The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Anyone else feel like it's a down year at RB at the top?

In standard scoring league there's only 4 solid RB 1's. After that I have serious concerns in the next tier guys like MJD, Gore, Charles, Shady, Mendenhall.

Anyone else feel like it's a down year at RB at the top?

In standard scoring league there's only 4 solid RB 1's. After that I have serious concerns in the next tier guys like MJD, Gore, Charles, Shady, Mendenhall.

I'm in a 2 keeper league. I'm definitely keeping Tom Brady but I'm trying to decide between Blount and LeSean McCoy.....I just have a feeling that McCoy is going to get injured this season, plus Ronnie Brown is atleast going to take some of his carries.

I'm in a 2 keeper league. I'm definitely keeping Tom Brady but I'm trying to decide between Blount and LeSean McCoy.....I just have a feeling that McCoy is going to get injured this season, plus Ronnie Brown is atleast going to take some of his carries.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by JJ1223

laugh.gif
Damnit

All I'm saying is, a good RB is harder to find than a good QB as far as fantasy football goes, IMO

Ehhh you couldn't really go wrong with either. But you probably made the right choice. Elite RB>Elite QB. Especially with the depth there is at the QB position.

The football scene will change over time as emphasis is being placed on the backs.  Yes it's a hit or miss, but the whole Peyton era and reshuffling of big names will really change things up.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by JJ1223

laugh.gif
Damnit

All I'm saying is, a good RB is harder to find than a good QB as far as fantasy football goes, IMO

Ehhh you couldn't really go wrong with either. But you probably made the right choice. Elite RB>Elite QB. Especially with the depth there is at the QB position.

The football scene will change over time as emphasis is being placed on the backs.  Yes it's a hit or miss, but the whole Peyton era and reshuffling of big names will really change things up.

got drafts on the 20th and 21st, 14 team league. Never played in a league that big before, should be interesting.

got drafts on the 20th and 21st, 14 team league. Never played in a league that big before, should be interesting.

All I have to say is that I'm getting a GREAT QB. $$#$ me getting !+!%$% again by Matt Schaub.

All I have to say is that I'm getting a GREAT QB. $$#$ me getting !+!%$% again by Matt Schaub.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Don't be a homer. Shady is better than Blount and it isn't really close.

As a pass catcher, yeah. But Ronnie Brown and Dion Lewis also do that exact same thing well, they have a bunch of receiving options period. Plus Vick is going to take off with the ball and run with it as well sometimes. I would still keep the guy no questions asked, but I just have a gut feeling he's going to get injured.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Don't be a homer. Shady is better than Blount and it isn't really close.

As a pass catcher, yeah. But Ronnie Brown and Dion Lewis also do that exact same thing well, they have a bunch of receiving options period. Plus Vick is going to take off with the ball and run with it as well sometimes. I would still keep the guy no questions asked, but I just have a gut feeling he's going to get injured.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

2zqhdgx.png

i did 'ehh' I'm not really that happy with it..12 team league btw.

THOUGHTS??

Not to be a ****, but damn.

The Law Firm scares me to death as a RB 2. Never know what BB is gonna do
Lee Evans is like a yo-yo. You'll lose patience with him. If he doesn't score on a bomb, he's useless.
Julio isn't a WR 2, he's a WR3 maybe
No need to carry a second TE, when you have Dallas Clark. He's only gonna play 1 week. You're better off taking a RB with some potential and seeing if he'll pan out. Especially with the Colts bye week being week 11. Pick up on just before the bye.
Frank Gore played 16 games once in his career. I'd handcuff but that's me.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

2zqhdgx.png

i did 'ehh' I'm not really that happy with it..12 team league btw.

THOUGHTS??

Not to be a ****, but damn.

The Law Firm scares me to death as a RB 2. Never know what BB is gonna do
Lee Evans is like a yo-yo. You'll lose patience with him. If he doesn't score on a bomb, he's useless.
Julio isn't a WR 2, he's a WR3 maybe
No need to carry a second TE, when you have Dallas Clark. He's only gonna play 1 week. You're better off taking a RB with some potential and seeing if he'll pan out. Especially with the Colts bye week being week 11. Pick up on just before the bye.
Frank Gore played 16 games once in his career. I'd handcuff but that's me.

Back
Top Bottom