The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I need y'alls advice.

I just got offered this trade:
I get- Dwayne Bowe
I give- Ben Tate and Brandon Pettigrew

I have Arian Foster so I drafted Tate as a handcuff. My other WRs are Miles Austin, Percy Harvin, Austin Collie, and Devery Henderson. My RBs are Arian Foster, Rashard Mendenhall, and Felix Jones. I hate how weak my WRs are, so acquiring DBowe could be a big play for me, but I hate giving up my security blanket in Ben Tate. If Foster gets healthy and stays healthy than I would do the trade all day, but the uncertainty has me hesitant. What do y'all think?

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I need y'alls advice.

I just got offered this trade:
I get- Dwayne Bowe
I give- Ben Tate and Brandon Pettigrew

I have Arian Foster so I drafted Tate as a handcuff. My other WRs are Miles Austin, Percy Harvin, Austin Collie, and Devery Henderson. My RBs are Arian Foster, Rashard Mendenhall, and Felix Jones. I hate how weak my WRs are, so acquiring DBowe could be a big play for me, but I hate giving up my security blanket in Ben Tate. If Foster gets healthy and stays healthy than I would do the trade all day, but the uncertainty has me hesitant. What do y'all think?
Hmmm your WR are pretty weak....  I say do it. Even if Foster goes down Mendenhall and Felix look nice

Is this a good trade

I get: QB Eli Manning & BAL Defense
I give: QB Cam Newton & SF Defense (or NYJ Defense but I rather keep them)

I don't believe Cam is gonna have Week 1 all year and I want to trade him while his stock is high

laugh.gif
@ trading D/ST

But nah, it just depends on if you think Eli will turn it on at some point this year or if he will continue getting exposed and the NYG go to a run-heavy offense OR if you are willing to bank on Cam Newton's upside and development as the season progresses. This is for your back up QB spot anyways right? I would say just hang on to Cam unless you really want to trade D/ST
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sure then go for it. Hopefully Eli will be playing well when Rodgers has his bye

Keyser what do you think ab that trade?

I'm leaning toward doing it. I think its a pretty low risk/high reward trade.

Yay or nay?

I give: Aaron Hernandez

I get: Hightower (or should I try getting beanie?)

My Te: Finley

My Rbs: McCoy, Moreno, mcgahee, lynch, Michael bush, Tate

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Yay or nay?

Hell yay. Beanie>Hightower tho. Not sure if the guy will go for it. But either way, take it. Your Rbs are thin as @%+*.

I'm loaded at RB in one of leagues trying to figure which 3 (2RB, 1Flex) to start for week 2:

Hightower
Wells
Benson
Tolbert
Caddilac
Ben Tate

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Yay or nay?

Hell yay. Beanie>Hightower tho. Not sure if the guy will go for it. But either way, take it. Your Rbs are thin as @%+*.

Now he doesn't wanna give me Hightower now. He wants Finley for Beanie

oh yeah s.moss or Marshall?
Since Roddy White vs eagles secondary, doesn't look like a go.....

Jordan, I would trade Hernandez for Hightower in a heartbeat. Hernandez is gonna split catches/TDs with Gronk all year and you already have Finley. Plus this is a deep year for TEs in fantasy football. Shanny showed a commitment to the run giving Hightower 25 carries against the NYG. I don't think there's as much a disparity between Hightower and Beanie as RCK believes. 
By the way, is it a PPR league? 

Sequan, you can't really go wrong with either. Miami's secondary looked out of shape against NE and I fully expect Kubiak and the Texans to run a hurry-up offense. Schaub should put up good numbers, but I'm leaning towards Stafford by a slight margin. Detroit is pass-happy even more so without Leshoure, Berry it out for the season meaning Pettigrew should have a big day, and Fitzpatrick exposed KC's secondary Week 1. 

Santana should have a line similar to this: 5-6 receptions, 70-75 yards, and a TD. Moss' speed always makes him a deep threat, but I don't think anyone would recommend benching Roddy White. For all intensive purposes, Roddy is a must-start every week. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Yay or nay?

Now he doesn't wanna give me Hightower now. He wants Finley for Beanie
yeah, you don't need runningbacks that bad, but dangle hernandez around he's good for a trade somewhere

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Jordan, I would trade Hernandez for Hightower in a heartbeat. Hernandez is gonna split catches/TDs with Gronk all year and you already have Finley. Plus this is a deep year for TEs in fantasy football. Shanny showed a commitment to the run giving Hightower 25 carries against the NYG. I don't think there's as much a disparity between Hightower and Beanie as RCK believes. 
By the way, is it a PPR league? 

Sequan, you can't really go wrong with either. Miami's secondary looked out of shape against NE and I fully expect Kubiak and the Texans to run a hurry-up offense. Schaub should put up good numbers, but I'm leaning towards Stafford by a slight margin. Detroit is pass-happy even more so without Leshoure, Berry it out for the season meaning Pettigrew should have a big day, and Fitzpatrick exposed KC's secondary Week 1. 

Santana should have a line similar to this: 5-6 receptions, 70-75 yards, and a TD. Moss' speed always makes him a deep threat, but I don't think anyone would recommend benching Roddy White. For all intensive purposes, Roddy is a must-start every week. 
Thanks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 So you think white will be able tp produce going against those corners??

Jordan the votes have it lol trade asap when he comes back wanting the trade is it a ppr and for finly is he willing to add a person to the trade

Back
Top Bottom