drop anyone for him? i have waiver 2 priority.
drop ocho cinco.. how many WRs do you start? if you only start 2.. i would offer harvin and ocho cinco (just because you wont get any sort of consistency out of harvin).. maybe try to get megatron.. maybe buy low on fitz (hell only white and collie would be sorta safe out of that group of receivers)

Originally Posted by presequel

someone in my league dropped ryan matthews.....

i already have medenhall and gore as my 2 main backs. jamaal charles from kc as my backup.

i have roddy white, d. driver, p harvin, ocho cinco, and austin collie as my wr.

should i drop anyone for him? i have waiver 2 priority.
drop ocho cinco.. how many WRs do you start? if you only start 2.. i would offer harvin and ocho cinco (just because you wont get any sort of consistency out of harvin).. maybe try to get megatron.. maybe buy low on fitz (hell only white and collie would be sorta safe out of that group of receivers)

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

just got offered Ryan Matthews and Matt Forte for Jamaal Charles. What do yall think. I am hurting for RBs. My only other ones are Willis Mcgahee, Michael Bush, and Leon Washington lol

do it now!

charles must have done something to someone's mother.. seriously, why is dude getting less than 15 touches

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

just got offered Ryan Matthews and Matt Forte for Jamaal Charles. What do yall think. I am hurting for RBs. My only other ones are Willis Mcgahee, Michael Bush, and Leon Washington lol

do it now!

charles must have done something to someone's mother.. seriously, why is dude getting less than 15 touches

thinking about offering Keller for Forte... good trade? I'm weak at RB and have a solid TE in Jermichael Finley

thinking about offering Keller for Forte... good trade? I'm weak at RB and have a solid TE in Jermichael Finley

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Nobody will do that trade
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I need 13 points out of Ronnie Brown to win week 4 and go 4-0. Still heated Smith had to leave the game and Maclin did nothing.

I need 13 points out of Ronnie Brown to win week 4 and go 4-0. Still heated Smith had to leave the game and Maclin did nothing.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
the guy who has Forte is stacked at RB and only has 1 TE plus I dont think hes very football knowledgeable.  not to mention in my league Keller has more points than Forte right now

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
the guy who has Forte is stacked at RB and only has 1 TE plus I dont think hes very football knowledgeable.  not to mention in my league Keller has more points than Forte right now

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

who would you guys rather have for the rest of the year pettigrew or moeaki?

(celek is my starter.. which only works if vick is out for extended time)
anyone?

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

who would you guys rather have for the rest of the year pettigrew or moeaki?

(celek is my starter.. which only works if vick is out for extended time)
anyone?

Originally Posted by I WON

Green-Ellis or Ricky Williams tonight?
The conservative pick for me would be Law Firm..... but if there is one game where Williams will show up and/or do anything, it will be this game. I got Ricky goin tonight, wish me luck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I WON

Green-Ellis or Ricky Williams tonight?
The conservative pick for me would be Law Firm..... but if there is one game where Williams will show up and/or do anything, it will be this game. I got Ricky goin tonight, wish me luck
laugh.gif

Him: Forte trade Me: S-Jax. Thoughts?

I'm thinking of making a counter of S-Jax and Cincy-Def for Matt Forte and NYJ-Def

Back
Top Bottom