The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Man, I had myself a field day today.
Mcfadden got me 47 points
Matt ryan got me 23 points
Bears got me 18 points

Yahoo projected my team would only get me 61 points, right now im on 117 and waiting for roy tomorrow. IM GUNNING FOR THAT FIRST PLACE

Man, I had myself a field day today.
Mcfadden got me 47 points
Matt ryan got me 23 points
Bears got me 18 points

Yahoo projected my team would only get me 61 points, right now im on 117 and waiting for roy tomorrow. IM GUNNING FOR THAT FIRST PLACE

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

AG 47 wrote:

9thWonder23kid wrote:

should i play torrain or mcfadden today?

Torrain. I don't think McFadden's hamstring is 100% yet.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hindsight is always 20 20

Felix/Witten to go, down 28. If he had started DMC, I'd be down about 80 right now. my 6 week reign in 1st is about to be over
grin.gif

Felix/Witten to go, down 28. If he had started DMC, I'd be down about 80 right now. my 6 week reign in 1st is about to be over
grin.gif

Up by 17, I have Bradshaw he has Nicks and Manningham... I should be OK but this week it looks like anything could happen 
laugh.gif

Up by 17, I have Bradshaw he has Nicks and Manningham... I should be OK but this week it looks like anything could happen 
laugh.gif

need a D/ST for this week.. my best options on the WW are Lions (who play the skins) or raiders (who play seahawks).. both play at home

thanks for any help

need a D/ST for this week.. my best options on the WW are Lions (who play the skins) or raiders (who play seahawks).. both play at home

thanks for any help

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

thanks for any help

I would go Lions.

thanks for any help

I would go Lions.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

thanks for any help

I would go Lions.
that's what i'm thinking.. since they are coming off of a bye and the ******** looked horrible against the bears and this will be their 2nd straight away game..
my whole team is going be made up with lions though.. seriously, because of the bye i'll be starting:
stafford, best and pettigrew.. and the lions D/ST

this week 8 bye is killing me.. i'll have ray rice, bradshaw, roddy white, joe flacco, brent celek and eagls D/ST on bye

but hopefully the pats have a crappy game this week against the vikings.. cause the guy i play will have to start brady, welker, branch, BGE and the pats D/ST 

thanks for any help

I would go Lions.
that's what i'm thinking.. since they are coming off of a bye and the ******** looked horrible against the bears and this will be their 2nd straight away game..
my whole team is going be made up with lions though.. seriously, because of the bye i'll be starting:

this week 8 bye is killing me.. i'll have ray rice, bradshaw, roddy white, joe flacco, brent celek and eagls D/ST on bye

but hopefully the pats have a crappy game this week against the vikings.. cause the guy i play will have to start brady, welker, branch, BGE and the pats D/ST 

thanks for any help

I would go Lions.

That worked OK for me this week. I had Rice and picked up Heap and their kicker, because of BYEs and injuries. Rice gets 5, Heap 17, kicker 15. I could trust McNabb to throw a pick, and Ndamakung Suh to abuse that O-line. While Mike Williams, Marshawn and Carroll are on the comeup...

thanks for any help

I would go Lions.

That worked OK for me this week. I had Rice and picked up Heap and their kicker, because of BYEs and injuries. Rice gets 5, Heap 17, kicker 15. I could trust McNabb to throw a pick, and Ndamakung Suh to abuse that O-line. While Mike Williams, Marshawn and Carroll are on the comeup...

Originally Posted by JJ1223

laugh.gif

uh oh... if I lose now because I played Crabtree/Bradshaw instead of Torain/McFadden I am gonna be pissed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

laugh.gif

uh oh... if I lose now because I played Crabtree/Bradshaw instead of Torain/McFadden I am gonna be pissed
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom