The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I got the dreaded 12/13 pick... took Gore and Mendenhall first two picks then Miles Austin and Mike Williams (TB) with the next two... what yall think?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I picked up Ben Tate right after I found out about Foster. But I forgot Derrick Ward is in front of him on the Depth Chart.

I did this too. But I think Tate is the guy to own here

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I picked up Ben Tate right after I found out about Foster. But I forgot Derrick Ward is in front of him on the Depth Chart.

You think so? Cause you Kubiak is weird. The guy that drafted Foster picked up Ward and I went ahead and picked up Tate.

I'm in this conundrum right now as well. I don't have Foster, but I picked up Tate (since my RB's are a bit weak and Foster's already hurting.) I also picked up Deji Karim, I'm thinking of picking up Derrick Ward so if Foster's out I know for sure I have the guy who replaces him.

You think I should? I picked up Deji Karim cuz they said Rashad Jennings could be out 6 weeks..

12 team league.  I missed the first 5 rounds.

QB - Matthew Stafford
QB - Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB - Jamaal Charles
RB - Frank Gore
WR - Steve Smith
WR - Reggie Wayne
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Brandon Pettigrew

BN - Andy Dalton
BN - Marshawn Lynch
BN - Benn Tate
BN - Danny Woodhead
BN - Danario Alexander
BN - Braylon Edwards
BN - Roy Williams
BN - Kellen Winslow

DEF - Philadelphia Eagles
K - Adam Vinetari

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Should I trade McNabb for Kolb. I also need to boost my rb. Only got sproles, t.Jones (kc) Arian foster.

McNabb will produce, but Kolb easily has the most upside. Who is your other Q?
these are the only two i got currently. I want to pick up Gabbert because i think he will get a lot of reps this season. Gerrard aint cutting it for jacksonville anymore. 

I wouldn't worry about it. McNabb and Kolb are healthy options and you have potential to get two great steals for the year.

Nice RB's and WR's overall. Stafford could be great if no other injuries, Dalton should never be drafted...

Originally Posted by Buc Em

What kind of season you think Austin Collie is going to have?
Not too good.

Plus, he's too injury prone

Ehh....I think he's going to have a pretty big year. Atleast suitable as a solid #2 receiver in fantasy. I'm not a fan of Garcon, Anthony Gonzalez might be cut and Dallas Clark is going to be wearing a protective splint on his wrist all year. Peyton loves Collie as well.

New reports coming out saying Foster is fine, and that he won't miss week 1. Ugh, no way to know right now...

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

New reports coming out saying Foster is fine, and that he won't miss week 1. Ugh, no way to know right now...
This foster stuff is driving me nuts. AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

You think so? Cause you Kubiak is weird. The guy that drafted Foster picked up Ward and I went ahead and picked up Tate.
Both of them are going to split carries anyway, but I think Ben Tate will be used in goal line situations

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

#1 pick, what do yall think?
QB - Matt Ryan

WR - Hakeem Nicks

WR - Greg Jennings

WR - Wes Welker

RB - Adrian Peterson

RB - Marshawn Lynch

TE - Marcedes Lewis

W/R/T - Brandon Jacobs (
indifferent.gif
 at me)

K - Matt Bryant

DEF - New England

BN - Kevin Kolb

BN - Kellen Winslow

BN - CJ Spiller

BN - Deion Branch

BN - Nate Burleson

BN - Lance Kendricks

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

quoted for insecurity 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
nerd.gif
Not a bad team, don't really like Lynch though.  I'd stay away from all Seattle players.  You don't need 2 TE on your bench.  I rather get rid of Mercedes Lewis and keep Winslow and Kendricks instead.  Use the roster spot to add more depth to your skilled positions (RB and WR).

Never felt good about Arian Foster. Stayed well clear of him in all drafts. It's a gut feeling thing. I'm usually right.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Never felt good about Arian Foster. Stayed well clear of him in all drafts. It's a gut feeling thing. I'm usually right.

I'm with you on Arian Foster.

What do you guys think about my team? 12 team league w/ some Nt'ers. Had the 6th pick:
Josh Freeman

Greg Jennings

DeSean Jackson

Jamaal Charles

LeSean McCoy

Greg Olsen

Felix Jones

Mario Manningham

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Knowshon Moreno

Steve Smith

Donovan McNabb

Only real vets are Jennings and McNabb. It looks promising on paper, but you could succumb to the trap of an all hype team. Or a "hasn't proven enough" team.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

What do you guys think about my team? 12 team league w/ some Nt'ers. Had the 6th pick:
Josh Freeman

Greg Jennings

DeSean Jackson

Jamaal Charles

LeSean McCoy

Greg Olsen

Felix Jones

Mario Manningham

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Knowshon Moreno

Steve Smith

Donovan McNabb

I have to say, I love the RB trio of Charles, Mccoy, and Jones. If Felix has the year people are expecting, myself included, you'll have three standout RB's. Not to mention the depth with Moreno and Green-Ellis, who is still NE's goal line back.

Of course, no team is perfect and loading up on RB's left you with streaky WR's in Jennings (last year, he had FF fans wondering when he'd get those TD's...he eventually did) and Desean, who is kind of high risk, high reward. Manningham is solid and Steve Smith Carolina or Philly?

Olsen should be Cam's safety blanket. Let's hope he goes to him early and often during the year. Especially in the redzone.

For 12 teams and without looking at the rest of your leagues rosters, I think you a really really good shot. Obviously this is football, so take that with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by megatron

zwnbyf.png

thoughts?
In all honesty, that team is trash.

2 kickers, 3 defenses.

Brady, Vick, DeSean, Witten are the only good things. Trade either QB for some talent. Please tell me this was a 20 man league
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah, went RB heavy and then went w/ Jennings (homer pick). Couldn't believe Jamaal fell to me at 6 so I had to take him there. I was set on Andre Johnson at first. And that Steve Smith of the Panthers. I need some upgrades at WR. Might need to pull a trade with of my RB's.

Just had another 12 man draft, here's my results:
Ray Rice

Steven Jackson

Matt Forte

Peyton Manning

Dez Bryant

Steve Johnson (WR)

Dallas Clark

Daniel Thomas (RB)

Sam Bradford

AJ Green

Ronnie Brown

Emmanuel Sanders

Ricky Williams

Lions

Sebastian Janikowski

Ben Tate

Listed in order of way they were drafted, had the 3 overall pick in a snake draft.  I feel like I did pretty decent, but I will be lurking the waiver wire pretty closely this year

How'd I do NT
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Josh Freeman

Greg Jennings

DeSean Jackson

Jamaal Charles

LeSean McCoy

Greg Olsen

Felix Jones

Mario Manningham

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Knowshon Moreno

Steve Smith

Donovan McNabb
Steve Smith Carolina or Philly?

Olsen should be Cam's safety blanket. Let's hope he goes to him early and often during the year. Especially in the redzone.
No shots, but have you guys seen Cam at QB? He's completed like 5 passes to his WRs. I have almost NO hope for Smitty this season
30t6p3b.gif

And last time I checked Olsen Greg Olsen was 2nd on the depth chart behind Jeremy Shockey... for both our sakes, I hope it changes when rosters are finalized.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom