The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Go Hightower this week over Austin due to his light injury and jets d lol. I do thunk he will get alot of targets though cause I think DES is going to be the one on the island

Originally Posted by Anubis38

Jew is it a ppr league I like gore alot, he always gets me good points and ppl always sleep on him.

Nope no ppr which is why im leaning towards takin the side with the better back... i think gore is a definite upgrade over Felix too but i think tashard choice is hurt so i dunno

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

2nd year playing fantasy football..work league, no money, just for fun..

12 man league, standard rules, head to head.  Thoughts?

QB - Brees
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - CJ Spiller
TE - Mercedes Lewis
WR - V. Jackson
WR - Brandon Lloyd
Flex - Mike Williams (TB)
Flex - James Starks
K - Josh Brown
Def - Jets
Bench - Lance Moore
Bench - AJ Green
Bench - Mark Sanchez
Bench - Chris Cooley
Bench - Emanuel Sanders

I picked 5th...4 RBs went before I took Johnson.
Your WRs are nice, but your RB are weak.  CJ Spiller should not even be in your starting lineup.   Try to trade one of your WR to get a #2 RB.
I was going to start Lance Moore, but when he went out I moved Starks in and then moved Spiller into the flex.  I agree with you though.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

aight so now its split between awful trade and do it...

the rest of my team is..

Matt Ryan
pimp.gif

Rashard Mendenhall
pimp.gif

Felix Jones
Andre Johnson
pimp.gif

Vincent Jackson
pimp.gif

Jimmy Graham
pimp.gif

Ryan Matthews (flex)
laugh.gif

Bench
=====
Ronnie Brown
Mike Tolbert
pimp.gif

Sidney Rice (for the sake of me being a Seahawks fan
pimp.gif
...but our QB
eyes.gif
)
Brandon Pettigrew
pimp.gif

Lee Evans
pimp.gif

D- GreenBay
pimp.gif

K - Bironas
pimp.gif
Jones and Brown are wild cards sort of. I see McCoy getting more time over him, and the Cowboys are so spastic at what they want
to do, Felix could possibly barely get any carries in that offense. Matthews, is he in shape and motivated? Cause that's been his problem.

yall sayin pull the trigger then? dudes who said terrible trade didnt elaborate... AJ is good for 1500 n 10 but i think the potential bust felix could be to the potential star frank can be if his knees hold up...

I give up arian foster and Mario Manningham

and recieve

Drew Brees
Calvin 'Megatron' Johnson

am i winning this trade?

S.greene, B.green-ellis, M. Wallace, or plaxico for my flex spot?

The guy i play this week has brady at qb if that matters, leaning toward green-ellis cuz of that.

Fresh bottoms ppr? cause mike Wallace is going to get targets and shone Greene should do good as well.

The renegade I will have to say Julio cause matt Ryan will throw 50 times cause turner should not be able to kill the bears which is better against the run then the pass maclin should do good but was out all preseason might take a game to get on.

Non ppr. I have rice, mendenhall, v. Jackson going. Should i not start b. Lloyd? Put in wallace? I just dont like having 3 fantasy players going in 1 game. Help me out. Thanks

QB-Philip Rivers
WR-Desean Jackson, Dez Bryant, Sidney Rice

TE-Jermichael Finley

RB-Jamaal Charles, Tim Hightower

K-Matt Bryant

Def-Chicago

BN-Eli Manning, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Greg Olsen, Jacoby Ford, Jordy Nelson, SF

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by Anubis38

The renegade I will have to say Julio cause matt Ryan will throw 50 times cause turner should not be able to kill the bears which is better against the run then the pass maclin should do good but was out all preseason might take a game to get on.
I was thinking Jones too. Bears DB will double up White and free up Jones

Well lol that's a tough spot to be in but a good one Lloyd should get his looks I say try Greene And wallace

Back
Top Bottom