The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Thank you FF thread, for telling to reject my Holmes and Moreno for Favre. I would be dumb heated right now.

who do you guys like better? steve johnson from buffalo or pierre garcon?

im leaning towards garcon becaus collie/clark are both out.. but steve johnson has been real consistent.

any other opinions?

who do you guys like better? steve johnson from buffalo or pierre garcon?

im leaning towards garcon becaus collie/clark are both out.. but steve johnson has been real consistent.

any other opinions?

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

I get Larry Fitzgerald, SF Defense for Mike Wallace???

should I do it?
No, a defense should never be a part of the trade.

In fact I would recommend you drop whatever D you have right now and pick up Tampa Bay.  Every D that plays Arizona is guaranteed 10 pts.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

I get Larry Fitzgerald, SF Defense for Mike Wallace???

should I do it?
No, a defense should never be a part of the trade.

In fact I would recommend you drop whatever D you have right now and pick up Tampa Bay.  Every D that plays Arizona is guaranteed 10 pts.

Any promising waiver wire moves? Lee Evans is unclaimed in my league, so I'll scoop him I think.

Any promising waiver wire moves? Lee Evans is unclaimed in my league, so I'll scoop him I think.

I was offered Drew Brees, Roy Williams, and Larry Fitzgerald for Roddy White and Jason Witten. Should I accept?

I was offered Drew Brees, Roy Williams, and Larry Fitzgerald for Roddy White and Jason Witten. Should I accept?

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

I would. Receivers are easier to find than QBs. Especially when Bush is on his way back and they need some 'don't forget who we are' wins.

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

I would. Receivers are easier to find than QBs. Especially when Bush is on his way back and they need some 'don't forget who we are' wins.

Back
Top Bottom