QB: Phillip Rivers
RBs: Adrian Peterson, DeAngelo Williams
WR's: Vincent Jackson, Desean Jackson
W/R : LeGarett Blount
TE: Jason Witten, I might start Finley of GB this week
Defense: NY Jets
Wow I swear we almost have the same roster.  14 teamer

Originally Posted by Caerus

Looks like imma start Mario over Miles austin. Austin being injured + Revis = minimal production

Manningham + Washington #2 CB = $$$

Btw, Foster is killing me. Guess Imma have to start Bush....smh

laugh.gif
Grab Ben Tate or Derrick Ward, cause they'll end up with most of the carries. I have a feeling we'll be sitting Foster for 2-3 weeks just not to chance anything

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Pick a damn kicker for me prease:

Brown
Gould
Hanson
Kasay
Folk
Suisham

I like them all except maybe Gould, but his track record is solid.

I was gunnna help u out then saw of those scrubs gould is the one ur most hesitant on
laugh.gif

hes gunna be the bears all-time leading scorer... nuff said

I got offered a trade: I give up Jamal Charles, Steve Johnson, and Matt Ryan and in return I get Michael turner, mike Thomas, and mike Vick?

My other rbs are forte and Daniel Thomas, and my backup QB is Bradford, and my wr is Andre Johnson and marques colston.

Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

O and for my flex... wk 1

Tolbert
Matthews
Sidney Rice
Lee Evans

????????????

Ryan Mathews
Originally Posted by manslayer

I got offered a trade: I give up Jamal Charles, Steve Johnson, and Matt Ryan and in return I get Michael turner, mike Thomas, and mike Vick?

My other rbs are forte and Daniel Thomas, and my backup QB is Bradford, and my wr is Andre Johnson and marques colston.

Any thoughts?

Don't accept, keep what you got

Here's who I'm starting.

Matt Ryan
D. Sproles
P. Harvin rb/wr
Roddy White
VD
D. Hagan (Oakland)
S. Janikowski
Kendall Hunter (Gore's backup)

Bench

A. Foster (injury)
Jordy Nelson
D. McNabb
Amendola
Gronkowski (NE)
W. McGahee
Cadillac Williams

Should I make changes or leave my starters as. I have a feeling VD IS GOING TO BEAST on Sea and that Hagan is going to have a decent game. I hope Sproles get some good burn tonight. Help me out NT.

Alright. This is a stupid question, but, FANTASY wise, is there really a difference between Megatron and Nicks?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright. This is a stupid question, but, FANTASY wise, is there really a difference between Megatron and Nicks?

Depends. I think a healthy stafford = huge numbers for calvin
in that case, Calvin > Nicks but Nicks is top 5 IMO

so in the end we're talking about a top 3 in Calvin as compared to a top 5 in Nicks? it's not a CRAZY difference right?

Roddy
Wallace
Nicks

is just as good as

Roddy
Calvin
Wallace

?

so in the end we're talking about a top 3 in Calvin as compared to a top 5 in Nicks? it's not a CRAZY difference right?

Roddy
Wallace
Nicks

is just as good as

Roddy
Calvin
Wallace

?
Well, look at Nicks #'s last season. He put up elite numbers in only his 2nd year? and now with Mario becoming a elite #2 receiver, he'll draw alot of attention also. In the end, Calvin is just a FF monster though. Like i said, if stafford is healthy, hes putting up monster numbers.
So i wouldn't put Nicks top 3 yet. But with his potential, he very well can be at the end of the season but yeah its not a BIG difference 

Roddy
Wallace
Nicks

is just as good as

Roddy
Calvin
Wallace

?
Well, look at Nicks #'s last season. He put up elite numbers in only his 2nd year? and now with Mario becoming a elite #2 receiver, he'll draw alot of attention also. In the end, Calvin is just a FF monster though. Like i said, if stafford is healthy, hes putting up monster numbers.
So i wouldn't put Nicks top 3 yet. But with his potential, he very well can be at the end of the season but yeah its not a BIG difference 
You're the man, i went through and got Nicks.

QB: Shuab
RB: McCoy
RB: Moreno
RB/WR: Mike Wallace
WR: Roddy
WR: Nicks
TE: Finley
D/ST: Bears
K: Crosby

I can move Wallace for a top RB now

Which 2 should I start?

Kenny Britt
Miles Austin
Mike Tolbert
Deion Branch

I was leaning towards Britt and Tolbert bc Austin is hurt and has to face the Jets.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Which 2 should I start?

Kenny Britt
Miles Austin
Mike Tolbert
Deion Branch

I was leaning towards Britt and Tolbert bc Austin is hurt and has to face the Jets.
Britt
Tolbert

Roddy
Wallace
Nicks

is just as good as

Roddy
Calvin
Wallace

?
You're the man, i went through and got Nicks.

QB: Shuab
RB: McCoy
RB: Moreno
RB/WR: Mike Wallace
WR: Roddy
WR: Nicks
TE: Finley
D/ST: Bears
K: Crosby

I can move Wallace for a top RB now
eek.gif

waht the ****kk who is in your league,