The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Picked the wrong NE TE this week
30t6p3b.gif

i got lucky and made it to the ship 
pimp.gif
 i'm relying on you fellas to bring it home for me, i've had horrible managerial decisions all year, i benched maclin for hightower today 
indifferent.gif

i got lucky and made it to the ship 
pimp.gif
 i'm relying on you fellas to bring it home for me, i've had horrible managerial decisions all year, i benched maclin for hightower today 
indifferent.gif

Got damn... I am on the edge of my seat in my semifinals matchup.

I'm done with 106.35 and my opponent has 94.15 and the Bears D/ST. I got a bad feeling about it. Rookie QB for the Vikings and a field that is supposed to be as hard as concrete.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Got damn... I am on the edge of my seat in my semifinals matchup.

I'm done with 106.35 and my opponent has 94.15 and the Bears D/ST. I got a bad feeling about it. Rookie QB for the Vikings and a field that is supposed to be as hard as concrete.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just got lucky in my semifinals. I was up 10 with this guys having only Deion Branch left.  BRanch puts up the dud and I win by 6. nice

Thanks for the tip about Webb. I'm sure he'lll get me at least 10 points next week. Cant be any worse then the duds I got from moreno and Crabtree this week.

Just got lucky in my semifinals. I was up 10 with this guys having only Deion Branch left.  BRanch puts up the dud and I win by 6. nice

Thanks for the tip about Webb. I'm sure he'lll get me at least 10 points next week. Cant be any worse then the duds I got from moreno and Crabtree this week.

indifferent.gif

Ray Rice, Austin Collie, Rex Grossman, Falcon D...all on my bench.

He had Vick and V-Jax...and I still woulda had enough to beat him.

indifferent.gif

He had Vick and V-Jax...and I still woulda had enough to beat him.

Welp...I was ranked #1 and got killed first week of the playoffs. I was 11-3...most points scored throughout the season.

My starters for today...Big Ben, Andre Johnson, Santonio Holmes, Wes Welker, Arian Foster, LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Marcedes Lewis, Josh Scobee, Steelers D.

Malcolm Floyd, Vincent Jackson, Matt Forte, Kyle Orton, Jets D on the bench. Team was stacked. What a waste.
30t6p3b.gif

Welp...I was ranked #1 and got killed first week of the playoffs. I was 11-3...most points scored throughout the season.

My starters for today...Big Ben, Andre Johnson, Santonio Holmes, Wes Welker, Arian Foster, LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Marcedes Lewis, Josh Scobee, Steelers D.

Malcolm Floyd, Vincent Jackson, Matt Forte, Kyle Orton, Jets D on the bench. Team was stacked. What a waste.
30t6p3b.gif

Down 7 heading into tonight's game, I have the Bears D/ST going up against Sydney Rice. I'm hoping the weather keeps it low-scoring with some turnovers.

Down 7 heading into tonight's game, I have the Bears D/ST going up against Sydney Rice. I'm hoping the weather keeps it low-scoring with some turnovers.

Holy cow...I won 161-103. And I'm to the bowl! My team went 13-1 if I lose next week I...will...be...PISSED! I'm playing the #2 team too. Aka the 1 loss I had. Wish me luck.

Holy cow...I won 161-103. And I'm to the bowl! My team went 13-1 if I lose next week I...will...be...PISSED! I'm playing the #2 team too. Aka the 1 loss I had. Wish me luck.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

indifferent.gif

your not the only one lol, i have 80 something points sitting on my bench this week, luckally he has 2 people that are on IR starting, hope i pull out the W

Back
Top Bottom