The Official Fantasy Football Thread

LAST CALL 10 team Yahoo standard league, draft is TODAY at 5:15 PM EST.

ID: 829080
PW: greasetrucks 

Join up, fellas!
Only 2 spots left. 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

NEED TEAMS 10 team Yahoo standard league, draft is TODAY at 5:15 PM EST.

ID: 829080
PW: greasetrucks 

Join up, fellas!
Only 3 more spots left. 

Joined. 

I would take KC dst over Hou, KC @ home @ Arrowhead
pimp.gif

Lance Kendricks or Dustin Keller week 1?

I want to go with Kendricks, the unknown guys, but it's tough for me to pull the trigger.

With Peyton Manning not playing, and Arian Foster officially listed as "day-to-day" by the team, I have a gut feeling that he will be given the day off.

Need 4 more for a Yahoo Auction draft Thursday night @ 8:45 PST (scoring will start week 1!)
League ID#: 579223
Password: sd69

Originally Posted by sole searchin

ANOTHER LEAGUE need people:
League ID#:193255
League Name:nketlk
Password:niketalk

yahoo, draft is THURSDAY tomorrow at 10:30 CT but scoring will start for week 1 even after the first game.
Need 2 people still, a niketalk league thats been running for 4 years.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Lance Kendricks or Dustin Keller week 1?

I want to go with Kendricks, the unknown guys, but it's tough for me to pull the trigger.

Gotta go with Keller man
I rather go with Kendricks.  Bradford loves throwing to his TEs and Philly's linebackers are pretty weak.

12 Team League, let me know what y'all think....

QBEli Manning
RBAdrian Peterson
RBRashard Mendenhall
WRGreg Jennings
WRSantonio Holmes
WRPercy Harvin
TERob Gronkowski
KDavid Akers
DEFSaints

Reserves:
QBSam Bradford
WRDavone Bess
WRMike Thomas
RB Daniel Thomas
TEBenjamin Watson

Running backs are set. Hard to be that one, two punch.

Like the QB's, but don't love. Considering how deep this years draft was for Q's, I think you did great because you are very solid at other positions and you'll be consistent with those QB's. I like your receiver group as well. very solid.

Only weakness I'd say is TE. Gronkowski will be ok, but it will be hard to predict what weeks he does well. Also, Brady spreads the wealth very well. Any FA's at TE? on't really like New Orleans for DEF either.

Very good team though.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Running backs are set. Hard to be that one, two punch.

Like the QB's, but don't love. Considering how deep this years draft was for Q's, I think you did great because you are very solid at other positions and you'll be consistent with those QB's. I like your receiver group as well. very solid.

Only weakness I'd say is TE. Gronkowski will be ok, but it will be hard to predict what weeks he does well. Also, Brady spreads the wealth very well. Any FA's at TE? on't really like New Orleans for DEF either.

Very good team though.
Appreciate the feedback.  As far as TE's, the pickings are slim.  Todd Heap, Heath Miller, Jermaine Gresham are still available(as are Fasano and Shockey).  Also I'm thinking about dropping NO's DEF for MIA.  Thoughts?

It's hard to say so early on. NO might end up doing well, ya never know. I like Miami, but I don't like their schedule. Right off the bat they have NE, Houston, Cleveland, than San Diego. All teams can score some points. Including the Browns, if preseason is any indication.

I've been giving a lot of advice, so I may as well post my team. It's a 12-Team league. Had the 9th pick.

QB - Matthew Stafford
WR - Andre Johnson
WR- Dez Bryant
WR- Ochocinco
RB - LaGarette Blount
RB - Tim Hightower
TE - Jared Cook
D/ST - Kansas City

Bench:

WR - Julio Jones
WR - Eric Decker
QB - Joe Flacco
RB - Willis McGahee
RB - James Starks
TE - Brandon Pettigrew

This is how I looked after the draft, but I have a trade pending sending away Andre Johnson and Tim Hightower for Jamaal Charles.

I'm loaded at WR and could use a marquee fantasy RB, which is the reason for the trade. Love Johnson of course, but he's still an injury concern and again, my WR's are stacked, so sending away Johnson makes it worthwhile for the other guy.

Cleveland defense vs the Bungles. I am thinking of picking them up instead of using Lions and/or Giants defense. Lions are still unproven especially against the run. Blount had a great game 100+ yards and 1 TD vs the Lions D last year. Giants Defense has been devastated by injuries this preseason but they are playing a Rex Grossman ******** team. Any opinions?

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

Who do you guys prefer for the entire season, Reggie Bush or Beanie Wells?
Over the course of a season? Neither really. I don't think much of Beanie. I'd go with Reggies just because of his special teams ability and on occassion will give you a huge game, but it's nowhere near consistent. Maybe it's a different story in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom