The Official Fantasy Football Thread

11 team league 7th pick, went autopick after 10th pick. What do you guys think, where do I need to improve.

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Andre Johnson[/td] [td]WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Darren McFadden[/td] [td]RB[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Frank Gore[/td] [td]RB[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Miles Austin[/td] [td]WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Brandon Marshall[/td] [td]WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Matthew Stafford[/td] [td]QB[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Marques Colston[/td] [td]WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Mark Ingram[/td] [td]RB[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Owen Daniels[/td] [td]TE[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Chicago[/td] [td]DEF[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Stephen Gostkowski[/td] [td]K[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Josh Freeman[/td] [td]QB[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Danny Woodhead[/td] [td]RB[/td][/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]A.J. Green[/td] [td]WR[/td][/tr][tr][td]15.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Marshawn Lynch[/td] [td]RB[/td][/tr][tr][td]16.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]Devin Hester[/td] [td]WR[/td][/tr][/table]

Triple xl rb needs a lil depth you have a good squad though. Stafford is a nice pick I think for this season and Freeman is ok to. Is it ppr?

Triple xl I would look to see who's in free agency I personally like jordy Nelson to break out this year

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Pick 1...

Austin Collie @ HOU
Mike Thomas vs TENN
Braylon Edwards vs SEA
Malcolm Floyd vs MINN
This would be an easy pick is Manning was playing versus Houston, but it's a toss up, cause Braylon can barely catch air, and I hardly
know who Mike Thomas is. Flip a coin and pick either Floyd or Collie.

Pick 2

Pierre Thomas vs Packers or Matt Forte vs Falcons

Matthew Stafford vs Bucs or Joe Flacco vs Steelers

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Pick 1...

Austin Collie @ HOU
Mike Thomas vs TENN
Braylon Edwards vs SEA
Malcolm Floyd vs MINN
This would be an easy pick is Manning was playing versus Houston, but it's a toss up, cause Braylon can barely catch air, and I hardly
know who Mike Thomas is. Flip a coin and pick either Floyd or Collie.

Pick 2

Pierre Thomas vs Packers or Matt Forte vs Falcons

Matthew Stafford vs Bucs or Joe Flacco vs Steelers

Baystrain I would First see if there's anyone in free agency for your first team to look for depth . Second league try to get another star wr through trade and a decent rb but someone good trade gonzalez & joe flacco and either harvin or Johnson to a guy who needs a qb for a better wr and a good rb an check free agency if you find someone good drop Houston d an pick the guy up wr or rb. Third team needs help at depth for wr rb so once again check free agency and also drop Dalton put j.Nelson or a wr or rb you can find in free agency.

Originally Posted by Anubis38

Triple xl rb needs a lil depth you have a good squad though. Stafford is a nice pick I think for this season and Freeman is ok to. Is it ppr?

Thanks, no this one is not ppr. Yeah I'm looking at some RB right now, I've actually had my eye in Jordy, and Nate Burleson

Yea look for branch cause ocho still isn't that with it when it comes to the pats plays mike Thomas is ok look burleson, and malcom Floyd are some wrs.

Got offered McNabb and Ced Benson for Matt Stafford? Should I do it? I already have Aaron Rodgers as my starter, but I love Stafford's potential IF he stays healthy, which I think he will. On the RB side...I have Bradshaw, Green-Ellis, Pierre Thomas, and James Starks. I prob would use Benson...just not much of a fan. But because its a contract year...maybe he'll be motivated? Thoughts?

I wouldn't do it just because you have Rodgers. I think you can trade Stafford for a lot more than McNabb and Benson. Wait until the season and you'll get more value in return.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Got offered McNabb and Ced Benson for Matt Stafford? Should I do it? I already have Aaron Rodgers as my starter, but I love Stafford's potential IF he stays healthy, which I think he will. On the RB side...I have Bradshaw, Green-Ellis, Pierre Thomas, and James Starks. I prob would use Benson...just not much of a fan. But because its a contract year...maybe he'll be motivated? Thoughts?

I'd do it. 
McNabb has the same value as Matt Stafford, and the only way you'd NOT start Rodgers is because of a BYE week...You're gaining from this trade my friend.

See if you can get a better option its not that bad but you need a stud rb. Who are your wrs?Who is that guys other rb. Put stafford up on trade block see if any other offers. Is this a ppr league?

Who should I start? No-PPR, but do get return points.

Sproles vs GB (projected to get the most of the 3 on my list)
Plaxico vs Dal
Amendola vs Philly

McNabb =/= Stafford, but he's right...you'll get more use out of Benson than you would out of Stafford. Always nice to keep another solid-QB around just in case, but Rodgers doesn't have a history of injuries. Benson will most likely not have a great year, but a starting RB is a starting RB. I'd do it, but Paul makes a good point about waiting for Stafford's stock to rise (which it definitely will after he torches TB this weekend) 

laugh.gif
The upside of Stafford is well beyond McNabb. If you wait until mid season I gaurantee you'll be able to get ton more value for Stafford.

Benson is ok, but the Bengals suck and will ride him to death. Be cautious.

I just wouldn't do that trade at all.

Non ppr I would go with plax Dallas has 0 secondary. But the only reason sproles is projected more is do to the return yards

Back
Top Bottom