The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Now help me out.

Pick one:

BGE vs Colts
Fred Jackson vs Bengals
Moreno vs Chargers
Mike Tolbert vs Broncos

Damn. I swear this is the one freak week where it'd be a tough pick with this cast. Any of them could drop 20.
I'd go with Tolbert, because the Broncos ain't +$+%. Gates is banged up. Tolbert can pass-catch. And there's Matthews is out.

I'd go with Moreno, because if not now, then when? He has to show up, there's no way he can't.

I'd go with Fred Jackson, if I believed in this new Buffalo. He did that against the Lions d-line, which is serious...
30t6p3b.gif

I'd go with the Law Firm ... nah ... %%*# trusting anyone on the Pats except Brady.

Tolbert, because I know they're gonna score a lot of touchdowns.

Now help me out.

Pick one:

BGE vs Colts
Fred Jackson vs Bengals
Moreno vs Chargers
Mike Tolbert vs Broncos

Damn. I swear this is the one freak week where it'd be a tough pick with this cast. Any of them could drop 20.
I'd go with Tolbert, because the Broncos ain't +$+%. Gates is banged up. Tolbert can pass-catch. And there's Matthews is out.

I'd go with Moreno, because if not now, then when? He has to show up, there's no way he can't.

I'd go with Fred Jackson, if I believed in this new Buffalo. He did that against the Lions d-line, which is serious...
30t6p3b.gif

I'd go with the Law Firm ... nah ... %%*# trusting anyone on the Pats except Brady.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Now help me out.

Pick one:

BGE vs Colts
Fred Jackson vs Bengals
Moreno vs Chargers
Mike Tolbert vs Broncos

30t6p3b.gif

Damn dude, good looks on the breakdown, but for some reason I just went with Fred Jax.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Now help me out.

Pick one:

BGE vs Colts
Fred Jackson vs Bengals
Moreno vs Chargers
Mike Tolbert vs Broncos

30t6p3b.gif

Damn dude, good looks on the breakdown, but for some reason I just went with Fred Jax.

just think about the Indy run defense when considering BGE

so far today nobody is lighting it up looking ok

got brady and vick later on lets go
pimp.gif

just think about the Indy run defense when considering BGE

so far today nobody is lighting it up looking ok

got brady and vick later on lets go
pimp.gif

Adrian Peterson about to get me single digit points for the 2nd straight week
30t6p3b.gif

And Benjamin Watson sucks, I woulda been better off starting Gates
30t6p3b.gif