The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by kapstone

Seriously Dan Carpenter...no points? %#%. I guess I should not have trusted Thigpen at all...but still ZERO really hurts

Yeah I had carpenter too but it was not his fault at all. With the dolphins having the third string qb start on a short week, I was expecting no touchdowns but a bunch of field goal opportunities. But I didn't expect it to be this bad. Im not dropping him yet. Thigpen will get somewhat better and the dolphins will play easier defenses (including bills and lions).....maybe except 1 week against the jets

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Quick!

Brandon Marshall vs Chicago
Mike Williams (TB) Vs San Fran

Mike Williams (TB)
Hopefully you took the Regal advice. I sat B-Marsh. What a bum this year...
Not totally his fault. The QB is terrible... Cutler threw to Marshall all day long. That's why he was so productive in Denver, he WAS the passing game (all due respect to Eddie Royal)
kapstone wrote:
What does everyone think of Santonio Holmes, Steve Johnson and Gaffney as my WR2 for the rest of the year. Have RB depth (Hillis, Rice, Foster, RBush and Tolbert). Not sure it worth parting with Rice, Hillis or Foster to upgrade WR - thoughts?

Sanchez has a few GOOD fantasy matchups soon (Texans, Bengals, Pats)... Holmes is gonna be MONEY the next few weeks. 

Dump Rice asap... Send out some feelers for Rice to see what you can get and take the best possible deal.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Quick!

Brandon Marshall vs Chicago
Mike Williams (TB) Vs San Fran

Mike Williams (TB)
Hopefully you took the Regal advice. I sat B-Marsh. What a bum this year...
Not totally his fault. The QB is terrible... Cutler threw to Marshall all day long. That's why he was so productive in Denver, he WAS the passing game (all due respect to Eddie Royal)
kapstone wrote:
What does everyone think of Santonio Holmes, Steve Johnson and Gaffney as my WR2 for the rest of the year. Have RB depth (Hillis, Rice, Foster, RBush and Tolbert). Not sure it worth parting with Rice, Hillis or Foster to upgrade WR - thoughts?

Sanchez has a few GOOD fantasy matchups soon (Texans, Bengals, Pats)... Holmes is gonna be MONEY the next few weeks. 

Dump Rice asap... Send out some feelers for Rice to see what you can get and take the best possible deal.

So Mike Williams (TB) was arrested with a DUI. He says he's going to play and a a Bucaneer team member says he won't... Start or sit?

So Mike Williams (TB) was arrested with a DUI. He says he's going to play and a a Bucaneer team member says he won't... Start or sit?

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Too many conflicting reports. Buccs are having a press conference today so they'll probably clear up if he's gonna start or not.
Edit:

While Williams' blood-alcohol content was under the legal limit, he did fail his field sobriety test, appeared to have glassy eyes, and was forced to take a urine test. All of which suggests the police suspect he was stoned rather than drunk. That could explain the disconnect between Schefter's two sources in the Bucs' front office. If the urine test comes up positive, there's a good chance Williams won't be starting at San Francisco.

5e815de973ec4e042233452d9c3861767f156f0.gif

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Too many conflicting reports. Buccs are having a press conference today so they'll probably clear up if he's gonna start or not.
Edit:

While Williams' blood-alcohol content was under the legal limit, he did fail his field sobriety test, appeared to have glassy eyes, and was forced to take a urine test. All of which suggests the police suspect he was stoned rather than drunk. That could explain the disconnect between Schefter's two sources in the Bucs' front office. If the urine test comes up positive, there's a good chance Williams won't be starting at San Francisco.

5e815de973ec4e042233452d9c3861767f156f0.gif

WR - Nate Washington (vs. Wash), Malcolm Floyd (vs. Den), or Mike Thomas (vs. Cle)
Flex - Jahvid Best (@ Dal), Justin Forsett (@ NO), or one of above

Who ya got?

WR - Nate Washington (vs. Wash), Malcolm Floyd (vs. Den), or Mike Thomas (vs. Cle)
Flex - Jahvid Best (@ Dal), Justin Forsett (@ NO), or one of above

Who ya got?

McFadden a bad start this week? Other guys I could start for him: Crabtree, DUI, Santana, Amendola

McFadden a bad start this week? Other guys I could start for him: Crabtree, DUI, Santana, Amendola

Looks like Donald driver is playing this week. Is anyone planning on starting him??

I wish he would just sit out so I can start James jones with no worries

Looks like Donald driver is playing this week. Is anyone planning on starting him??

I wish he would just sit out so I can start James jones with no worries

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Pick 2:
Jacobs @ PHI (I have Bradshaw)
Tolbert vs. DEN
Mathews  vs. DEN
Ivory vs. SEA
Wouldn't want to be you.

I honestly don't even know dude

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Pick 2:
Jacobs @ PHI (I have Bradshaw)
Tolbert vs. DEN
Mathews  vs. DEN
Ivory vs. SEA
Wouldn't want to be you.

I honestly don't even know dude

Mike Williams busted for DUI... FUUUUUUUU

I'm leaning towards benching him, doubt he plays Sunday.

James Jones @ Minnesota is my only option and D. Driver is playing
grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

grin.gif

he might just be benched for the first quarter so watch williams.
i'm monitoring driver but i still might play james jones over him.  dont forget the 2 games driver played in before he was out.... he was just a decoy.  the first game just getting 1 catch, and the second game getting none.  and i HIGHLY doubt he's 100% because his inury went from a thigh bruise to a torn muscle

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

grin.gif

he might just be benched for the first quarter so watch williams.
i'm monitoring driver but i still might play james jones over him.  dont forget the 2 games driver played in before he was out.... he was just a decoy.  the first game just getting 1 catch, and the second game getting none.  and i HIGHLY doubt he's 100% because his inury went from a thigh bruise to a torn muscle

Back
Top Bottom