The Official Fantasy Football Thread

One more time..  pick 1 for the flex:
Austin Collie @ WAS
Jahvid Best @ NYG
MJD vs. TEN

And 1 TE:
Brandon Pettigrew @ NYG
Aaron Hernandez vs. BAL

My opponent has Peyton as his QB and Collie is their TD receiver so I thought that would be a good counter..

One more time..  pick 1 for the flex:
Austin Collie @ WAS
Jahvid Best @ NYG
MJD vs. TEN

And 1 TE:
Brandon Pettigrew @ NYG
Aaron Hernandez vs. BAL

My opponent has Peyton as his QB and Collie is their TD receiver so I thought that would be a good counter..

I'm gonna ask one more time because I'm still considering it. Someone offered me Tony Romo and Arian Foster for Chris Johnson

My other QB's are Big Ben and Michael Vick.... should I pull the trigger? PPR league BTW.

I'm gonna ask one more time because I'm still considering it. Someone offered me Tony Romo and Arian Foster for Chris Johnson

My other QB's are Big Ben and Michael Vick.... should I pull the trigger? PPR league BTW.

just traded peyton hillis and sam bradford for santonio holmes and big ben...
My roster:

QB: Orton

RB: Gore, J. Charles, A. Bradshaw, Fred Jackson, Donald brown

WR: Miles austin, Hakeem nicks, Kenny britt

TE: Greshem, moaeki

PPR league 4-1 record

pretty good trade?

thinking about swinging for a good TE, but the team itself is pretty solid now...

just traded peyton hillis and sam bradford for santonio holmes and big ben...
My roster:

QB: Orton

RB: Gore, J. Charles, A. Bradshaw, Fred Jackson, Donald brown

WR: Miles austin, Hakeem nicks, Kenny britt

TE: Greshem, moaeki

PPR league 4-1 record

pretty good trade?

thinking about swinging for a good TE, but the team itself is pretty solid now...

^^ you should be able to scoop one by offering charles or bradshaw to a team that need a RB and the same thing with austin or nicks to a team that needs a WR

i have keller and tony G this dude wants to offer garcon or gaffney plus one of his te's for ONE of my te's he has kellen winslow and heath miller, i was thinking heath and garcon for tony gonzo is that good?

^^ you should be able to scoop one by offering charles or bradshaw to a team that need a RB and the same thing with austin or nicks to a team that needs a WR

i have keller and tony G this dude wants to offer garcon or gaffney plus one of his te's for ONE of my te's he has kellen winslow and heath miller, i was thinking heath and garcon for tony gonzo is that good?

Ok guys i have question. I was offered a trade this morning. Im in a 10 team keeper league and currently 4-1 second in my division. What they want to give me is Andre Johnson and Steven Jackson, and i would have to give up a next seasons 1st round draft pick or 2nd round pick if i can talk them into that. Just wondering if u guys think i should pull the trigger and do it or if its too much. Im not sure if it will make my team a powerhouse so ill post it here and let u guys decide

QB - Ben Roethlisberger
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Lesean McCoy
WR/RB - Mike Williams (TB)
WR - Miles Austin
WR - Marques Colston
TE - Zach Miller

Bench
QB - Matt Schaub
RB - Pierre Thomas
WR - Braylon Edwards
WR - Louis Murphy
WR  - Danny Amendola
TE - Dustin Keller

EDIT - Forgot to mention its a PPR league

Ok guys i have question. I was offered a trade this morning. Im in a 10 team keeper league and currently 4-1 second in my division. What they want to give me is Andre Johnson and Steven Jackson, and i would have to give up a next seasons 1st round draft pick or 2nd round pick if i can talk them into that. Just wondering if u guys think i should pull the trigger and do it or if its too much. Im not sure if it will make my team a powerhouse so ill post it here and let u guys decide

QB - Ben Roethlisberger
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Lesean McCoy
WR/RB - Mike Williams (TB)
WR - Miles Austin
WR - Marques Colston
TE - Zach Miller

Bench
QB - Matt Schaub
RB - Pierre Thomas
WR - Braylon Edwards
WR - Louis Murphy
WR  - Danny Amendola
TE - Dustin Keller

EDIT - Forgot to mention its a PPR league

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I dont think i would do it.. I like Big Ben this season and CJ2K has some nice matchups come Playoff time so i would stay put on this one.

And Regarding your matchup questions

Brandon Tate Vs Bmore or Crabtree Vs Oakland

Calvin Johnson vs NYG or Mike Williams vs NO - only because he is least injured out of the two CJ's shoulder and knee are not 100 percent and he could be put out there just to be a decoy on sunday.. and Mike Williams looks like he will definitely play and actually contribute on sunday

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I dont think i would do it.. I like Big Ben this season and CJ2K has some nice matchups come Playoff time so i would stay put on this one.

And Regarding your matchup questions

Brandon Tate Vs Bmore or Crabtree Vs Oakland

Calvin Johnson vs NYG or Mike Williams vs NO - only because he is least injured out of the two CJ's shoulder and knee are not 100 percent and he could be put out there just to be a decoy on sunday.. and Mike Williams looks like he will definitely play and actually contribute on sunday

I think I need some help at RB, here's my 3-2 team:

QB- Peyton Manning
RB- L.T.
RB-
WR- Steve Smith
WR- Braylon Edwards
WR- Reggie Wayne
TE- Greg Olsen
FL- Wes Welker

Bench:
QB- Michael Vick
RB- BJGE
RB- Darren McFadden
RB- CJ Spiller
WR- Vincent Jackson
TE- Tony Gonzalez

I want to drop CJ Spiller because at this point he's taking up bench space, but later down the line maybe he could produce? Not starting BJGE because of the Ravens matchup tomorrow. DMC is questionable. Vick was dropped in my league day after he got hurt, so I picked him up anticipating a return and trade bait. I'd like to incorporate Vick/DMC/Spiller in trade scenarios for a more reliable RB, who do you guys think I should make a push for?

I think I need some help at RB, here's my 3-2 team:

QB- Peyton Manning
RB- L.T.
RB-
WR- Steve Smith
WR- Braylon Edwards
WR- Reggie Wayne
TE- Greg Olsen
FL- Wes Welker

Bench:
QB- Michael Vick
RB- BJGE
RB- Darren McFadden
RB- CJ Spiller
WR- Vincent Jackson
TE- Tony Gonzalez

I want to drop CJ Spiller because at this point he's taking up bench space, but later down the line maybe he could produce? Not starting BJGE because of the Ravens matchup tomorrow. DMC is questionable. Vick was dropped in my league day after he got hurt, so I picked him up anticipating a return and trade bait. I'd like to incorporate Vick/DMC/Spiller in trade scenarios for a more reliable RB, who do you guys think I should make a push for?

if you are thin at receiver or need a flex spot bowie (chiefs) is up against the texans.

EZE JAY_---- i would take that trade andre and jackson still got life in them. with proper scouting you'll find a good receiver and running back next year in second round anyways.

if you are thin at receiver or need a flex spot bowie (chiefs) is up against the texans.

EZE JAY_---- i would take that trade andre and jackson still got life in them. with proper scouting you'll find a good receiver and running back next year in second round anyways.

Pick two ::

Harvin vs. DAL
Austin vs. MINN
Boldin vs. NE
Floyd vs. STL

right now I got Austin and Floyd startin', don't know if I should change it up.. any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom