The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

And like I said on the last page if you answer a question before you ask one this thread would be a lot more helpful. Do you guys think i should start matthews or Tolbert alongside jones drew?

Tolbert. I read that Matthews' ankle is still not 100% and I would imagine Tolbert gets the bulk of the carries this week.

indifferent.gif
I'm playing against Forte, and Finley got hurt.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

And like I said on the last page if you answer a question before you ask one this thread would be a lot more helpful. Do you guys think i should start matthews or Tolbert alongside jones drew?

Tolbert. I read that Matthews' ankle is still not 100% and I would imagine Tolbert gets the bulk of the carries this week.

I like Beanie between the two. But Davone did shred that Jets defense in the same way Percy could.

BUT if it were me, Beanie.

I like Beanie between the two. But Davone did shred that Jets defense in the same way Percy could.

BUT if it were me, Beanie.

I started Thomas Jones over Matt Forte and Derek Mason over Steve Johnson (Buffalo) needless to say im getting murdered...

I started Thomas Jones over Matt Forte and Derek Mason over Steve Johnson (Buffalo) needless to say im getting murdered...

Seriously my coaching rating must be the worst in all of fantasy.

Cost myself this week by starting Torain over Forte.

Back
Top Bottom