The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Anubis38

The ben Hightower and white trade is better then the other trade but loosing rivers is a bad situation are you in a ppr league?
Yup PPR which is why i want Roddy so much...

Bowe/Rivers for Roddy/Ben is in the works as well

Addai, Ingram, Julio Jones...pick 2 of the 3 for this week

Addai and JJ.

Fraij I feel you that's why I drafted roddy but with rivers having v.Jackson back I think he is going to fry this year. Big ben is ok he'll have some good games same with bowe who are your back ups for qb and wr? And I would like to thunk addai is going to get more work since Peyton is going to be out for a while, but Hightower is a nice look.

Sryballer I would go Ingram and jj cause I just have no faith in addai Ingram will get some redzone carries and jj should get some looks.

Hightower (NYG) or Moreno (OAK)?

I know that Giants D is decimated, but I think the Denver/Oakland game is gonna have A LOT of rushing.

Giants run D is still pretty good, its their secondary that is horrid.

I dont like Moreno but he should end up with more total yards.  Only downside with Moreno is McGahee. Hes going to be stealing redzone/goaline carries all season.

Still, Id go with Moreno.

Need to pick 2 out of my 4 to start this week but I'm having a tough time....

Reggie Wayne @ Houston

Steve Johnson @ K.C.

Miles Austin @ NYJ (and currently listed as questionable)

Anquan Boldin vs. PIT

Suggestions?

Id start Wayne. Theyre going to have to throw the ball. Collins can still deliver, esp against Houston.

Would deff sit Austin. Hes questionable and Revis Christ is guarding him.

Its between Boldin and Johnson as the #2. And Id go with Boldin.

Last year against KC, Johnson had 5 recs for 35 yds 1 TD. (Played them once)

Boldin played PIT 3 times. First game had 7recs 68yds. Game 2, 5 recs 118yds 1 td. Game 3 was horrible.

I would go Wayne but boldin only cause lee Evans will have the darters watching deep an he should get some good looks.

Hightower. The difference between him and Moreno is that Moreno will be splitting carries with McGahee and won't get the important carries (goal line).

Hightower, for right now is the go to back and will get the bulk of the carries. He's even demonstrated he can catch the ball out of the backfield. I feel like it's a no brainer.

Still thinking on if I should start colston tonight since brees will have to throw, or britt maclin or d.Williams who should get good numbers against Arizona. So I'm debating colston or d.Williams, I would likento think maclin would get good looks against rams secondary same with Brit against jags d but only have space for one flex..... Ugh

Decided to play in 3 different leagues for fun... 2nd year playing FFB.. Any feedback is def appreciated! Thank!
Team 1:Team 2:Team 3:

No Moreno still going to have good plays just like rice did last year when Willis stole goal line carries. Hightower is risky I mean it was only preseason but he might do some damage. And who's to say he won't split carries? I think it's 50/50 with these two.

Pick 1...

Austin Collie @ HOU
Mike Thomas vs TENN
Braylon Edwards vs SEA
Malcolm Floyd vs MINN

Back
Top Bottom