The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Orton vs Cin or Grossman vs Ari

Orton looked TERRIBLE out there his last outing. Grossman will be facing an Arizona defense that allowed 400yds to Newton.

Newton had better wr smith than any ******* wr I mean gross man takes alot of deep threat risks that could have been picks I would still say gross man this week but I would look at Fitzpatrick maybe even henne

would you guys still roll with todd heap?

in a ppr league fred davis and evan moore are still available. thinking about dropping heap for one of them (leaning towards fred davis)

my starting TE is brandon pettigrew.

Originally Posted by BalikBX

Who should I start?

Jahvid Best vs. KC

Beanie Wells @ Was
Reggie Bush vs. Hou

PPR league....
IS Michael Bush worth anything?

I wanna drop him and pick up Domenik Hixon since I have Hakeem Nicks and his status is uncertain.

PPR league. Trying to decide which RBs to start.

Reggie Bush
Jahvid Best
LaGerrette Blount

Need to pick 2 out of these 3.

I got Ray Rice as my #1 RB...so I'm just trying to figure out which other 2 to start.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

My weekly problem. Who to start at the flex spot?
S. Greene v Jax
Plaxico v Jax
R. Bush v Hou.
B. Green-Ellis v SD

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

Henne@HOU
or
Schaub@MIA

who to start?

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

PPR league. Trying to decide which RBs to start.

Reggie Bush
Jahvid Best

LaGerrette Blount

Need to pick 2 out of these 3.

I got Ray Rice as my #1 RB...so I'm just trying to figure out which other 2 to start.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

IS Michael Bush worth anything?

I wanna drop him and pick up Domenik Hixon since I have Hakeem Nicks and his status is uncertain.

Unless Run DMC gets hurt, no.
Hixon isn't worth much either because from the looks of it, Nicks is playing Monday.

Just got offered Foster, Tate, & Cutler for Rodgers. Thoughts? I have Ahmad Bradshaw & Steven Jackson at RB.

Damn, that's a nice deal for Aaron Rodgers. You'd INSTANTLY have the plays you need for RB and for your Flex when S-Jax comes back from injury.
Cutler can be inconsistent, but there were like what? 14 300-yard passers in Week 1? I honestly don't see that slowing down soon...it's a QB's league for a reason.

I might pull that trigger...how do your receivers look? And do you have a quality backup QB?

So I dropped Pierre thomas for the Texas D, but now I'm still in a dilemma:

Texans D vs Miami
or
Chargers D vs New England

The Texans new 3-4 is still under investigation after picking apart the Colts, but I doubt Henne will through for 400yds against them.
And I don't trust the Chargers to not let Brady embarrass them.

Jordan, I'd only drop him if you were desperate. Bush's potential value >> that dudes play this week.
DMC is bound to miss a game or 2, and Bush will still get TD's intermittently even when he's healthy. Bush had 8 TD's on only 158 carries last year. In the 6 games he got 10 carries or more, he scored 6 TD's. He's more than worth holding on to. 

Crazyflip who are the other rb's or you only have two I wouldn't want Tate and foster tates role is going to go back to 2nd once foster is 100% and who is your second qb and your wrs

Back
Top Bottom