The Official Fantasy Football Thread

i had a nice cushion ...until Hakeem Nicks decided to go to work tonight 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

is it time to give up on Randy Moss? I'm almost getting there

in 2 of my leagues i gave up crabtree and he exploded twice for points (and we know how good moss is)...just saying
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

is it time to give up on Randy Moss? I'm almost getting there

in 2 of my leagues i gave up crabtree and he exploded twice for points (and we know how good moss is)...just saying
grin.gif

Breaking News: Romo's season in doubt after breaking clavicle against Giants

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo broke his left collarbone Monday night, an injury that could end his season.

Recovery time is generally 8 to 10 weeks. With the Cowboys at 1-4, there may not be any reason to rush back.

Breaking News: Romo's season in doubt after breaking clavicle against Giants

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo broke his left collarbone Monday night, an injury that could end his season.

Recovery time is generally 8 to 10 weeks. With the Cowboys at 1-4, there may not be any reason to rush back.

Welp.... with Romo out and Miles Austin not doing a thing I definitely lost in 3 of 4 leagues.

At least the one I did win in was the league I NEEDED to win.

Welp.... with Romo out and Miles Austin not doing a thing I definitely lost in 3 of 4 leagues.

At least the one I did win in was the league I NEEDED to win.

i should trade orton, steven jackson, and anthony armstrong/patrick crayton for brees and jamaal charles, right?

this is my team...

i should trade orton, steven jackson, and anthony armstrong/patrick crayton for brees and jamaal charles, right?

this is my team...

With Romo down, is Miles Austin even worth keeping anymore? DAL offense looks horrible out there with Kitna. I may be able to get Kenny Britt who can possibly put up more consistent numbers than Austin now.

Well...Romo is done, now he'll join Clark on the bench.

I'm screwed...and I have Sanchez as my back-up, VY is the only notable QB on the wire in my league.

#FML.

Well...there is Kitna
indifferent.gif

Well...Romo is done, now he'll join Clark on the bench.

I'm screwed...and I have Sanchez as my back-up, VY is the only notable QB on the wire in my league.

#FML.

Well...there is Kitna
indifferent.gif

With Romo down, is Miles Austin even worth keeping anymore? DAL offense looks horrible out there with Kitna. I may be able to get Kenny Britt who can possibly put up more consistent numbers than Austin now.

So I have Crabby and Dez as my #2 (Andre Johnson is #1) and I can get Britt, Lee Evans, Steve Johnson, Mike Williams (TB and Sea) and Davone Besson on the wire. Who should I get?

And Nicks made my day today
frown.gif

So I have Crabby and Dez as my #2 (Andre Johnson is #1) and I can get Britt, Lee Evans, Steve Johnson, Mike Williams (TB and Sea) and Davone Besson on the wire. Who should I get?

And Nicks made my day today
frown.gif

Mcfadden, Kenny Britt, Roddy White and Dwayne Bowe all on the same team

Absolute murder show, my opponent scored 150 but I still beat him by 65

Mcfadden, Kenny Britt, Roddy White and Dwayne Bowe all on the same team

Absolute murder show, my opponent scored 150 but I still beat him by 65

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Up by 17, I have Bradshaw he has Nicks and Manningham... I should be OK but this week it looks like anything could happen 
laugh.gif

uh oh... if I lose now because I played Crabtree/Bradshaw instead of Torain/McFadden I am gonna be pissed
30t6p3b.gif
Hate to double quote myself but this game has been straight storybook epic for me.... still up 3 pts.... waiting with fingers crossed for this game to end

Bradshaw picks up 20 as I type
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Up by 17, I have Bradshaw he has Nicks and Manningham... I should be OK but this week it looks like anything could happen 
laugh.gif

uh oh... if I lose now because I played Crabtree/Bradshaw instead of Torain/McFadden I am gonna be pissed
30t6p3b.gif
Hate to double quote myself but this game has been straight storybook epic for me.... still up 3 pts.... waiting with fingers crossed for this game to end

Bradshaw picks up 20 as I type
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now I just need Miles Austin to get 1 reception for the guy I'm behind in my division to lose... 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Now I just need Miles Austin to get 1 reception for the guy I'm behind in my division to lose... 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I never wish injury on players but Romo going down was a blessing. Currently in first with a 6-1 record
pimp.gif

Plus as a Skins fan, glad to see the Cowboys at 1-5 but I was hoping they'd win so we'd be 1st in the division. Ah well..

I never wish injury on players but Romo going down was a blessing. Currently in first with a 6-1 record
pimp.gif

Plus as a Skins fan, glad to see the Cowboys at 1-5 but I was hoping they'd win so we'd be 1st in the division. Ah well..

Back
Top Bottom