The Official Fantasy Football Thread

My draft starts in a half hr...12 team league.

So I got the 2nd pick...when I first found out, right away I was going with Foster (Assuming AP goes first) As I thought about it, I'm still not sure if I'm sold on Foster...as of right now, he's a one year wonder. Look at Slaton in that system...had one pro bowl caliber season, has done squat since. The League commish is putting more emphasis on the QB position this season...now I'm leaning towards Aaron Rodgers. Is the 2nd pick too high for a QB?

My draft starts in a half hr...12 team league.

So I got the 2nd pick...when I first found out, right away I was going with Foster (Assuming AP goes first) As I thought about it, I'm still not sure if I'm sold on Foster...as of right now, he's a one year wonder. Look at Slaton in that system...had one pro bowl caliber season, has done squat since. The League commish is putting more emphasis on the QB position this season...now I'm leaning towards Aaron Rodgers. Is the 2nd pick too high for a QB?

Yeah way too high for a QB. You want to get the best available RB. And with the next pick Id take the best WR available.

If your not sold on Foster, Go with Charles or even  Ray Rice.  But make sure you get a RB.   Hell, you might even be able to steal Chris Johnson on the way back.

Yeah way too high for a QB. You want to get the best available RB. And with the next pick Id take the best WR available.

If your not sold on Foster, Go with Charles or even  Ray Rice.  But make sure you get a RB.   Hell, you might even be able to steal Chris Johnson on the way back.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

What's a good site to gauge on average draft position for each player/what round you should draft a certain player in?
this

Originally Posted by Buc Em

What's a good site to gauge on average draft position for each player/what round you should draft a certain player in?
this

this misconception about QB not being deep is baffling...are you guys looking at who plays in the NFL or do you just think because Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, Brees are gone there are no more QB's???

There are at least 20-22 viable QB's that can be solid fantasy players...and most of you play in 1 QB start leagues.

this misconception about QB not being deep is baffling...are you guys looking at who plays in the NFL or do you just think because Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, Brees are gone there are no more QB's???

There are at least 20-22 viable QB's that can be solid fantasy players...and most of you play in 1 QB start leagues.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

This. I am contemplating waiting till the other 15 teams in my league take a QB before I pick mine..... (16 team league)

This. I am contemplating waiting till the other 15 teams in my league take a QB before I pick mine..... (16 team league)

Killed my auction league 10 team

QB-Romo
RB- Rice
RB- McFadden
Flex- Lynch
WR- Andre Johnson
WR- Megatron
TE- Graham
DEF- Saints
K- Bryant

Daniel Thomas
Michael Bush
Mike Tolbert
Mike Sims-Walker
Malcom Floyd
Willis McGahee
Jerome Harrison

Killed my auction league 10 team

QB-Romo
RB- Rice
RB- McFadden
Flex- Lynch
WR- Andre Johnson
WR- Megatron
TE- Graham
DEF- Saints
K- Bryant

Daniel Thomas
Michael Bush
Mike Tolbert
Mike Sims-Walker
Malcom Floyd
Willis McGahee
Jerome Harrison

20? Really?

Hey, to each his own.

Anyway...here's the final product...

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw
RB: Benjarvis G. Ellis
Flex: Greg Olsen
Flex: Pierre Thomas
WR: Hakeem Nicks
WR: Mike Williams (TB)
TE: Jermichael Finley
DEF: Steelers (
pimp.gif
)
DEF: Raiders

Bench:

Matt Stafford
Julio Jones
Danny Amendola
James Jones
James Starks
Jerome Harrison

Thoughts? I ended up going with Rodgers 2nd overall...

20? Really?

Hey, to each his own.

Anyway...here's the final product...

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw
RB: Benjarvis G. Ellis
Flex: Greg Olsen
Flex: Pierre Thomas
WR: Hakeem Nicks
WR: Mike Williams (TB)
TE: Jermichael Finley
DEF: Steelers (
pimp.gif
)
DEF: Raiders

Bench:

Matt Stafford
Julio Jones
Danny Amendola
James Jones
James Starks
Jerome Harrison

Thoughts? I ended up going with Rodgers 2nd overall...

Just did a mock with seemingly knowledgeable dudes, and somehow got Rice/Gore/Forte in the first 3 rounds.

I'd sell my soul for my real draft to go that well.

Just did a mock with seemingly knowledgeable dudes, and somehow got Rice/Gore/Forte in the first 3 rounds.

I'd sell my soul for my real draft to go that well.

Back
Top Bottom