The Official Fantasy Football Thread

the real question is what to do with Wes Welker? He has no value and wont produce. I have on offer of Wlker and Reggie Bush for Garcon and Keiland Williams?

RBs are Hillis and AFoster and Tolbert/MBush and Reggie Bush. WRs are White, SJOhnson, Gaffney and Welker

Thoughts

the real question is what to do with Wes Welker? He has no value and wont produce. I have on offer of Wlker and Reggie Bush for Garcon and Keiland Williams?

RBs are Hillis and AFoster and Tolbert/MBush and Reggie Bush. WRs are White, SJOhnson, Gaffney and Welker

Thoughts

ummmmmm.. can someone please tell me if something happened to steven jackson.. seriously.. because someone just dropped him in my money league?

i am dumbfounded by this.. seriously.. of course i'll be making an extremely high bid for him.. so it's between me and 2 other guys to get him, since we are the only ones with big money left

ummmmmm.. can someone please tell me if something happened to steven jackson.. seriously.. because someone just dropped him in my money league?

i am dumbfounded by this.. seriously.. of course i'll be making an extremely high bid for him.. so it's between me and 2 other guys to get him, since we are the only ones with big money left

Originally Posted by kobesucks

miles austin for brandon marshall, good or bad trade?
bad.. marshall hasn't done much all season.. and the dolphins refuse to throw the ball downfield..

TRUST ME.. i figured the dolphins would be able to abuse that banged up bengals secondary (i have roddy white on my team, so i saw what he did the week before).. but they didn't even try to test them

Originally Posted by kobesucks

miles austin for brandon marshall, good or bad trade?
bad.. marshall hasn't done much all season.. and the dolphins refuse to throw the ball downfield..

TRUST ME.. i figured the dolphins would be able to abuse that banged up bengals secondary (i have roddy white on my team, so i saw what he did the week before).. but they didn't even try to test them

I need 2 RB to start this week.
I have... C.Benson, Chris Wells, and L.Blount

Also who to start at my flex position...
Hines Ward or Steve Breaston

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

Out of these 3 players who do u recommended me start

Welker
V shaincoe
A Gonzales

I'm leaning towards a Gonzales, Welker has been terrible this year, and there was no doubt that I wasn't going to play shaincoe untill I heard all over the radio that its smart to start him because of no moss?

Welker
V shaincoe
A Gonzales

I'm leaning towards a Gonzales, Welker has been terrible this year, and there was no doubt that I wasn't going to play shaincoe untill I heard all over the radio that its smart to start him because of no moss?

Ochocinco vs Pitt
Crayton vs Houston
Heyward Bay vs KC
Branch vs Cleveland.

Pick 2. I was leaning towards Crayton and Heyward Bay

Ochocinco vs Pitt
Crayton vs Houston
Heyward Bay vs KC
Branch vs Cleveland.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Thanks in advance

kobe4threebang wrote:

Welker
V shaincoe
A Gonzales

I'm with you, Welker isn't producing and with Shiancoe you still have the Brett/Tarvaris saga...

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Ochocinco vs Pitt
Crayton vs Houston
Heyward Bay vs KC
Branch vs Cleveland.

I wouldn't pick DHB, I'm leaning to a ground battle on that game and NE likes to throw to everything that moves on that offense, so Ocho might get a little more of a good game if Carson decides he's gonnna play...

SKYFLYDUl wrote:
What do you guys think trade value for Michael Vick is?
I'm expecting at least a RB1 and a WR2/QB2, I have him in my team and I'm expecting a espectacular play next week, I'm going to try with the highest out there...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Yay or Nay?

Garcon and LeSean McCoy for TO, Fred Jackson, and LeGarrett Blount
Nay, I think Garcon and LeSean have more upside. TO is irregular due to Carson, Jackson isn't doint that much and Blount is the only good player on the trade...

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Thanks in advance

kobe4threebang wrote:

Welker
V shaincoe
A Gonzales

I'm with you, Welker isn't producing and with Shiancoe you still have the Brett/Tarvaris saga...

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Ochocinco vs Pitt
Crayton vs Houston
Heyward Bay vs KC
Branch vs Cleveland.

I wouldn't pick DHB, I'm leaning to a ground battle on that game and NE likes to throw to everything that moves on that offense, so Ocho might get a little more of a good game if Carson decides he's gonnna play...

SKYFLYDUl wrote:
What do you guys think trade value for Michael Vick is?
I'm expecting at least a RB1 and a WR2/QB2, I have him in my team and I'm expecting a espectacular play next week, I'm going to try with the highest out there...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Yay or Nay?

Garcon and LeSean McCoy for TO, Fred Jackson, and LeGarrett Blount
Nay, I think Garcon and LeSean have more upside. TO is irregular due to Carson, Jackson isn't doint that much and Blount is the only good player on the trade...

Should I try to trade Randy for Pierre Thomas?

My other WRs are Nicks, Lloyd, Ochocinco, Santana, Mike Williams (TB). RBs are Gore, Benson, and Blount.

Should I try to trade Randy for Pierre Thomas?

My other WRs are Nicks, Lloyd, Ochocinco, Santana, Mike Williams (TB). RBs are Gore, Benson, and Blount.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

I'm pretty happy I traded Torain for him and didn't draft him. He had surgery on a left hand finger, his off-hand. They put screws in it. He can run, but I heard they're running him off slants to protect the hand, and he can't really pass catch right now. That could drop him from stud to eh for who knows how long. I mean he runs north-south, not east-west. He doesn't have that lateral quickness.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

I'm pretty happy I traded Torain for him and didn't draft him. He had surgery on a left hand finger, his off-hand. They put screws in it. He can run, but I heard they're running him off slants to protect the hand, and he can't really pass catch right now. That could drop him from stud to eh for who knows how long. I mean he runs north-south, not east-west. He doesn't have that lateral quickness.

If Randy Moss does indeed report to the Titans his schedule during the fantasy football playoffs is looking good. They play Jacksonville, Indy, Houston, Kansas City, and Indy in weeks 13-17.

Hopefully my gamble in trading Crabby for Moss works out for me.

If Randy Moss does indeed report to the Titans his schedule during the fantasy football playoffs is looking good. They play Jacksonville, Indy, Houston, Kansas City, and Indy in weeks 13-17.

Hopefully my gamble in trading Crabby for Moss works out for me.

Someone dropped DeAngelo Williams in my league. I have CJ and Torain. I would drop Marshawn Lynch or Danny Woodhead if I picked him up. Only thing stopping me is his injury.
Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom