The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by neverflopped

I need ur help.

I have James Jones and Donald driver. Should I drop driver for Chris Cooley?? The only tight end I have is Ben Watson

Yea that's what I was thinking. I also have boldin, Lee Evans, mike Williams (Seattle), and burleson.

I need ur help.

I have James Jones and Donald driver. Should I drop driver for Chris Cooley?? The only tight end I have is Ben Watson

Yea that's what I was thinking. I also have boldin, Lee Evans, mike Williams (Seattle), and burleson.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^ gates will still play, play him

pick a WR:

macolm floyd or jabar gaffney? PPR league

I got a couple backups if Gates can't finish out the year, Randy McMichael and Todd Heap. Should I drop one for Gronkowski?

pick a WR:

I got a couple backups if Gates can't finish out the year, Randy McMichael and Todd Heap. Should I drop one for Gronkowski?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

pick a WR:

Wow is it really looking like gates ain't finishing the year?? I just picked up Cooley but I might pick up Randy mcmichael now too. My opponent this week has gates

pick a WR:

Wow is it really looking like gates ain't finishing the year?? I just picked up Cooley but I might pick up Randy mcmichael now too. My opponent this week has gates

pick a WR:

I'm being realistic. Even though dude has played like 90 games straight through every injury, he had left toe surgery a few weeks ago when he had to come out of a game in the 1st. Now he had plantar fasciatis in his right foot, but apparently now there's a tear in the tissue. I know he's a %@%!*$%$%*+$ and would deal with it, but damn ... 
tired.gif

Still glad I picked him instead of Clark or Finley. But mad I saw someone drop Shiancoe and didn't go for him (dude was basura til Moss left). 
eyes.gif

pick a WR:

I'm being realistic. Even though dude has played like 90 games straight through every injury, he had left toe surgery a few weeks ago when he had to come out of a game in the 1st. Now he had plantar fasciatis in his right foot, but apparently now there's a tear in the tissue. I know he's a %@%!*$%$%*+$ and would deal with it, but damn ... 
tired.gif

Still glad I picked him instead of Clark or Finley. But mad I saw someone drop Shiancoe and didn't go for him (dude was basura til Moss left). 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom