The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

So, um..Peyton Manning owners, should I go ahead and drop #18 already? What y'all plan to do with him?
I'd keep him until your other QB's bye week comes up

Foster out, smh

Shonne Green  or Frank Gore?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

So, um..Peyton Manning owners, should I go ahead and drop #18 already? What y'all plan to do with him?
I'd keep him until your other QB's bye week comes up

Foster out, smh

Shonne Green  or Frank Gore?

I would drop Manning..Gore over Greene. Gore destroys the Seahawks.

Keep Peyton unless their is a great bargain and player that will produce a lot...which, I doubt you will find on the waiver wire before week 1.

the media is overhyping how garbage the colts will be without Peython. the story will go from "the Colts are done" to "the Colts can survive without Manning" to "well, they still suck but they held their own". just watch...

Originally Posted by man listen

the media is overhyping how garbage the colts will be without Peython. the story will go from "the Colts are done" to "the Colts can survive without Manning" to "well, they still suck but they held their own". just watch...

No theyre not.

The Colts without Manning are a terrible team.

I have faith that Kerry can win them a few games, but if its Painter then theyre a 3 win team.

Niners fans, how does Kendall Hunter fit into their offense scheme? How many touches a game are we looking at? 5-10?

^just watch bro...they're making it seem like there's no talent on that team at all. Collins is decent and I hope I'm right because I just traded Jordy for Reggie Wayne

Quick question for anyone

Im thinking about sitting mendenhall and starting jonny knox in my flex spot

Im scared of baltimores D and his "limited short yard carries"

I think knox is gonna play well in the slot this week and get a couple catches and hopefully have a decent game.

Am i crazy or does this sound good?

Ceasrus Im looking for the same answers. He's the number 2 behind Gore so I'm hoping at least 9-12 touches.

Also Philly Def vs Rams or 49ers Def vs Sea. Need someone to weigh in on these two for me if ya don't mind.

There's too much talent on that Colts team for them to be as bad as people think they're going to be.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Ceasrus Im looking for the same answers. He's the number 2 behind Gore so I'm hoping at least 9-12 touches.

Also Philly Def vs Rams or 49ers Def vs Sea. Need someone to weigh in on these two for me if ya don't mind.

I would go with Niners D. Why? Because Jackson is playing QB for Sea. 
Eagles defense will be very good but Bradford and that new Offense is going to put up points. 

This week i will go with the matchup and go with Niners D. 

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

I think knox is gonna play well in the slot this week and get a couple catches and hopefully have a decent game.

No way man...Mendenhall is still good for maybe 80 and a TD, if not more.  I would start him over Knox.  Just my opinion.

I got Miles Austin as my #2 WR. But with his hammy, and playing the Jets D, I'm thinking about going with Steve Johnson against KC. What you guys think?

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

No way man...Mendenhall is still good for maybe 80 and a TD, if not more.  I would start him over Knox.  Just my opinion.

Thanks for the input i just saw those replays all yesterday of the green bay game and him getting popped and fumbled the ball. I swear espn was talking to me

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by man listen

No theyre not.

The Colts without Manning are a terrible team.

I have faith that Kerry can win them a few games, but if its Painter then theyre a 3 win team.

Manning is the coach and the glue to that team. So with Manning out, regardless of the talent, that looks like a 4-12 team. Even during the preseason, you
could tell the body language of the team that they were just lifeless, even on defense. Collins will give it the ol college try, but once he gets collapsed under
a backpeddling pocket, Painter will definitely be called on.

I got Miles Austin as my #2 WR. But with his hammy, and playing the Jets D, I'm thinking about going with Steve Johnson against KC. What you guys think?

I'm sitting Austin (My #2 WR) also because of the same predicament. Also, Revis covering him made my decision much easier.
I'm starting Manningham (Vs Washington) in his place. 

Originally Posted by Caerus

I'm sitting Austin (My #2 WR) also because of the same predicament. Also, Revis covering him made my decision much easier.
I'm starting Manningham (Vs Washington) in his place. 
Think Revis will be on him?  Or on Dez?  Either way, I don't like his match-up whether it's Revis or Cromartie.

I also have Brandon Marshall.  I really want to start him, but I don't know....

alright bros...

I GIVE:
=======
Andre Johnson
frown.gif

Felix Jones
Sidney Rice

I GET:
=======
Desaun Jackson
Anquan Boldin
Frank Gore

I have to do this... right

even tho AJ is my faorite player maybe
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Niners fans, how does Kendall Hunter fit into their offense scheme? How many touches a game are we looking at? 5-10?

Yup around those numbers maybe a little less. Gore is still going to be the workhorse. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

alright bros...

I GIVE:
=======
Andre Johnson
frown.gif

Felix Jones
Sidney Rice

I GET:
=======
Desaun Jackson
Anquan Boldin
Frank Gore

I have to do this... right

even tho AJ is my faorite player maybe
mad.gif

Any way you can take johnson out and the other person takes some1 out? I like johnson more than both of the other wr's

My 2nd WR is Reggie Wayne but im a lil iffy about him.

Should i leave him alone or start:

Manningham or Real Steve Smith?

Back
Top Bottom