The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Looks like the team with the second most points is flaming out
30t6p3b.gif

Another year down the drain.
I feel you on that, same thing with me. I drafted well and picked up Hillis AND Brandon Lloyd in my leagues as free agents but got screwed come playoffs. Gore went down earlier, then I had Cassel who was obviously out, but then I had Bowe as well so he's a dud without Cassel. It's a 2QB league and I have Schaub going later but it won't be enough
Hillis had an ok game, Hasselbeck my 3rd QB is playing like crap... I'm over it, I'd need a miracle to win.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

I give up. Every week I play teams when their players have monster games.

Even though McFadden blew up, the guy you played's QB lasted for 2 quarters, can't blame it all on McFadden, gotta start the right guys on your own team.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

I give up. Every week I play teams when their players have monster games.

Even though McFadden blew up, the guy you played's QB lasted for 2 quarters, can't blame it all on McFadden, gotta start the right guys on your own team.

Just a bad day for me for the 2nd straight week:

Flacco
Bowe - 0.80
Owens - 2.70
A. Foster
Blount - 4.80
Cooley - 3.20
Lynch - 10.10
Suisham - 11.00
Atlanta - 13.00

45.60 pts heading to Monday night
30t6p3b.gif
down by 31 pts

Just a bad day for me for the 2nd straight week:

Flacco
Bowe - 0.80
Owens - 2.70
A. Foster
Blount - 4.80
Cooley - 3.20
Lynch - 10.10
Suisham - 11.00
Atlanta - 13.00

45.60 pts heading to Monday night
30t6p3b.gif
down by 31 pts

30t6p3b.gif
losing by almost 100pts.

Notes to self:
-Draft a good QB (Drafted Carson Palmer
30t6p3b.gif
)
-Continue finding sleepers (Drafted Foster, McFadden late)
-Dont draft receivers from teams w/ bad QB's (Drafted Crabtree
30t6p3b.gif
)
-Stay away from RB's that are allergic to the end zone (Drafted Steven Jackson
30t6p3b.gif
)
-Trade Antonio Gates before week 12 (Dude went from
smokin.gif
to
eyes.gif
to
mad.gif
in the span of 4 weeks).

30t6p3b.gif
losing by almost 100pts.

Notes to self:
-Draft a good QB (Drafted Carson Palmer
30t6p3b.gif
)
-Continue finding sleepers (Drafted Foster, McFadden late)
-Dont draft receivers from teams w/ bad QB's (Drafted Crabtree
30t6p3b.gif
)
-Stay away from RB's that are allergic to the end zone (Drafted Steven Jackson
30t6p3b.gif
)
-Trade Antonio Gates before week 12 (Dude went from
smokin.gif
to
eyes.gif
to
mad.gif
in the span of 4 weeks).

well I'm down by 32 pts with Flacco and Foster going tomorrow. The other guy has Billy Cundiff.

How are my chances?

well I'm down by 32 pts with Flacco and Foster going tomorrow. The other guy has Billy Cundiff.

How are my chances?

going up against vick, desean and felix tonight. Got Eli for tomorrow. Still up 13 right not but that window is slowly closing.

going up against vick, desean and felix tonight. Got Eli for tomorrow. Still up 13 right not but that window is slowly closing.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

laugh.gif
 might be closed after the 1st quarter

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

laugh.gif
 might be closed after the 1st quarter

currently have Kevin Boss as my only TE... should I try to flip one of my WR (I'm pretty heavy) for a better TE before the playoffs start? I'm thinking Vernon Davis, because the team that has him is weak at WR... my WRs are Floyd, Jennings, Williams (TB), S. Moss, and Crabtree

Should I make a play for Davis and if so what WR should I offer for him? I was thinking MW or Santana since I'll probably be starting Jennings and Floyd the rest of the way

Thoughts?

currently have Kevin Boss as my only TE... should I try to flip one of my WR (I'm pretty heavy) for a better TE before the playoffs start? I'm thinking Vernon Davis, because the team that has him is weak at WR... my WRs are Floyd, Jennings, Williams (TB), S. Moss, and Crabtree

Should I make a play for Davis and if so what WR should I offer for him? I was thinking MW or Santana since I'll probably be starting Jennings and Floyd the rest of the way

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom