The Official Fantasy Football Thread

2-1 this week. megatron,a.gates,zach miller,jones-drew,and NE defense (in that L) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1-3,3-1,1-3. got a few adjustments to make.

2-1 this week. megatron,a.gates,zach miller,jones-drew,and NE defense (in that L) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1-3,3-1,1-3. got a few adjustments to make.

Week 5 Fantasy Pregame:
According to Jerry Jones, Felix Jones is gonna be getting more touches at Marion Barber's expense

Per rotoworld: "The Cowboys' owner, coaching staff, and scouts have "unanimously" agreed that Felix Jones needs to touch the ball more going forward."

For deeper leagues, Tashard Choice is a decent pick up as well.

Bronco's RB Knowshon Moreno is being "penciled in" as playing vs. Baltimore.

laugh.gif
 Don't even think about starting him until he actually gets through a practice session... and even then, he's playing the Ravens.

Bucc's RB Carnell Williams is gonna be losing a LOT of carries. Caddy is just too injury prone.

He barely lasted 4 games 
30t6p3b.gif
. Williams will see early down touches; LeGarette Blount will see goal line/short yardage carries; Huggins will play passing downs.

Marshawn Lynch has been traded to the Seattle Seahawks.

Good move for CJ Spiller/Lynch owners.

Per rotoworld: "Clinton Portis (groin) said on his radio show that he "doesn't think the team would allow (him) to attempt to play Sunday." He also said he heard his groin "pop." 
Pick up Ryan Torain if you haven't already.

Week 5 Fantasy Pregame:
According to Jerry Jones, Felix Jones is gonna be getting more touches at Marion Barber's expense

Per rotoworld: "The Cowboys' owner, coaching staff, and scouts have "unanimously" agreed that Felix Jones needs to touch the ball more going forward."

For deeper leagues, Tashard Choice is a decent pick up as well.

Bronco's RB Knowshon Moreno is being "penciled in" as playing vs. Baltimore.

laugh.gif
 Don't even think about starting him until he actually gets through a practice session... and even then, he's playing the Ravens.

Bucc's RB Carnell Williams is gonna be losing a LOT of carries. Caddy is just too injury prone.

He barely lasted 4 games 
30t6p3b.gif
. Williams will see early down touches; LeGarette Blount will see goal line/short yardage carries; Huggins will play passing downs.

Marshawn Lynch has been traded to the Seattle Seahawks.

Good move for CJ Spiller/Lynch owners.

Per rotoworld: "Clinton Portis (groin) said on his radio show that he "doesn't think the team would allow (him) to attempt to play Sunday." He also said he heard his groin "pop." 
Pick up Ryan Torain if you haven't already.

Got offered Dez, Torain and Hightower for Ocho and Best..... take it?

laugh.gif
Why do you wanna dump Best so badly? Torain looks good, but they're still one of the worst rushing teams in the league. Hightower will continue to split with Beanie. Dez and Ocho is basically a cointoss, but I'd still favor Chad.
If you really don't like Best, at least wait until he torches the Rams this week and get a better value. There's no way I'd trade him, personally.

Y'all think Mike Bell is worth making a waiver claim this week? I've got a roster spot to fill and I'm leaning towards him.

laugh.gif
Why do you wanna dump Best so badly? Torain looks good, but they're still one of the worst rushing teams in the league. Hightower will continue to split with Beanie. Dez and Ocho is basically a cointoss, but I'd still favor Chad.
If you really don't like Best, at least wait until he torches the Rams this week and get a better value. There's no way I'd trade him, personally.

Y'all think Mike Bell is worth making a waiver claim this week? I've got a roster spot to fill and I'm leaning towards him.

just got offered this
i send ced benson & roethlisbeger
i get ray rice & cutler

my other QB is sanchez my other RB's are addai barber and wells

just got offered this
i get ray rice & cutler

my other QB is sanchez my other RB's are addai barber and wells

^ i'd take a chance on torain

i got offered peyton hillis and jonathan stewart for ryan torain and patriots defense. i still have jets d.

should i make the trade?

my rbs:

mjd
turner
best
snelling
torain

any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated!

^ i'd take a chance on torain

i got offered peyton hillis and jonathan stewart for ryan torain and patriots defense. i still have jets d.

should i make the trade?

my rbs:

mjd
turner
best
snelling
torain

any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated!

Michael Vick is out. Who's a good replacement for me: Matt Ryan or Sam Bradford? This is tough because Matt Ryan is playing the Browns and Bradford is playing the Lions, basically two teams who aren't nearly as good on defense. Any suggestions?

Michael Vick is out. Who's a good replacement for me: Matt Ryan or Sam Bradford? This is tough because Matt Ryan is playing the Browns and Bradford is playing the Lions, basically two teams who aren't nearly as good on defense. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

take that immediately.
i get ray rice & cutler
I'd definitely do it. Rice & Cutler both have higher ceilings.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

take that immediately.
i get ray rice & cutler
I'd definitely do it. Rice & Cutler both have higher ceilings.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif

It isn't that I wanna dump him. I LOVE Jahvid Best, but it's like every week I go in praying that he doesn't get hurt. So I wanna get as much value for him as I can, and I think Torain is going to be a solid start for the rest of the year and Beanie Wells will either end up getting hurt again or not run good. Either way the Cardinals are going to be running the ball a LOT, cuz Derek Anderson sucks. My other running backs are Lesean McCoy 
tired.gif
, Forsett, Blount and Snelling. On top of that I really, really want Dez. I think dude's about to blow up, and Ocho hasn't done a damn thing for me yet and right now he's only still got trade value because of his name.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif

It isn't that I wanna dump him. I LOVE Jahvid Best, but it's like every week I go in praying that he doesn't get hurt. So I wanna get as much value for him as I can, and I think Torain is going to be a solid start for the rest of the year and Beanie Wells will either end up getting hurt again or not run good. Either way the Cardinals are going to be running the ball a LOT, cuz Derek Anderson sucks. My other running backs are Lesean McCoy 
tired.gif
, Forsett, Blount and Snelling. On top of that I really, really want Dez. I think dude's about to blow up, and Ocho hasn't done a damn thing for me yet and right now he's only still got trade value because of his name.

Back
Top Bottom