The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Who to start at my flex?
Fred Jackson vs Bal
Tolbert vs NE ( I already have Ryan Mathews starting at RB2)
Kenny Britt vs Philly
Danario Alexander vs TB

Who to start at my flex?
Fred Jackson vs Bal
Tolbert vs NE ( I already have Ryan Mathews starting at RB2)
Kenny Britt vs Philly
Danario Alexander vs TB

Originally Posted by MrONegative

His Brett Favre + throwaway Mike Tolbert for my Knowshon Moreno and Santonio Holmes.
My QBs are Rivers, Garrard and Stafford (1+OP). 

My RBs are Ray Rice, S-Jax, Lynch and Starks (2, no flex)

My WRs are Jennings, TO, Collie and Garcon. (2)

I'm 1st in the league and need a real QB2. This is the best I've been offered...

Cliffs is Favre about to retire/worthless? or are Garrard and Stafford good enough not to give up Moreno and Holmes?

DO it.
You won't be starting Moreno with Rice and S-Jax starting most if not all your games and Holmes isn't need since you have WR's that would play over him every week.

His Brett Favre + throwaway Mike Tolbert for my Knowshon Moreno and Santonio Holmes.

I'm 1st in the league and need a real QB2. This is the best I've been offered...

Cliffs is Favre about to retire/worthless? or are Garrard and Stafford good enough not to give up Moreno and Holmes?

DO it.
You won't be starting Moreno with Rice and S-Jax starting most if not all your games and Holmes isn't need since you have WR's that would play over him every week.

I think Stafford will be solid when he gets back though. It's really a toss-up, I'm a Vikes fan and I'm not even sold on Favre this year but with Moss... [KG] ANYTHING IS POSSSIBBLEEEEE [/KG]

I think Stafford will be solid when he gets back though. It's really a toss-up, I'm a Vikes fan and I'm not even sold on Favre this year but with Moss... [KG] ANYTHING IS POSSSIBBLEEEEE [/KG]

Damn... I got a No, a Yes and a Maybe.
laugh.gif

Does anyone think Brett is gonna get suspended? Because he does have Rice coming back too...

Damn... I got a No, a Yes and a Maybe.
laugh.gif

Does anyone think Brett is gonna get suspended? Because he does have Rice coming back too...

I'd try to package Stafford and Holmes together. You won't need Stafford anymore and I think people are really undervaluing Moreno right now. If you include Moreno, I'd go for a higher-end QB, unless Favre is as good as you're going to get.

If y'all have room on your bench, I'd stash Anthony Gonzalez. He'll finally be healthy after the bye and should get a lot of targets with Clark and Collie out.

I'd try to package Stafford and Holmes together. You won't need Stafford anymore and I think people are really undervaluing Moreno right now. If you include Moreno, I'd go for a higher-end QB, unless Favre is as good as you're going to get.

If y'all have room on your bench, I'd stash Anthony Gonzalez. He'll finally be healthy after the bye and should get a lot of targets with Clark and Collie out.

Don't do that trade, Stafford will put up better fantasy numbers than Favre for the rest of the year

Don't do that trade, Stafford will put up better fantasy numbers than Favre for the rest of the year

Would it be ******ed to push Moreno, Stafford, Holmes and Heap for Schaub? (I got Gates
ohwell.gif
)

There's only 3 teams with QBs I would trade for, and he's the only one who still checks his team.
indifferent.gif

Maybe I should sit back and let Stafford and Megatron kill it...
edit: and the reason why I'm kinda low on Moreno after seeing how they used Tebow last week. Looked like he might be a goal line back, because they want to sell jerseys.

Would it be ******ed to push Moreno, Stafford, Holmes and Heap for Schaub? (I got Gates
ohwell.gif
)

There's only 3 teams with QBs I would trade for, and he's the only one who still checks his team.
indifferent.gif

Maybe I should sit back and let Stafford and Megatron kill it...
edit: and the reason why I'm kinda low on Moreno after seeing how they used Tebow last week. Looked like he might be a goal line back, because they want to sell jerseys.

what's the latest on britt and the brawl? (affects my fantasy and real team.. the guy i play is very limited at receiver and i have the eagles D.. and i'm an eagles fan)

and mronegative, i would just hold on to that group.. schuab hasn't been THAT good.. and check the pts shuan hill was able to put up in that lions offense

maybe try the moreno, heap and holmes package for another weakness on your team

what's the latest on britt and the brawl? (affects my fantasy and real team.. the guy i play is very limited at receiver and i have the eagles D.. and i'm an eagles fan)

and mronegative, i would just hold on to that group.. schuab hasn't been THAT good.. and check the pts shuan hill was able to put up in that lions offense

maybe try the moreno, heap and holmes package for another weakness on your team

^ You gotta have faith in Schuab man. I had him last season with lots of ups and downs, but he finished SUPER STRONG in the season. I mean, he has a good line, good RB, and great receivers and one of the best in the league for that matter. He'll come around.

Okay, I need some help now guys.

Should I start Matt Cassell vs. Jacksonville Jaguars -or- Joe Flacco vs. Buffalo Bills. Thanks in advance.

^ You gotta have faith in Schuab man. I had him last season with lots of ups and downs, but he finished SUPER STRONG in the season. I mean, he has a good line, good RB, and great receivers and one of the best in the league for that matter. He'll come around.

Should I start Matt Cassell vs. Jacksonville Jaguars -or- Joe Flacco vs. Buffalo Bills. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Cassell vs Jags

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Cassell vs Jags

I think I'm gonna sit on this team and see how this week goes. Thanks for all the people.

Findin Danario and Lance Moore in FA ftw.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom