The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I need AP & Boldin to (combined) outscore Ray Rice. And it's not looking good.

Aaaaand there goes my season. It's been real.

lost by .81 just then AP gave me 2.6 but derrick mason did work 
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

dont ask if the pts were on the bench
laugh.gif

lost my Quarterfinal matchup by 3 pts
30t6p3b.gif
I deserved to lose this week. Both my starting WR didn't show up(Bowe, Owens) and neither did my other RB(Blount). Honestly I'm looking forward to next year already, don't really care for the rest of the season.

lost my Quarterfinal matchup by 3 pts
30t6p3b.gif
I deserved to lose this week. Both my starting WR didn't show up(Bowe, Owens) and neither did my other RB(Blount). Honestly I'm looking forward to next year already, don't really care for the rest of the season.

ladies and gentlemen,

i present to you the greatest come back of all time.

10-team league, playoffs start next week for top 4 teams.  i started out the season with a win, went on a 7 game losing streak, then a 5-game winning streak.  before today, i was 6th place and needed 4th and 5th place teams to lose and myself to win.

10wtezq.png

i entered monday more than 10 pts behind with the opponent having sidney rice and myself BAL def.  the rest is history.

vsf5v8.png

ladies and gentlemen,

10-team league, playoffs start next week for top 4 teams.  i started out the season with a win, went on a 7 game losing streak, then a 5-game winning streak.  before today, i was 6th place and needed 4th and 5th place teams to lose and myself to win.

10wtezq.png

i entered monday more than 10 pts behind with the opponent having sidney rice and myself BAL def.  the rest is history.

vsf5v8.png

made playoffs in 4 leagues...i got bounced this week cause shaubs last drive...lost by 5 points...ugh...700 dollar leagues start next week.....#1 seed in both leagues

made playoffs in 4 leagues...i got bounced this week cause shaubs last drive...lost by 5 points...ugh...700 dollar leagues start next week.....#1 seed in both leagues

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

ladies and gentlemen,

10wtezq.png

vsf5v8.png

eek.gif
eek.gif

congrats

lost the #4 seed by 5 points thx to AJ tonight but in another and im 12-2 and in 1st 3k on the line so i need to come thru

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

ladies and gentlemen,

10wtezq.png

vsf5v8.png

eek.gif
eek.gif

congrats

lost the #4 seed by 5 points thx to AJ tonight but in another and im 12-2 and in 1st 3k on the line so i need to come thru

Going into week 15....
Santonio vs. Pittsburgh
Derrick Mason vs. New Orleans
Sims-Walker vs. Indy
who to take?

Also.. should I stick with the ever so inconsistent New Orleans D... or switch it up to the Panthers vs Ari?

Going into week 15....
Santonio vs. Pittsburgh
Derrick Mason vs. New Orleans
Sims-Walker vs. Indy
who to take?

Also.. should I stick with the ever so inconsistent New Orleans D... or switch it up to the Panthers vs Ari?

the panthers D vs ari is decent look

waking up and seeing your name in the consolation section. deserve it though (not paying attention to match-ups etc)
30t6p3b.gif

gonna kill it in the 8 man though
laugh.gif
grin.gif

the panthers D vs ari is decent look

waking up and seeing your name in the consolation section. deserve it though (not paying attention to match-ups etc)
30t6p3b.gif

gonna kill it in the 8 man though
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Wow, what a year. Started off the season 1-6, then came back on a 6 game winning streak to end the season 7-6 as the 5th seed. Now on to the semis!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow, what a year. Started off the season 1-6, then came back on a 6 game winning streak to end the season 7-6 as the 5th seed. Now on to the semis!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom