The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Sup homies,

Would you roll with Calvin Johnson today?

Currently, I am rolling with Harvin vs. Dallas , Maclin vs. Atlanta, and Santonio Holmes vs. Denver...

Sup homies,

Currently, I am rolling with Harvin vs. Dallas , Maclin vs. Atlanta, and Santonio Holmes vs. Denver...

^Wait on it till kick off. nothing more I could offer ya
Edit: He's playing 

^Wait on it till kick off. nothing more I could offer ya
Edit: He's playing 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Buc Em

For my flex spot..

Braylon Edwards at Broncos
Mike Thomas vs Titans
Deion Branch vs Ravens
Dexter McCluster at Texans
I would lean towards Edwards.... and then maybe Thomas, and then the other two...... Although I do have a feeling McCluster is about to show up today
nerd.gif
i'm starting McCluster not in the flex spot but in the second RB spot next to AP (dont know where this confidence came from but...)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Ewards...but branch is all about those short plays that could add up to a 100 as well
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

For my flex spot..

Braylon Edwards at Broncos
Mike Thomas vs Titans
Deion Branch vs Ravens
Dexter McCluster at Texans
I would lean towards Edwards.... and then maybe Thomas, and then the other two...... Although I do have a feeling McCluster is about to show up today
nerd.gif
i'm starting McCluster not in the flex spot but in the second RB spot next to AP (dont know where this confidence came from but...)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Ewards...but branch is all about those short plays that could add up to a 100 as well
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Sup homies,

I would bench Maclin he will be going against the best #2 Shutdown cornerback in the NFL today. Brent Grimes only gives about 40-50 yards a game and has not allowed a single TD to be scored on him this season.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Sup homies,

I would bench Maclin he will be going against the best #2 Shutdown cornerback in the NFL today. Brent Grimes only gives about 40-50 yards a game and has not allowed a single TD to be scored on him this season.

okay guys i'm gonna ask again for some last minute advise because i can't decide

Drew Brees vs. Tampa
or
Big Ben vs Cleveland

okay guys i'm gonna ask again for some last minute advise because i can't decide

Drew Brees vs. Tampa
or
Big Ben vs Cleveland

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Flacco (@NE) or Favre (DAL)?

Roethlisberger (CLE) or Cutler (SEA)?
I'm guessing you are in two leagues? I'm in the same scenario with your first question.

I'm starting Favre. Although the Ravens killed my Patriots in the playoffs last year, it was done with the running game. Flacco only dropped back to pass a few times. I'm expecting them to try to run it up the gut with this game too. BTW, the two games that Flacco played against the Patriots last year ended with only 2TDs and 2INTs. 

For the second question, I'd start Roethlisberger. It's Colt McCoy's first start. I know that doesn't make sense to you, but it makes perfect sense to me. He's probably going to have a lot of 3 and outs, problems adjusting, etc. That means that they'll be punting a lot and the Steelers's offense will spend tons of time on the field. Just what I think. Your call.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Flacco (@NE) or Favre (DAL)?

Roethlisberger (CLE) or Cutler (SEA)?
I'm guessing you are in two leagues? I'm in the same scenario with your first question.

I'm starting Favre. Although the Ravens killed my Patriots in the playoffs last year, it was done with the running game. Flacco only dropped back to pass a few times. I'm expecting them to try to run it up the gut with this game too. BTW, the two games that Flacco played against the Patriots last year ended with only 2TDs and 2INTs. 

For the second question, I'd start Roethlisberger. It's Colt McCoy's first start. I know that doesn't make sense to you, but it makes perfect sense to me. He's probably going to have a lot of 3 and outs, problems adjusting, etc. That means that they'll be punting a lot and the Steelers's offense will spend tons of time on the field. Just what I think. Your call.

cutler vs the worst pass defense ...he cant screw this up too bad right 
grin.gif
...right? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but my qbs this Eli/brady/Romo

cutler vs the worst pass defense ...he cant screw this up too bad right 
grin.gif
...right? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but my qbs this Eli/brady/Romo

Witten or Miller?

I got Bush and Crabtree playing, so I don't know if I have enough players from that game but, at the same time, Campbell likes Miller a lot...

And Witten goes to Minnesota...

Witten or Miller?

I got Bush and Crabtree playing, so I don't know if I have enough players from that game but, at the same time, Campbell likes Miller a lot...

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Witten or Miller?

Miller had been nothing but consistent for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Witten or Miller?

Miller had been nothing but consistent for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks guys.

I feel if Colston were to break out any week now, it'd be this game. I don't know if Nmandi will be lining up with Crabtree either. So i'd go with Colston.

Back
Top Bottom