The Official Fantasy Football Thread

been looking for this thread but anyways, I just found yesterday I got the 2nd pick in my draft (12 teams) and was wondering who I should take. I have a feeling foster is going first so should I take AP or CJ2K. I can't go wrong with either really but would like to hear what you guys think about this situation. I'm leaning towards CJ2K.

been looking for this thread but anyways, I just found yesterday I got the 2nd pick in my draft (12 teams) and was wondering who I should take. I have a feeling foster is going first so should I take AP or CJ2K. I can't go wrong with either really but would like to hear what you guys think about this situation. I'm leaning towards CJ2K.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

laugh.gif
Damnit

All I'm saying is, a good RB is harder to find than a good QB as far as fantasy football goes, IMO

Ehhh you couldn't really go wrong with either. But you probably made the right choice. Elite RB>Elite QB. Especially with the depth there is at the QB position.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

laugh.gif
Damnit

All I'm saying is, a good RB is harder to find than a good QB as far as fantasy football goes, IMO

Ehhh you couldn't really go wrong with either. But you probably made the right choice. Elite RB>Elite QB. Especially with the depth there is at the QB position.

pre season starts next week.

yall drafting yet?

my big money league is upping the entry fee, I'm excited. We are drafting on the 28th

pre season starts next week.

yall drafting yet?

my big money league is upping the entry fee, I'm excited. We are drafting on the 28th

I got my draft next Saturday. This is my last year, been trying to get out for years and I simply dont care about fantasy sports anymore. I am more in it for the draft, booze and debauchery that follows.

I got my draft next Saturday. This is my last year, been trying to get out for years and I simply dont care about fantasy sports anymore. I am more in it for the draft, booze and debauchery that follows.

This will be my first year being the commissioner of a cash league and I'm pretty stoked. Getting about 12 of the bro's together for it with a $50 buy-in, nothing big.

Do those who are in leagues get together and do the draft and if so how does it operate? Do you still use the computer to draft but your just all there hanging out or what?

Also, what website do you all like to run your leagues through?

This will be my first year being the commissioner of a cash league and I'm pretty stoked. Getting about 12 of the bro's together for it with a $50 buy-in, nothing big.

Do those who are in leagues get together and do the draft and if so how does it operate? Do you still use the computer to draft but your just all there hanging out or what?

Also, what website do you all like to run your leagues through?

Back
Top Bottom