The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by FLAboiDOLPH

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by outkast9984
k1qjw3.png
should do this 3 way trade:
all trade Addai for Garcon 

to then trade Garcon for Benson...is it worth it to get Benson over Addai?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

this misconception about QB not being deep is baffling...are you guys looking at who plays in the NFL or do you just think because Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, Brees are gone there are no more QB's???

There are at least 20-22 viable QB's that can be solid fantasy players...and most of you play in 1 QB start leagues.
20? Really?

Hey, to each his own.

I have 16 as guys I'd feel comfortable starting. 13 I wouldn't carry a backup with.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

this misconception about QB not being deep is baffling...are you guys looking at who plays in the NFL or do you just think because Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, Brees are gone there are no more QB's???

There are at least 20-22 viable QB's that can be solid fantasy players...and most of you play in 1 QB start leagues.
20? Really?

Hey, to each his own.

I have 16 as guys I'd feel comfortable starting. 13 I wouldn't carry a backup with.

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Here's my team, let me know what you guys think

QB- Peyton Manning, Joe Flacco
WR- Roddy White, Marques Colston, Anquan Boldin, Wes Welker, Mike Williams, Steve Smith (Carolina)
RB- Arian Foster, Jahvid Best, Reggie Bush, CJ Spiller
TE- Brent Celek, Chris Cooley
K- Stephen Grostowski
Def- Chicago

Also, someone dropped Pierre Thomas, you guys think i should pick him up?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

WR- Roddy White, Marques Colston, Anquan Boldin, Wes Welker, Mike Williams, Steve Smith (Carolina)
K- Stephen Grostowski
Def- Chicago

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pissed at myself for missing the first few minutes of my live draft. it autopicked adrian petersen and peyton manning for me. aaron rodgers and jamal charles were still on the board.

pissed at myself for missing the first few minutes of my live draft. it autopicked adrian petersen and peyton manning for me. aaron rodgers and jamal charles were still on the board.

K- Stephen Grostowski
Def- Chicago

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Solid squad air, I'm assuming this is a 10 team league. I am really high on flacco this year and having him serve as your back for peyton is excellent. He did look kind of crappy today but that can be blamed on the oline. Your receiver core is very strong. Only thing I can really pick at are your RB backs up and TE situation. Cooley is already injured and celek has too many other people to compete with for targets in that eagles offense. Foster is a stud but bush, spiller, and jahvid all still have to prove themselves. Overall its a solid squad and you do have some trade value at WR so I would try and trade one of em for a solid #2 RB like shonne greene, blount, or felix jones. I think these 3 will have great #s this year.

K- Stephen Grostowski
Def- Chicago

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Solid squad air, I'm assuming this is a 10 team league. I am really high on flacco this year and having him serve as your back for peyton is excellent. He did look kind of crappy today but that can be blamed on the oline. Your receiver core is very strong. Only thing I can really pick at are your RB backs up and TE situation. Cooley is already injured and celek has too many other people to compete with for targets in that eagles offense. Foster is a stud but bush, spiller, and jahvid all still have to prove themselves. Overall its a solid squad and you do have some trade value at WR so I would try and trade one of em for a solid #2 RB like shonne greene, blount, or felix jones. I think these 3 will have great #s this year.

In a keeper league, I currently have:A. RodgersR. MendenhallB. LloydS. MossD. Clarke.I got the second pick, here's the top ten available:Shonne GreenMark IngrahmAnquan BoldenJeremy MaclinMario ManninghamPercy HarvinFred JacksonJoseph AddaiDaniel ThomasOwen DanielsMarshawn LynchThoughts on who I should take?

In a keeper league, I currently have:A. RodgersR. MendenhallB. LloydS. MossD. Clarke.I got the second pick, here's the top ten available:Shonne GreenMark IngrahmAnquan BoldenJeremy MaclinMario ManninghamPercy HarvinFred JacksonJoseph AddaiDaniel ThomasOwen DanielsMarshawn LynchThoughts on who I should take?

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

gotta go wit greene if first pick doesnt take him.
jets run run run and he is taking the most carries this year

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

gotta go wit greene if first pick doesnt take him.
jets run run run and he is taking the most carries this year

in my 8th season of fantasy football. the league i'm in is up to 20 teams now.

the competition of a 20 man league >>>> 10 man league. you really have to get your GM on

the competition of a 20 man league >>>> 10 man league. you really have to get your GM on

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Im in a 15 team keeper league.  20 is crazy.   But yeah, the more teams the better it is.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Im in a 15 team keeper league.  20 is crazy.   But yeah, the more teams the better it is.

I'm just in a 16 team non-keeper league.... Any drafting advise??

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Get a QB and his #2 receiver... it's mega points when they connect for a TD, and you can scoop him up late
(Schaub - Jones, is a nice one if you can get value on them late in the draft)

Get a QB and his #2 receiver... it's mega points when they connect for a TD, and you can scoop him up late

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Jacoby Jones?? I hung on to the dbag all season long waiting for him to blow up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Anyone got a good draft kit in excel?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Jacoby Jones?? I hung on to the dbag all season long waiting for him to blow up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Anyone got a good draft kit in excel?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom