The Official Fantasy Football Thread

^Who's your current QB/WR's and what TE's are available in your league? Witten is already right there with Austin as far as targets, and that'll only increase with Kitna out there checking down. Plus, Roy's stock definitely takes a hit with Romo being out, and Fitz is looking like the equivalent of Moss wasting away in Oakland this season.

Unless your QB is really weak and you can easily get another solid TE, I wouldn't do it.

^Who's your current QB/WR's and what TE's are available in your league? Witten is already right there with Austin as far as targets, and that'll only increase with Kitna out there checking down. Plus, Roy's stock definitely takes a hit with Romo being out, and Fitz is looking like the equivalent of Moss wasting away in Oakland this season.

Unless your QB is really weak and you can easily get another solid TE, I wouldn't do it.

Currently my qb is Romo. And i have Cassell getting picked up on waivers just in case. i also have aaron hernandez and cooley on my roster, because i had some changes recently with my team. my WRs are maclin, ochocinco, roddy, santana moss.

Currently my qb is Romo. And i have Cassell getting picked up on waivers just in case. i also have aaron hernandez and cooley on my roster, because i had some changes recently with my team. my WRs are maclin, ochocinco, roddy, santana moss.

2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 RB/WR, 1 OP

pick 6....
MJD
Mendenhall
Jamaal Charles
Darren Mcfadden
Andre Johnson
Megatron
Greg Jennings
Brandon Lloyd
Mike Wallace...

pick 6....
MJD
Mendenhall
Jamaal Charles
Darren Mcfadden
Andre Johnson
Megatron
Greg Jennings
Brandon Lloyd
Mike Wallace...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

pick 6....
MJD
Mendenhall
Jamaal Charles
Darren Mcfadden
Andre Johnson
Megatron
Greg Jennings
Brandon Lloyd
Mike Wallace...

laugh.gif
the whole team?

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

pick 6....
MJD
Mendenhall
Jamaal Charles
Darren Mcfadden
Andre Johnson
Megatron
Greg Jennings
Brandon Lloyd
Mike Wallace...

laugh.gif
the whole team?

2 RB's, and 3 WR's. pick? Desean Jackson and Malcom Floyd hurt
30t6p3b.gif

Knowshon Moreno
Rashard Mendehall
Thomas Jones
Davone Bess
Mike Wallace
Steve Smith(Car)
Anthony Armstrong

2 RB's, and 3 WR's. pick? Desean Jackson and Malcom Floyd hurt
30t6p3b.gif

Knowshon Moreno
Rashard Mendehall
Thomas Jones
Davone Bess
Mike Wallace
Steve Smith(Car)
Anthony Armstrong

Henne vs. Cincy or Stafford coming off injury vs. Washington? Both have pretty shoddy pass defenses, I'm on the fence leaning towards Henne. Stupid Romo
30t6p3b.gif

Henne vs. Cincy or Stafford coming off injury vs. Washington? Both have pretty shoddy pass defenses, I'm on the fence leaning towards Henne. Stupid Romo
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I would lean towards Henne, the dolphins have become pass first their run game sucks.

Pick one

chiefs dst vs Buffalo

Cowboys dst vs Jax

Yeah I would lean towards Henne, the dolphins have become pass first their run game sucks.

Pick one

chiefs dst vs Buffalo

Cowboys dst vs Jax

I'd go with KC. Highly doubt the Bills will have another offensive game like that again, and McCluster is as equal of a threat as Dez on ST.

Jigga- I'd do it then. Mad hard to give away Roddy right now, but you've got enough talent to make up for it.

I'd go with KC. Highly doubt the Bills will have another offensive game like that again, and McCluster is as equal of a threat as Dez on ST.

Jigga- I'd do it then. Mad hard to give away Roddy right now, but you've got enough talent to make up for it.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

is now the time dump brent celek? Dude is mad garbage throughout the entire season so far.

Yessir. Especially with Vick coming back who historically ignores TE's. Grab O. Daniels if he's out there.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

is now the time dump brent celek? Dude is mad garbage throughout the entire season so far.

Yessir. Especially with Vick coming back who historically ignores TE's. Grab O. Daniels if he's out there.

ok guys.. which D/ST do you think i should roll with this weekend:

pats D/ST vs. the vikings.. and farve's bum ankle or jackson

or

lions D/ST vs. ********.. with the lions coming off of a bye and playing at home.. this would be the ******** 2nd straight game on the road

or

rams D/ST vs panthers

or

bucs D/ST @ cardinals

ok guys.. which D/ST do you think i should roll with this weekend:

pats D/ST vs. the vikings.. and farve's bum ankle or jackson

or

lions D/ST vs. ********.. with the lions coming off of a bye and playing at home.. this would be the ******** 2nd straight game on the road

or

rams D/ST vs panthers

or

bucs D/ST @ cardinals

Back
Top Bottom