The Official Fantasy Football Thread

"This is how I looked after the draft, but I have a trade pending sending away Andre Johnson and Tim Hightower for Jamaal Charles. "

I don't know if I'd get rid of both of em for Charles. I'd probably try to package Hightower and someone besides Andre Johnson for a better back.

IF anybody needs a league to join, please PM me. 2 defensive positions, D-line and LB in the mix. I'm running a draft tonight at 9 pm. 3 spots still available.

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

"This is how I looked after the draft, but I have a trade pending sending away Andre Johnson and Tim Hightower for Jamaal Charles. "

I don't know if I'd get rid of both of em for Charles. I'd probably try to package Hightower and someone besides Andre Johnson for a better back.
I echo these sentiments. Too much IMO. Andre is a top 3 WR. Hightower is a good RB2 (if he gets the rock like he should.) Your WR's of Dez, Ocho, Julio really wouldn't be very good. I'd try something like Julio and Hightower for someone who could be upper echelon but may not appear to be right now like Turner, Hillis, S-Jax or something.

Working on a trade...

Giving up

Addai
AJ Green
JETS D

for

Dez Bryant
Reggie Bush
Giants D

Comes out big on my side IMO... GOnna try to flip Bush after if i get him.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

With Peyton Manning not playing, and Arian Foster officially listed as "day-to-day" by the team, I have a gut feeling that he will be given the day off.

I could see them pressuring Foster into playing to ensure that they come away with that early win.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Working on a trade...

Giving up

Addai
AJ Green
JETS D

for

Dez Bryant
Reggie Bush
Giants D

Comes out big on my side IMO... GOnna try to flip Bush after if i get him.
Very nice for you. 

How is Dez, Ocho, and Julio not very good?

I hear what you guys are saying, but I need another RB and Charles will rack up the points. Blount will have a breakout year to and I should have two top 10 backs now. Dez will replace Andre as I think he can put up those type numbers. He only had two less TD's than Andre last year.

Ocho will get a lot of opportunities just because of his QB and have you all seen how great Julio has looked so far? With so much attention to Roddy, Julio will have a huge rookie year.

Originally Posted by AG 47

IF anybody needs a league to join, please PM me. 2 defensive positions, D-line and LB in the mix. I'm running a draft tonight at 9 pm. 3 spots still available.

Oh, forgot to say that 9pm pacific time.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

ANOTHER LEAGUE need people:
League ID#:193255
League Name:nketlk
Password:niketalk

yahoo, draft is THURSDAY tomorrow at 10:30 CT but scoring will start for week 1 even after the first game.
Need people still, a niketalk league thats been running for 4 years.
need 2 more people to make it a 12 team league

12 Team League (My Team)
QB-Vick
WR-V-Jax
WR-TB Mike Williams
WR-Hines Ward
RB-Shonn Greene
RB-Hightower
TE-Finley
K-Bironas
D-San Diego

Bench
QB-Cassel
WR-Crabtree
RB-Addai
RB-Fred Jackson
RB-McGahee
RB-Tate
RB-Delone Carter
----
I spent a bit much on Vick but feel like I still came away with a solid team. I really have no #1 RB but am hoping Greene can step up. Help me out here: with my RB "depth" of 4 guys that are starters (addai, fred, shonn, hightower) I have a trade in place to send Addai and Fred Jax away for Pierre Thomas and Percy Harvin. I feel like it strengthens my team because I have very solid WR's and still have McGahee who will split in Denver and get goal line as well as potential of Thomas/Tate/Carter.

Do it?

ANOTHER LEAGUE need people:
League ID#:193255
League Name:nketlk
Password:niketalk

yahoo, draft is THURSDAY tomorrow at 10:30 CT but scoring will start for week 1 even after the first game.

Mustve just missed it. League is full already

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Mustve just missed it. League is full already

Nope not full yet, try again, i fixed the problem. 2 spots still up

PM'ed

Originally Posted by ImNacho

PM'ed

PM'd back as well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

Need to play 2 of the 3 this week

Shonn Greene, Percy Harvin, Jahvid Best

Goin with Greene and Best right now...
I would hgo the same route, Best healthy is a beast and I expect a good start of the season, Greene could be a little relegated by LTD at the start but if the Jets get some points at start they're going to ground and pound it with Greene...

I'd play Greene and Percy. Harvin is the main receiving threat for Minny along with Shiancoe. I like his chances with McNabb.

Kendall Hunter should be grabbed in every league. With Gore being Injury Prone, this dude Hunter is going to get touches

10-team Yahoo standard scoring:
QB - Brady, Peyton Manning

RB - AP, Hillis, Ingram, Tolbert

WR - Marshall, Bowe, Colston, Knox, Steve Smith (Philly)

TE - Gronk, Kendricks

DEF - NE

K - Janikowski 

AG 47 said:

1 more spot left.

Who should I use for the flex? Standard scoring.

B. Edwards, Tim Hightower, Ben Tate (if Foster can't go). Currently have Hightower penciled in.

^Hightower (Braylon has poop QB and Tate would probably split with Ward) Hightower going against Giants D that has seemed to put about 10 guys on IR the last month.

Back
Top Bottom