The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

What do you guys think about my team? 12 team league w/ some Nt'ers. Had the 6th pick:
Josh Freeman

Greg Jennings

DeSean Jackson

Jamaal Charles

LeSean McCoy

Greg Olsen

Felix Jones

Mario Manningham

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Knowshon Moreno

Steve Smith

Donovan McNabb
Steve Smith Carolina or Philly?

Olsen should be Cam's safety blanket. Let's hope he goes to him early and often during the year. Especially in the redzone.
No shots, but have you guys seen Cam at QB? He's completed like 5 passes to his WRs. I have almost NO hope for Smitty this season
30t6p3b.gif

And last time I checked Olsen Greg Olsen was 2nd on the depth chart behind Jeremy Shockey... for both our sakes, I hope it changes when rosters are finalized.
ohwell.gif

Agreed. For where Steve is getting drafted though, I guess it's worth a shot. But all QB's, especially young ones, love big targets and TE's usually develop that chemistry early with their play callers.
I wouldn't worry too much about Jeremy Shockey. He FINDS ways to get on the injured list. Maybe this year will be different, but I think his body is breaking down unfortunately.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by megatron

zwnbyf.png

thoughts?
In all honesty, that team is trash.

2 kickers, 3 defenses.

Brady, Vick, DeSean, Witten are the only good things. Trade either QB for some talent. Please tell me this was a 20 man league
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what the heck was your strategy?? U need to try and make alot of trades.....but im hoping this is all a joke

Originally Posted by neverflopped

zwnbyf.png

thoughts?

2 kickers, 3 defenses.

Brady, Vick, DeSean, Witten are the only good things. Trade either QB for some talent. Please tell me this was a 20 man league
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what the heck was your strategy?? U need to try and make alot of trades.....but im hoping this is all a joke

I second this. You have no direction on your team and although you've got names like Vick and Brady, you only start one of them. Makes no sense.

Trade Vick ASAP. His value is sky high and you can get a much better RB.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by neverflopped

2 kickers, 3 defenses.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I second this. You have no direction on your team and although you've got names like Vick and Brady, you only start one of them. Makes no sense.

Trade Vick ASAP. His value is sky high and you can get a much better RB.
i had the 2nd overall pick in a 12 man league.
I wanted Peterson with 2nd, but he was taken. 2nd was too high to take megatron. I took Vick
2nd round I took desean
3rd round and to flight WR and any other Suitable RB that i liked was taken. so i panicked and took Brady.
it went down hill from there. i neglected my need for runners while loading up on D.

my worst draft ever, i hate high picks....

I'm not trolling man. i explained to you guys what happened. i know a few of your were in that draft with me. you saw me collapse under pressure
30t6p3b.gif

ive never drafted so badly, hell last year i got mjd, sjax, charles forte and rodgers in a 12 man of knowledgeable folks.

14 team league 1st pick snake draft

Romo
Mike Wallace
Brandon Marshall
AP
Ryan Grant
Dustin Keller
Sidney Rice
Daniel Thomas
Jacoby Ford
Lance Kendricks
Sam Bradford
James Jones
Stevan Ridley
Akers
SD defense

let me know my chances

Hey, i'll be spending a lot of time in here this coming season as usual.

Can someone weigh in on these two teams I drafted?

My $450 dollar league // 12 people ::

QBs: Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford
RBs: Ray Rice, DeAngelo Williams, Cedric Benson, Brandon Jacobs, Roy Helu
WRs: Calvin Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Brandon Marshall, Hines Ward, Sidney Rice, Titus Young (not sure why,
laugh.gif
)
TEs: Greg Olsen
D: Cheifs
K: Ryan Longwell

Prob. gonna drop Titus soon.

12 people friend league ::

QBs: Peyton Manning, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RBs: Jamaal Charles, Shonn Greene, Roy Helu, Pierre Thomas
WRs: Vincent Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Kenny Britt, Steve Smith (CAR), Jacoby Ford, Steve Breaston
TEs: Dallas Clark, Chris Cooley
D: Dallas
K: Rob Bironas

I'm not trolling man. i explained to you guys what happened. i know a few of your were in that draft with me. you saw me collapse under pressure
30t6p3b.gif

ive never drafted so badly, hell last year i got mjd, sjax, charles forte and rodgers in a 12 man of knowledgeable folks.

This dude offered me Brady and Tashard Choice for Sam Bradford and Rashard Mendenhall.  I was dumbfounded.  
laugh.gif

Not happnin' THB, come with something stronger shun.  My teams not that strong in that league to begin with since I missed my first 3 picks, but I tried to salvage the best I could.

dj Milk:  I like the team for the most part, only concern I have is with your second RB. Grants unstable for me at least, Thomas and Ridley are ?'s but who knows, a strong second RB is hard to find that will give you consistent pts on a weekly basis.  WRs are pretty good, but Rice will be getting covered a lot since he's the only major threat they have aside from a decent year from Mike Williams last year.. it'll be tough for that team esp. if TJack is leading the way (glad he's someone elses problem). Qbs are good if they can stay healthy - all in all - for a 14 team league, that's pretty damn good i'd say.  Good luck.

My girlfriend just drafted a team. She never done it before and the only players she knows are from the giants
laugh.gif
I did some Pre draft prep for her but this is who she drafted. 12 team

QB: Shaub, Bradford
RB: Foster, Ingram, Matthews, Choice
WR: Megatron, Crabtree, Julio Jones, Jordy Nelson
TE: Finley, Cook
K: Heartly
D: San Diego

Originally Posted by hymen man

Hey, i'll be spending a lot of time in here this coming season as usual.

Can someone weigh in on these two teams I drafted?

My $450 dollar league // 12 people ::

QBs: Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford
RBs: Ray Rice, DeAngelo Williams, Cedric Benson, Brandon Jacobs, Roy Helu
WRs: Calvin Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Brandon Marshall, Hines Ward, Sidney Rice, Titus Young (not sure why,
laugh.gif
)
TEs: Greg Olsen
D: Cheifs
K: Ryan Longwell

Prob. gonna drop Titus soon.
QB's: If Stafford can stay healthy, you have a good 1-2 punch at QB. Maybe you can move a QB for a TE or a RB/WR.

RB's: Rice is gonna end up top 5 RB this year, plus Jacobs is a HUGE pickup this year. He's gonna end up having a better year than AB. Benson won't do much cause that Bengals offense is just terrible. Try to shop him around. And DWill, read Benson.

WR's: Megatron is a beast, Brandon Lloyd won't have the year he had last year, but with Orton as the QB, he can put up decent points. If MArsh can get on the same page with Henne, and if Henne can improve drastically, Marsh is in for a big year. Drop Hines Ward and pick up Antonio Brown.

TE: Olsen isn't really a good fantasy QB, but he'll get you about 5-6 points a game.

D/ST: Chiefs D has a tough schedule this year. What other D/ST are available?

All in all, You have a decent team. You have 2-3 players that, if they have a season that they're very capable of having, can make your team one of the top teams in the league (Jacobs, Marsh, Dwill/Benson)

My 12-team big money league:
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]Opp.[/td][td]Weather[/td][td]Bye[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]Proj[/td][td]Own %[/td][td]Start %[/td][td]Status[/td][td]Pos[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vick, Michael QB PHI  [/td][td]@STL[/td][td]
2.gif

Sun 1:00pm[/td][td]7[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]367.2[/td][td]99[/td][td]91[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]QB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gore, Frank RB SF  [/td][td]SEA[/td][td]
13.gif

Sun 4:15pm[/td][td]7[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]181.8[/td][td]80[/td][td]63[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]RBRB-WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Moreno, Knowshon RB DEN[/td][td]OAK[/td][td]Dome
Mon 10:15pm[/td][td]6[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]151.6[/td][td]98[/td][td]74[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]RBRB-WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hightower, Tim RB WAS  [/td][td]NYG[/td][td]
2.gif

Sun 4:15pm[/td][td]5[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]126.6[/td][td]90[/td][td]38[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]RBRB-WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Austin, Miles WR DAL  [/td][td]@NYJ[/td][td]
5.gif

Sun 8:20pm[/td][td]5[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]160.0[/td][td]100[/td][td]93[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]RB-WRWR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Holmes, Santonio WR NYJ[/td][td]DAL[/td][td]
2.gif

Sun 8:20pm[/td][td]8[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]128.6[/td][td]99[/td][td]78[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]RB-WRWR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Moss, Santana WR WAS[/td][td]NYG[/td][td]
2.gif

Sun 4:15pm[/td][td]5[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]108.8[/td][td]96[/td][td]46[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]RB-WRWR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Winslow, Kellen TE TB 
spacer.gif
[/td][td]DET[/td][td]
2.gif

Sun 1:00pm[/td][td]8[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]105.8[/td][td]85[/td][td]57[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]TE[/td][/tr][tr][td]EMPTY K[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jets DST[/td][td]DAL[/td][td]
2.gif

Sun 8:20pm[/td][td]8[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]222.9[/td][td]98[/td][td]87[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]DST[/td][/tr][tr][td]
dot_clear.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bradford, Sam QB STL[/td][td]PHI[/td][td]
2.gif

Sun 1:00pm[/td][td]5[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]262.6[/td][td]88[/td][td]21[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]QB[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bush, Michael RB OAK[/td][td]@DEN[/td][td]
1.gif

Mon 10:15pm[/td][td]8[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]113.8[/td][td]79[/td][td]9[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]RBRB-WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Helu, Roy RB WAS[/td][td]NYG[/td][td]
2.gif

Sun 4:15pm[/td][td]5[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]55.0[/td][td]29[/td][td]1[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]RBRB-WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Morris, Maurice RB DET 
spacer.gif
[/td][td]@TB[/td][td]
4.gif

Sun 1:00pm[/td][td]9[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]77.2[/td][td]20[/td][td]2[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]RBRB-WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Williams, Ricky RB BAL[/td][td]PIT[/td][td]Dome
Sun 1:00pm[/td][td]5[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]78.2[/td][td]59[/td][td]6[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]RBRB-WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Branch, Deion WR NE  [/td][td]@MIA[/td][td]
17.gif

Mon 7:00pm[/td][td]7[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]93.2[/td][td]80[/td][td]23[/td][td]ActiveReserve[/td][td]RB-WRWR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Clayton, Mark WR STL 
spacer.gif
[/td][td]PHI[/td][td]
2.gif

Sun 1:00pm[/td][td]5[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]22.2[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

Considering the competition in this league, I was ecstatic to grab Moreno in the 4th and Hightower as my Flex. I really, really like both of them this year. My WR's are thin as hell because we play 3, but I loaded up on back-up RB's assuming at least one of those starters gets hurt and I can use them as trade bait.
If Vick performs, I like my chances.

My 10-team work league:

[table][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Matt Ryan, Atl QB[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/video_breaking.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
@Chi
[/td][td]Sun 1:00[/td][td][/td][td]8[/td][td]238[/td][td]14.9[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]5th[/td][td]54.3[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]+0[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Arian Foster, Hou RB  Q[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/news_and_video.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
Ind
[/td][td]Sun 1:00[/td][td][/td][td]1[/td][td]313[/td][td]19.6[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]21st[/td][td]99.3[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]+0[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Darren McFadden, Oak RB  P[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/news_recent.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
@Den
[/td][td]Mon 10:15[/td][td][/td][td]6[/td][td]208[/td][td]13.0[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]32nd[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]+0[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB/WR[/td][td]Knowshon Moreno, Den RB[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/news_recent.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
Oak
[/td][td]Mon 10:15[/td][td][/td][td]17[/td][td]150[/td][td]9.4[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]26th[/td][td]89.3[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]+0[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Calvin Johnson, Det WR[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/news_recent.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
@TB
[/td][td]Sun 1:00[/td][td][/td][td]5[/td][td]182[/td][td]11.4[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]8th[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]+0[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Mike Williams, TB WR[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/news_recent.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
Det
[/td][td]Sun 1:00[/td][td][/td][td]12[/td][td]151[/td][td]9.4[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]17th[/td][td]90.3[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]+0[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Jimmy Graham, NO TE[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/news_recent.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
@GB
[/td][td]Thu 8:30[/td][td][/td][td]22[/td][td]61[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]28th[/td][td]60.2[/td][td]99.4[/td][td]+2.2[/td][/tr][tr][td]/ST[/td][td]Ravens D/ST D/ST[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
Pit
[/td][td]Sun 1:00[/td][td][/td][td]9[/td][td]133[/td][td]8.3[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]11th[/td][td]86.5[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]+0[/td][/tr][tr][td]K[/td][td]Matt Bryant, Atl K[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
@Chi
[/td][td]Sun 1:00[/td][td][/td][td]4[/td][td]135[/td][td]8.4[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]6th[/td][td]29.2[/td][td]35.0[/td][td]+4.5[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]BENCH[/th][td][/td][th=""]Wk 1[/th][td][/td][th=""]2010 SEASON[/th][td][/td][th=""]WEEK 1[/th][/tr][tr][td]SLOT[/td][td]PLAYER, TEAM POS[/td][td]ACTION[/td][td][/td][td]OPP[/td][td]STATUS ET[/td][td][/td][td]PRK[/td][td]PTS[/td][td]AVG[/td][td]LAST[/td][td][/td][td]PROJ[/td][td]OPRK[/td][td]%ST[/td][td]%OWN[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Brandon Marshall, Mia WR[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/news_breaking.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
NE
[/td][td]Mon 7:00[/td][td][/td][td]28[/td][td]112[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]25th[/td][td]54.9[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]+0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Tim Hightower, Wsh RB[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/news_recent.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
NYG
[/td][td]Sun 4:15[/td][td][/td][td]34[/td][td]99[/td][td]6.2[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]9th[/td][td]28.9[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]+5.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Mike Tolbert, SD RB[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/news_recent.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
Min
[/td][td]Sun 4:15[/td][td][/td][td]19[/td][td]148[/td][td]9.3[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]7th[/td][td]13.1[/td][td]100.0[/td][td]+0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Mike Sims-Walker, StL WR  P[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/news_recent.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
Phi
[/td][td]Sun 1:00[/td][td][/td][td]45[/td][td]91[/td][td]5.7[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]15th[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]65.3[/td][td]-0.8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Rob Gronkowski, NE TE[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
@Mia
[/td][td]Mon 7:00[/td][td][/td][td]5[/td][td]107[/td][td]6.7[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]10th[/td][td]34.3[/td][td]85.1[/td][td]+1.4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Deion Branch, NE WR[img]http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffllm/11/images/icons/sml/news_recent.png[/img][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
@Mia
[/td][td]Mon 7:00[/td][td][/td][td]28[/td][td]112[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]8th[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]59.0[/td][td]-8.4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Lions D/ST D/ST[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
@TB
[/td][td]Sun 1:00[/td][td][/td][td]13[/td][td]120[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]--[/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][td]12th[/td][td]46.0[/td][td]67.5[/td][td]+11.3[/td][/tr][/table]

This team is loaded, but I want to trade up for an elite QB. I've got 5 RB's that are legit starters or Flex options and 4 WR's (Sims-Walker is a HUGE sleeper). I have no chance at Rodgers and likely Vick, so my choices are Rivers, Brees and Romo. I'm hoping for Rivers. 

I'll take any feedback I can get. 

Originally Posted by man listen

Philly has too many weapons bro. there were times last year when Mac was getting ignored so just imagine this year. if it was me I'd take the 6-5 guy who's gonna get fade routes in the corner of the endzone all day. but if you gotta have Mac there's gotta be somebody besides Plax that you can drop instead
Philly does and they will score bunches.  I had Maclin last year and dude came thru on a few games(10 tds).  Plus it looks like Maclin and Vick has that connection.  Plaxico is an unknown factor and that Jets offense as far as passing goes was very inconsistent last year.  Sanchez looking like a stud one game... and other games he was horrible.  I could be dreading this but I had no one else to drop. I was able to swoop up Maclin with my waiver. Here's my line up from a 12 team league...
[table][tr][td]B[/td][td]
Aaron Rodgers

(GB - QB)
[/td][td]QBBN[/td][td]NO[/td][td]Thu
5:30 pm[/td][td]95%[/td][td]3922[/td][td]28[/td][td]11[/td][td]356[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]400.48[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]
Calvin Johnson

(Det - WR)
[/td][td]WRW/RBN[/td][td]@TB[/td][td]Sun
10:00 am[/td][td]96%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]32[/td][td]0[/td][td]1120[/td][td]12[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]211.20[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]
Reggie Wayne

(Ind - WR)
[/td][td]WRW/RBN[/td][td]@Hou[/td][td]Sun
10:00 am[/td][td]93%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1355[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]193.50[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]
Darren McFadden

(Oak - RB)
[/td][td]RBW/RBN[/td][td]@Den[/td][td]Mon
7:15 pm[/td][td]93%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1157[/td][td]7[/td][td]507[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]222.40[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]
DeAngelo Williams

(Car - RB)
[/td][td]RBW/RBN[/td][td]@Ari[/td][td]Sun
1:15 pm[/td][td]65%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]361[/td][td]1[/td][td]61[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]46.20[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]
Kellen Winslow

(TB - TE)
[/td][td]TEBN[/td][td]Det[/td][td]Sun
10:00 am[/td][td]66%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]730[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]103.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]W/R[/td][td]
Knowshon Moreno

(Den - RB)
[/td][td]RBW/RBN[/td][td]Oak[/td][td]Mon
7:15 pm[/td][td]50%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]779[/td][td]5[/td][td]372[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]161.10[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Ryan Mathews

(SD - RB)
[/td][td]RBW/RBN[/td][td]Min[/td][td]Sun
1:15 pm[/td][td]42%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]678[/td][td]7[/td][td]145[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]118.30[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Chad Ochocinco

(NE - WR)
[/td][td]WRW/RBN[/td][td]@Mia[/td][td]Mon
4:00 pm[/td][td]78%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]831[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]119.10[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Wes Welker

(NE - WR)
[/td][td]WRW/RBN[/td][td]@Mia[/td][td]Mon
4:00 pm[/td][td]84%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]848[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]129.80[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Tim Hightower

(Was - RB)
[/td][td]RBW/RBN[/td][td]NYG[/td][td]Sun
1:15 pm[/td][td]26%[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]736[/td][td]5[/td][td]136[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]109.20[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Matthew Stafford

(Det - QB)
[/td][td]QBBN[/td][td]@TB[/td][td]Sun
10:00 am[/td][td]35%[/td][td]535[/td][td]6[/td][td]1[/td][td]11[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]62.50[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
Jeremy Maclin

(Phi - WR)
[/td][td]WRW/RBN[/td][td]@StL[/td][td]Sun[/td][/tr][/table]

reports saying CHris Johnson signed. how far have you guys seen him fall?Does this put him in the top 3 backs ahead of rice and Charles?

^ In recent drafts I've seen CJ fall to late-first/early-second (anywhere from the 10th to 14th overall pick). That should change now with him signing, probably mid-first in early September drafts.
Retro's girl drafted better than Megatron 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

^ In recent drafts I've seen CJ fall to late-first/early-second (anywhere from the 10th to 14th overall pick). That should change now with him signing, probably mid-first in early September drafts.
Retro's girl drafted better than Megatron 
laugh.gif
With him signed, I wouldn't hesitate to take him number 1..... Top 3 at the worst.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

My girlfriend just drafted a team. She never done it before and the only players she knows are from the giants
laugh.gif
I did some Pre draft prep for her but this is who she drafted. 12 team

QB: Shaub, Bradford
RB: Foster, Ingram, Matthews, Choice
WR: Megatron, Crabtree, Julio Jones, Jordy Nelson
TE: Finley, Cook
K: Heartly
D: San Diego
frown.gif

^ Alright I'll try to help you out. You can fix your team by trading, like others recommended trade Vick or Brady for a RB1. Next, you don't need 3 good defenses try to package something for a RB2. Lastly check your waiver wire for sleeper RBs possibly Hardesty or Helu.
RCK, taking CJ top 3 could pay off long-term in the playoffs but that's risky considering he's expected to come out of the gates slow missing camp and valuable practice time due to the extended lockout. I would still take AP and Rice over CJ at this point, maybe even Charles and Foster. 5th overall sounds about right at this moment. 

What do u see in Rice?

As of right now I have my rankings in this order:

AP/CJ, Charles/Foster, Rice/MJD/etc.

Here's the draft results from my work league:

Matt Schaub
Greg Jennings
Anquan Boldin
Rashard Mendenhall
Darren McFadden
Kellen Winslow
BenJarvus Green-Ellis
Stevie Johnson