The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I really like Royal/Forte.

Orton has been on FIRE this year and his rapport with Royal is solid, but Forte will be asked to carry the workload without Cutler playing.

I can't call it. Hope it helps.

Should I trade Flacco and Collie for Roethlisberger and Colston?

My other QB is Cutler. I wonder if Collie keeps it up and wonder if Colston picks it up?

My other QB is Cutler. I wonder if Collie keeps it up and wonder if Colston picks it up?

^Hillis

I'm so stuck on forte or torain.

I think forte will get a lot of touches....check downs...runs. But same with Torain And they have a much better line.

^Hillis

I'm so stuck on forte or torain.

I think forte will get a lot of touches....check downs...runs. But same with Torain And they have a much better line.

How about we institute a new rule. To be able to ask a question you must answer the one above you. Seems like a 10 to 1 ratio with questions to answers.

How about we institute a new rule. To be able to ask a question you must answer the one above you. Seems like a 10 to 1 ratio with questions to answers.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

yes we should.

Should I trade Randy Moss for LeSean McCoy. or Randy Moss for Ray Rice?

yes we should.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

yes we should.

at least wait til next next let moss gather the fantasy points (because you know every 6 plays or so Favre is going deep) ...ray rice faces the chiefs defense which is stingy

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

yes we should.

at least wait til next next let moss gather the fantasy points (because you know every 6 plays or so Favre is going deep) ...ray rice faces the chiefs defense which is stingy

yeah i can see the trouble but Forte is the offense though

but Torains fresh legs 

on a unrelated note: either Crabtree puts money on the rent  this week or he's out
laugh.gif
grin.gif

yeah i can see the trouble but Forte is the offense though

but Torains fresh legs 

on a unrelated note: either Crabtree puts money on the rent  this week or he's out
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I think that's a good trade.  I think Colston will pick things up as the season goes on.  I have a feeling that Roethlisberger will beast when he comes back.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I think that's a good trade.  I think Colston will pick things up as the season goes on.  I have a feeling that Roethlisberger will beast when he comes back.

Back
Top Bottom