The Official Fantasy Football Thread

30t6p3b.gif
@ the Saints defense

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Should I drop Hines Ward for Danny Woodhead? Am I making a mistake for dropping Randy Moss for Crabtree?
Depends who your WR are, but I wouldn't drop Ward for Woodhead.  You're not making a mistake by dropping  Moss for Crabtree.  Moss is just a decoy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Should I drop Hines Ward for Danny Woodhead? Am I making a mistake for dropping Randy Moss for Crabtree?
Depends who your WR are, but I wouldn't drop Ward for Woodhead.  You're not making a mistake by dropping  Moss for Crabtree.  Moss is just a decoy
30t6p3b.gif

Peyton stepped up for me... could have done without those INTs though

Down 14... I have Bradshaw and Floyd, he has Lloyd

Peyton stepped up for me... could have done without those INTs though

Down 14... I have Bradshaw and Floyd, he has Lloyd

peyton manning 34 pts 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

left robert meachum on two benches , he was slacking all year though
tired.gif

i think Crabtree will find the ball in next few games.

peyton manning 34 pts 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

left robert meachum on two benches , he was slacking all year though
tired.gif

i think Crabtree will find the ball in next few games.

dropped Tampa's D...27 points
sat Ivory...15 points

really, really needed those points this week. I need Bradshaw and Tolbert to have monster games.

dropped Tampa's D...27 points
sat Ivory...15 points

really, really needed those points this week. I need Bradshaw and Tolbert to have monster games.

blah

picked up saints defense and got me nothing :/

past few weeks ive benched harvin and he ends up having better games than the ones ive put ahead of him. when i heard he was starting today, i benched mike williams for him. big mistake.

i ended up losing this week by 10 pts
indifferent.gif
if i didnt start harvin, i win.

SMFH.

blah

picked up saints defense and got me nothing :/

past few weeks ive benched harvin and he ends up having better games than the ones ive put ahead of him. when i heard he was starting today, i benched mike williams for him. big mistake.

i ended up losing this week by 10 pts
indifferent.gif
if i didnt start harvin, i win.

SMFH.

So I'm up by 13 but my opponent has Vick. I lost
frown.gif

My record will probably be 5-6 and 2 games back of 4th with just 3 weeks to go which pretty much means I'm out. I'm looking forward to next season though and have learnt many lessons. Next season I'm just gonna stack my team with RBs and WRs, take a decent QB and not worry much about TE or DEF.

I think my mistake was using 2 of my first 3 picks on WRs rather than grabbing 2 RBs instead.

frown.gif

My record will probably be 5-6 and 2 games back of 4th with just 3 weeks to go which pretty much means I'm out. I'm looking forward to next season though and have learnt many lessons. Next season I'm just gonna stack my team with RBs and WRs, take a decent QB and not worry much about TE or DEF.

I think my mistake was using 2 of my first 3 picks on WRs rather than grabbing 2 RBs instead.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

frown.gif

Depends what type of league you play in.  If you're in a PPR league then you should definitely go WR in the first 2 rounds if you're not one of the top 5 picks.  You can always find a QB in the 4th or 5th round.  I picked up Flacco in the 5th round and so far he's been pretty solid for me.

I still can't get over using my 1st round pick on Randy Moss
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom