The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Alright I work all day tomorrow so wont be able to change my line up.

do I hope Andre Johnson plays? I have Miles Austin I can put in. Or I can put Ryan Torain in at Flex. What should I do?

Austin plays Arizona, Torain plays Jacksonville

And in my other league

Aaron Rodgers vs NYG or Matt Schaub vs Denver
Mike Williams vs Seattle or B Marshall vs Detroit

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

nq8lft.png

if Joe Webb starts..would you consider starting him at WR..it'll be like having 2 QBs in the lineup

anybody?

nq8lft.png

if Joe Webb starts..would you consider starting him at WR..it'll be like having 2 QBs in the lineup

anybody?
Ya i would do it

nq8lft.png

anybody?
Ya i would do it

^ andre johnson might be a gametime decision. just wait till pre-game tomorrow

should i start:

santonio holmes vs. chicago

or

anquan boldin vs. browns?

^ andre johnson might be a gametime decision. just wait till pre-game tomorrow

should i start:

santonio holmes vs. chicago

or

anquan boldin vs. browns?

sweet, i just got home and realized im gonna lose in the championship. the guy i played had jay feely with 11 points and for my squad fitz and hightower combined for 4 points 
frown.gif

sweet, i just got home and realized im gonna lose in the championship. the guy i played had jay feely with 11 points and for my squad fitz and hightower combined for 4 points 
frown.gif

i had felix jones and cowboys defense and so far dude had wallace and pitt defense......ugh  how do the cowboys not dominate the cards with a nobody QB  ......also if andre johnson doesnt play should i roll with jacoby jones or walter? we get return yard points also if that matters....

i had felix jones and cowboys defense and so far dude had wallace and pitt defense......ugh  how do the cowboys not dominate the cards with a nobody QB  ......also if andre johnson doesnt play should i roll with jacoby jones or walter? we get return yard points also if that matters....

to the dude debating Boldin or Holmes, I'm not so sure man. Boldin has screwed me over for the past 3 weeks, puttin' up straight duds. So I'm benching him this week for Vincent Jackson. I'd go with Holmes I guess..

Thank God Miles Austin came through with that td at the end though, I was gettin' heated for a min.

to the dude debating Boldin or Holmes, I'm not so sure man. Boldin has screwed me over for the past 3 weeks, puttin' up straight duds. So I'm benching him this week for Vincent Jackson. I'd go with Holmes I guess..

Thank God Miles Austin came through with that td at the end though, I was gettin' heated for a min.

Ricky Williams/ Reggie Bush/ Pierre Thomas/ Joseph Addai. Don't like any of my options but I need to choose 1. Please help.

Ricky Williams/ Reggie Bush/ Pierre Thomas/ Joseph Addai. Don't like any of my options but I need to choose 1. Please help.

Back
Top Bottom