The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Well in one of my leagues Romo and Austin RAPED me, but I have Romo in a league which I'm going to win, another one I have Austin... I MIGHT win.

My last league my team is just awful.... SMH at Greg Jennings being a bum.

Well in one of my leagues Romo and Austin RAPED me, but I have Romo in a league which I'm going to win, another one I have Austin... I MIGHT win.

My last league my team is just awful.... SMH at Greg Jennings being a bum.

I'm getting spanked hard lol. Oh well, Mark Clayton got injured and Arian Foster played like crap.

On to the next week

I'm getting spanked hard lol. Oh well, Mark Clayton got injured and Arian Foster played like crap.

On to the next week

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Malcom Floyd

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brandon Lloyd 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On one of my teams in a 12 team league, I had Austin, Nicks, Floyd all starting today with AP and LT still to play
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
too bad this wasn't my money league
laugh.gif

In my 16 team money league, I had Finley get hurt, Rams D get lit up, and Brees+Ladell Betts+ Jamaal Charles+Mike Thomas all fumble
roll.gif
roll.gif
plus Brees' 3 INTs i could have had a really nice day SMH. I am having the worst luck in this league, either the other team has one fantasy stud of the week playing or my guys all take a dump on me
laugh.gif
thats just the way it is sometimes.

On one of my teams in a 12 team league, I had Austin, Nicks, Floyd all starting today with AP and LT still to play
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
too bad this wasn't my money league
laugh.gif

In my 16 team money league, I had Finley get hurt, Rams D get lit up, and Brees+Ladell Betts+ Jamaal Charles+Mike Thomas all fumble
roll.gif
roll.gif
plus Brees' 3 INTs i could have had a really nice day SMH. I am having the worst luck in this league, either the other team has one fantasy stud of the week playing or my guys all take a dump on me
laugh.gif
thats just the way it is sometimes.

Why do I refuse to start Brandon Lloyd?
30t6p3b.gif
Cost me 50 points over the past 2 weeks and possibly 2 straight L's.

I'm gonna need Maclin and/or Gore to get in the paint ASAP.

Why do I refuse to start Brandon Lloyd?
30t6p3b.gif
Cost me 50 points over the past 2 weeks and possibly 2 straight L's.

I'm gonna need Maclin and/or Gore to get in the paint ASAP.

Up by 16, he's got Sanchez going tomorrow.

Up by 32, he's got Favre, Jets D, Shonn Greene, I have LT....

Up by 16, he's got Sanchez going tomorrow.

Up by 32, he's got Favre, Jets D, Shonn Greene, I have LT....

Really struggling on what to do w/ Greg Jennings. I don't want to trade him, but the stats just aren't there. 
Green Bay better solve those o-line problems cuz it's killing Rodgers' and Jennings' production. 
mad.gif

And more last minute roster tweaking failure on my part:

I sat Floyd and McCoy for Clayton and DJax 
30t6p3b.gif

But I did sub in Marcedes Lewis, Danny Amendola, and Mike Williams (TB) in another league, so it wasn't ALL bad. 
ohwell.gif

Really struggling on what to do w/ Greg Jennings. I don't want to trade him, but the stats just aren't there. 
Green Bay better solve those o-line problems cuz it's killing Rodgers' and Jennings' production. 
mad.gif

And more last minute roster tweaking failure on my part:

I sat Floyd and McCoy for Clayton and DJax 
30t6p3b.gif

But I did sub in Marcedes Lewis, Danny Amendola, and Mike Williams (TB) in another league, so it wasn't ALL bad. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom