The Official Fantasy Football Thread

i feel you regal black...same thing happened to me...i was up like a ppoint and the sack fumble killed me

i feel you regal black...same thing happened to me...i was up like a ppoint and the sack fumble killed me

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I was just reading that Zach Miller is on crutches.

Does anyone know how serious this injury is?

Um, not entirely sure, but Tom Cable said he expects Zach to play this Sunday.

Take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by AG 47

So I'm about to do that deal then

Originally Posted by AG 47

So I'm about to do that deal then

Just traded Crabtree for Moss...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Here's to hoping the Pats can snag him back.

I got a decision to make. I got Schaub, Fitzpatrick, and Stafford. Who can I trade to get a #1 WR and who do you recommend I try to get?

I got a decision to make. I got Schaub, Fitzpatrick, and Stafford. Who can I trade to get a #1 WR and who do you recommend I try to get?

Originally Posted by JayeRell

i would try to trade fitzpatrick.. just play up his last couple of weeks.. cause things about to get rough for him (some rough games + the buffalo weather)

i would try to trade fitzpatrick.. just play up his last couple of weeks.. cause things about to get rough for him (some rough games + the buffalo weather)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Good point.  I just offered Schaub for Calvin Johnson and someone else Schaub for Hakeem Nicks.  I know it's a long shot, but do you think I should withdraw those trades and just get a lower tier WR and keep Schaub or see if they agree with the trade?

Good point.  I just offered Schaub for Calvin Johnson and someone else Schaub for Hakeem Nicks.  I know it's a long shot, but do you think I should withdraw those trades and just get a lower tier WR and keep Schaub or see if they agree with the trade?

Try dealing Schaub, I don't think you could get something good out of Fitzpatrick and I'm almost sure that Stafford i going to have a great fantasy season...

Try dealing Schaub, I don't think you could get something good out of Fitzpatrick and I'm almost sure that Stafford i going to have a great fantasy season...

Proposed trade:

I get: Matt Ryan & Thomas Jones

I give: Joe Flacco & LeSean McCoy

My RBs are: Arian Foster, Marshawn Lynch, and Addai
My other QB is Sam Bradford

Speaking of Sam Bradford, should I drop him and pick up Matthew Stafford?

Proposed trade:

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Proposed trade:

In my eyes Stafford is going to be better, maybe not next week but he has more weapons than Bradford...

For that trade, it's a little difficult, I just think McCoy upside is better but you never now with that rib injury...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Proposed trade:

In my eyes Stafford is going to be better, maybe not next week but he has more weapons than Bradford...

For that trade, it's a little difficult, I just think McCoy upside is better but you never now with that rib injury...

I picked up Blount last night and today got offered Desean and Ronnie Brown for him. I've been watching Blount for awhile and had a feeling he was gonna break out soon. Should I accept? Desean's hurt but it looks like they're saying he's ok.

Back
Top Bottom