The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I think I'm gonna sit on this team and see how this week goes. Thanks for all the people.

Findin Danario and Lance Moore in FA ftw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

Pick 3 please...

Steven Jackson vs Tb

Ryan Matthews vs Ne

Marshawn Lynch vs Az

Deangelo Williams bs Sf
For what it's worth - I'm thinking Deangelo is prime for a break out game. Last time 49ers faced a potent RB duo (KC), defense gave up almost 200 yds rushing & 250/3td to Matt +#@*%%% Cassel

But both teams are starving for a W, and P Willy hasn't been as productive this year causing turnovers and such...

Shout to my IDPers
pimp.gif

Edit:

Oh yea, Matt Moore & Smitty being back should help that poor excuse of what they called a "passing game."
sick.gif
tired.gif

Pick 3 please...

Steven Jackson vs Tb

Ryan Matthews vs Ne

Marshawn Lynch vs Az

Deangelo Williams bs Sf
For what it's worth - I'm thinking Deangelo is prime for a break out game. Last time 49ers faced a potent RB duo (KC), defense gave up almost 200 yds rushing & 250/3td to Matt +#@*%%% Cassel

But both teams are starving for a W, and P Willy hasn't been as productive this year causing turnovers and such...

Shout to my IDPers
pimp.gif

Edit:

Oh yea, Matt Moore & Smitty being back should help that poor excuse of what they called a "passing game."
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

SiccWittit33 wrote:

Pick 3 please...

Steven Jackson vs Tb

Ryan Matthews vs Ne

Marshawn Lynch vs Az

Deangelo Williams bs Sf

I see that Carolina team being too one-dimensional for Deangelo to have success. If the 49ers does one thing well, it's stopping the run.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

SiccWittit33 wrote:

Pick 3 please...

Steven Jackson vs Tb

Ryan Matthews vs Ne

Marshawn Lynch vs Az

Deangelo Williams bs Sf

I see that Carolina team being too one-dimensional for Deangelo to have success. If the 49ers does one thing well, it's stopping the run.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Def start Williams, he's too explosive to not start.
Opponents load the box with 8 players expecting Carolina to run all the time.

Anyhow...

This dude badly needs a QB and a TE, and he's listed Arian Foster on his trading block.

I'm about to offer Brady and Witten. What are the chances he accepts? I'm preparing a counter-offer in case he doesn't. I'm guessing he asks for Rodgers if he rejects.

If it matters, i'm 5-1 and he's 1-5 in a 10-team league.

Also, I have the following:

QB: Brady, Rodgers, Cassel
RB: BJax, TJones, Addai, Hart, Forsett
WR: DeSean, Braylon, Randy, Avant, Meach

Originally Posted by hymen man

Def start Williams, he's too explosive to not start.
Opponents load the box with 8 players expecting Carolina to run all the time.

Anyhow...

This dude badly needs a QB and a TE, and he's listed Arian Foster on his trading block.

I'm about to offer Brady and Witten. What are the chances he accepts? I'm preparing a counter-offer in case he doesn't. I'm guessing he asks for Rodgers if he rejects.

If it matters, i'm 5-1 and he's 1-5 in a 10-team league.

Also, I have the following:

QB: Brady, Rodgers, Cassel
RB: BJax, TJones, Addai, Hart, Forsett
WR: DeSean, Braylon, Randy, Avant, Meach

Can't decide between J. Charles and Matt Forte this week...

Leaning toward Charles just because the Jags are starting their 3rd string QB @ arrowhead, which should give the Chiefs offense multiple opportunities.

Cant trust the Bears o-line but every time I bench Forte he goes off
30t6p3b.gif

Any thoughts?

Can't decide between J. Charles and Matt Forte this week...

Leaning toward Charles just because the Jags are starting their 3rd string QB @ arrowhead, which should give the Chiefs offense multiple opportunities.

Cant trust the Bears o-line but every time I bench Forte he goes off
30t6p3b.gif

Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Pick 3 please...

Steven Jackson vs Tb

Ryan Matthews vs Ne

Marshawn Lynch vs Az

Deangelo Williams bs Sf

Shout to my IDPers
pimp.gif

Edit:

sick.gif
tired.gif
It's Carolina though

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Pick 3 please...

Steven Jackson vs Tb

Ryan Matthews vs Ne

Marshawn Lynch vs Az

Deangelo Williams bs Sf

Shout to my IDPers
pimp.gif

Edit:

sick.gif
tired.gif
It's Carolina though

Should I start Cutler or Cassel. I was going with Cassel but I also have T.Jones and didnt wanna put all my eggs in one basket.

Should I start Cutler or Cassel. I was going with Cassel but I also have T.Jones and didnt wanna put all my eggs in one basket.

peyton hillis

or

percy harvin as my flex?

I had percy in, but then I switched it to peyton. I just have this gut feeling percy and randy are going to go off on the packers on sunday night.

peyton hillis

or

percy harvin as my flex?

I had percy in, but then I switched it to peyton. I just have this gut feeling percy and randy are going to go off on the packers on sunday night.

No bias, I'm starting Percy this week 'cause Woodson will likely be on Moss and since he's gotten to Minn, Percy has been gettin' a lot of open looks.

ps: I picked up Anthony Gonzalez in like 3 leagues so I hope that pans out well.

No bias, I'm starting Percy this week 'cause Woodson will likely be on Moss and since he's gotten to Minn, Percy has been gettin' a lot of open looks.

ps: I picked up Anthony Gonzalez in like 3 leagues so I hope that pans out well.

Back
Top Bottom