The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Yes, I think Rashad's gonna tear up that Wash D, but ONLY if MJD is out obviously. He's had some big runs during the season in a few games.

Yes, I think Rashad's gonna tear up that Wash D, but ONLY if MJD is out obviously. He's had some big runs during the season in a few games.

Originally Posted by Jaehow

Kevin boss vs gb

Or

Jacob tamme vs oak

With Collie out I think Tamme is a good play.  that being said Boss is on my team and he has been a solid play for the past couple of weeks.  If you need to just get a few points from TE Tamme is more consistent.  If you need your TE to get you a lot of points i think Boss' ceiling is higher.  Just depends on how you are feeling about the rest of your team.

Originally Posted by Jaehow

Kevin boss vs gb

Or

Jacob tamme vs oak

With Collie out I think Tamme is a good play.  that being said Boss is on my team and he has been a solid play for the past couple of weeks.  If you need to just get a few points from TE Tamme is more consistent.  If you need your TE to get you a lot of points i think Boss' ceiling is higher.  Just depends on how you are feeling about the rest of your team.

Andre Johnson likely out.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

felix jones or ronnie brown.....

pick 2 defenses....

Jets
Bears
Cowboys
ronnie brown

cowboys and jets

help me pick a RB:

rashad jennings vs. ********

or

peyton hillis vs. ravens

Originally Posted by outkast9984

felix jones or ronnie brown.....

pick 2 defenses....

Jets
Bears
Cowboys
ronnie brown

cowboys and jets

help me pick a RB:

rashad jennings vs. ********

or

peyton hillis vs. ravens

Really not sure what to do...right now my lineup is:

QB: Big Ben
RB: Blount
RB: Choice
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Greg Jennings
TE: Witten
Flex: Mike Williams (TB)
D/ST: Eagles

With Andre Johnson a gametime decision, I picked up Walter and Jacoby Jones so I can plug one of those two guys in if he can't go.

I also just picked up Rashad Jennings since there's a chance MJD will be out.

Do I wait out Andre Johnson, and plug one of the 2 Texans receivers in if he can't go? Or do I play Jennings right now and slide Mike Williams into Andre Johnson's spot?

Really not sure what to do...right now my lineup is:

QB: Big Ben
RB: Blount
RB: Choice
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Greg Jennings
TE: Witten
Flex: Mike Williams (TB)
D/ST: Eagles

With Andre Johnson a gametime decision, I picked up Walter and Jacoby Jones so I can plug one of those two guys in if he can't go.

I also just picked up Rashad Jennings since there's a chance MJD will be out.

Do I wait out Andre Johnson, and plug one of the 2 Texans receivers in if he can't go? Or do I play Jennings right now and slide Mike Williams into Andre Johnson's spot?

^merry christmas. Put Jennings in for Choice. They're going Felix, Barber and Choice today. Yuck. And I'd play Walter if Dre doesn't go. Def keep Mike Williams at flex too

^merry christmas. Put Jennings in for Choice. They're going Felix, Barber and Choice today. Yuck. And I'd play Walter if Dre doesn't go. Def keep Mike Williams at flex too

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Appreciate the advice. Merry Christmas to you, as well.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Appreciate the advice. Merry Christmas to you, as well.

Alright I work all day tomorrow so wont be able to change my line up.

do I hope Andre Johnson plays? I have Miles Austin I can put in. Or I can put Ryan Torain in at Flex. What should I do?

Austin plays Arizona, Torain plays Jacksonville

And in my other league

Aaron Rodgers vs NYG or Matt Schaub vs Denver
Mike Williams vs Seattle or B Marshall vs Detroit

Back
Top Bottom