The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

picked up dexter mcclusters, i hope he gets more carries than thomas jones but i doubt it tho
McCluster has a SERIOUS case of fumble-itis and he's not built to take carries away from T. Jones.
Since you already picked him up, I'd keep him and wait to see the news on J. Charles but I wouldn't start him Week 3.

Want to get rid of Moreno while I can..Which of these rbs would be a good rb to trade him for? (Wells,F.Jackson,Best,or Forte)

<------ has charles
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Want to get rid of Moreno while I can..Which of these rbs would be a good rb to trade him for? (Wells,F.Jackson,Best,or Forte)
Forte >>> F. Jackson >> Wells > Best... imho

Unless you are in a league with people from Georgia, nobody is going to trade you any of those players for Moreno.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

picked up dexter mcclusters, i hope he gets more carries than thomas jones but i doubt it tho
McCluster has a SERIOUS case of fumble-itis and he's not built to take carries away from T. Jones.
Since you already picked him up, I'd keep him and wait to see the news on J. Charles but I wouldn't start him Week 3.

He's got WR eligibility and will get 10-15 touches a week going forward. That alone will make him worthy of a pick-up.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Unless you are in a league with people from Georgia, nobody is going to trade you any of those players for Moreno.
Does he have a season ending injury?

Whos gonna get the workload in KC now?

I just dropped Cutler to pick up McCluster... I really dont need him but hopefully I can use him as trade bait for a WR.

My squad did WORK today!

Rodgers
Vince Jax
Blount
McFadden
Keller

pimp.gif

Btw, Looks like Reggie Bush value is low again. Daniel Thomas looked good tonight.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

He's got WR eligibility and will get 10-15 touches a week going forward. That alone will make him worthy of a pick-up
Forgot about that. Duly noted.
fraij - Thomas Jones should get the majority of carries over McCluster.

is it safe to say fitzpatrick > josh freeman and fred davis > chris cooley
I scooped up ryan grant, brandon jacobs, and knowshon moreno from free agents and Im keeping them for trade bait
my starters are MJD Blount and Hightower
should I try and trade those other RBs for receivers?
I have Wayne and Steve Johnson

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

nobody is going to trade you any of those players for Moreno.
QFT.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I didn't take that Jamaal Charles trade
laugh.gif

Crazy, somebody offered me Charles for Rodgers...I almost took it because I had Rivers as my backup at that time.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Felix Jones separated his shoulder
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Totally getting !@#%!$ over at RB. Felix Jones/Knowshon Moreno/Cedric Benson/James Starks/Kendall Hunter
sick.gif

I got some work to do.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Crazy, somebody offered me Charles for Rodgers...I almost took it because I had Rivers as my backup at that time.

I offered somebody Stafford for Charles because Rodgers is number one
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom