The Official Fantasy Football Thread

My #1 seed team in semifinals

Dwayne Bowe: Number 1 WR in FF- 5 points
Arian Foster: Number 1 RB in FF- 5 points
MJD: Number 7 RB in FF-6 points

If you knew my luck, this would come as no surprise.

ray rice 
pimp.gif

Just wanna give a big *%#+ you to the Cardinals coaching staff. You have a dude named John Skelton lined up behind center as your quarterback against the worst team in the league, and you only run the ball 14 !*@*#!$ times. It's like they wanted to *%#+ up everybody that started Tim Hightower in fantasy this week considering every expert was saying to start him. I need Brady and Deion Branch to combine for atleast 50 now.

Just wanna give a big *%#+ you to the Cardinals coaching staff. You have a dude named John Skelton lined up behind center as your quarterback against the worst team in the league, and you only run the ball 14 !*@*#!$ times. It's like they wanted to *%#+ up everybody that started Tim Hightower in fantasy this week considering every expert was saying to start him. I need Brady and Deion Branch to combine for atleast 50 now.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

laugh.gif
 i feel exactly the same way right now, im up 17 and the guy i'm playing has tom brady left to go, i was just thinking though, if hightower would have done ANYTHING this would have been out of reach 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

laugh.gif
 i feel exactly the same way right now, im up 17 and the guy i'm playing has tom brady left to go, i was just thinking though, if hightower would have done ANYTHING this would have been out of reach 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom