The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

With McFadden out this week, I need advice on flex position:

Pick one:
Kenny Britt @ Dallas
Dwayne Bowe @ Indianapolis
Mike Sims-Walker @ Buffalo

Thanks.
I say Bowe with Sims Walker at a very close 2nd. I think both are a tose up.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

So, I'm in need a No. 2 RB. I have Lynch, Kuhn, Gore, Woodhead and Scott.

I'm trying to trade for Jamaal Charles right now. I offered the guy Shiancoe, Garcon and Scott for Chalres. Am I giving up too much for him?

not toooo much. Shiancoe is a great TE but Favre likes to go deep and Garon drops balls and never is healthy. At some point they could pull in great fantasy number just not right now.
That's what I was thinking too, but I have Keller and Garcon hasn't done anything for me this whole year. With Collie and Wayne taking up most of the receptions including Dallas Clark. I don't think Garcon will have "big" games anytime soon.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

I'm trying to trade for Jamaal Charles right now. I offered the guy Shiancoe, Garcon and Scott for Chalres. Am I giving up too much for him?

not toooo much. Shiancoe is a great TE but Favre likes to go deep and Garon drops balls and never is healthy. At some point they could pull in great fantasy number just not right now.
That's what I was thinking too, but I have Keller and Garcon hasn't done anything for me this whole year. With Collie and Wayne taking up most of the receptions including Dallas Clark. I don't think Garcon will have "big" games anytime soon.

Why can't Lynch be your No. 2 RB?  He's gonna get more touches than Forsett and plus the upcoming schedule for him are very favorable.

Why can't Lynch be your No. 2 RB?  He's gonna get more touches than Forsett and plus the upcoming schedule for him are very favorable.

^ Best @ STL 
I need some help with my flex, pick one:

- D. Williams vs CHI

- Torain vs GB

- L. Murphy vs SD

- Stewart vs CHI

^ Best @ STL 
I need some help with my flex, pick one:

- D. Williams vs CHI

- Torain vs GB

- L. Murphy vs SD

- Stewart vs CHI

help with flex:

Felix Jones vs TENN <----- is what im leaning towards
Percy Harvin @ NYJ
Eddie Royal @ BAL
L. Blount @ CIN

Pick one

help with flex:

Felix Jones vs TENN <----- is what im leaning towards
Percy Harvin @ NYJ
Eddie Royal @ BAL
L. Blount @ CIN

Pick one

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

^I'd go with Lance b/c of the matchups alone. Harvin might be seeing Cromartie. Moores gonna be seeing AZ.

Who to start at my FLEX?
Tolbert vs Oak
Austin collie (questionable) vs KC
Fred Jackson vs Jac
Jeremy Maclin @ SF

I already have Ryan Mathews starting at RB so I don't know if its a good idea to pair Tolbert with him even tho Oak's run D has been awful. What do I do?
Go with Collie. Mathews will be fine.

I need 2 picks.
A. Johnson vs NYG (Injury worth benching again?)
Benson vs TB (other RBs vs Tampa have done well)
Nicks vs Hou (is Hou Pass D. that bad? 27th rank)
Clayton vs Det (big game cause its Det?)
Torain vs GB (I have him starting but idk)
T. Jones vs Indy (Starting also but dont like the fact Charles is in the backfield)

AJ should be good enough to tourch any DB for the Giants and with the weak passing game from Cincy I see Benson having a break out game today..........

Matthews or Tolbert? Both will see touches but i have to start Jones Drew so I have to choose between one of them smh.... HELP

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

^I'd go with Lance b/c of the matchups alone. Harvin might be seeing Cromartie. Moores gonna be seeing AZ.

Who to start at my FLEX?
Tolbert vs Oak
Austin collie (questionable) vs KC
Fred Jackson vs Jac
Jeremy Maclin @ SF

I already have Ryan Mathews starting at RB so I don't know if its a good idea to pair Tolbert with him even tho Oak's run D has been awful. What do I do?
Go with Collie. Mathews will be fine.

I need 2 picks.
A. Johnson vs NYG (Injury worth benching again?)
Benson vs TB (other RBs vs Tampa have done well)
Nicks vs Hou (is Hou Pass D. that bad? 27th rank)
Clayton vs Det (big game cause its Det?)
Torain vs GB (I have him starting but idk)
T. Jones vs Indy (Starting also but dont like the fact Charles is in the backfield)

AJ should be good enough to tourch any DB for the Giants and with the weak passing game from Cincy I see Benson having a break out game today..........

Matthews or Tolbert? Both will see touches but i have to start Jones Drew so I have to choose between one of them smh.... HELP

Back
Top Bottom