More like SMH@ Miles Austin
laugh.gif
How you gonna blow up today then get hurt and be out till after the bye week
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

So with Felix out now who is going to get most of the load in big D?? Murray or Choice? desperately need a new starting running back on 2 teams
30t6p3b.gif

I'm with ya
laugh.gif
I have him in my deep league.... sidenote, 4 of my 5 starting skill players are on the same bye week
indifferent.gif
FML.

I didn't get to update my lie up
maclin on the bench with 40 points while i left hester and dez starting
ohwell.gif

still up by 30 and i got the victory

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Roddy White 
indifferent.gif

Come on man
Asogmhua and Asante killed he and Jones for most of the game.  Gonzalez went bananas on Philly LBS.

RBs are Charles, Chris Johnson in one league and Charles, Mendenhall in another. SMH
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
@ their first two weeks while I have Tolbert, Tate, Jackson, Bradshaw, and McGahee on my bench
smokin.gif

Oh yeah, and Stafford and Fitzpatrik on my benches too while Schaub and Flacco suck @&#  Throwin' the "book" out the window next week and playing "hot hands" vs. "no brainers"

Fantasy becoming far too unpredictable for me.  Gonna stick to betting a few key games here and there.  Falcons, OU Sooners, and Falcons over FTW.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Want to get rid of Moreno while I can..Which of these rbs would be a good rb to trade him for? (Wells,F.Jackson,Best,or Forte)
nobody is going to trade you any of those players for Moreno.
QFT.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I didn't take that Jamaal Charles trade
laugh.gif

smile.gif

(I really wish he wouldnt have gotten hurt.  Now we'll never know how he would have done this year.)

Was down 9 going into the SNF game and Macklin just obliterated my fantasy team
mad.gif

Now I need Caddy/Josh Brown to score a combined 34pts to get m the W
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I immediately thought of that trade when I heard about Charles. glad you followed your intuition
pimp.gif

and this is exactly why you draft and stash mad back-up RB's. get busy with those trade offers to desperate teams right about now, and make out like a bandit.

waiver wire is going to be straight insanity this week. if you have auction style waivers, I'd stay away unless you're #%!@@$. dudes are going to be desperate and will severely overpay.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif
I immediately thought of that trade when I heard about Charles. glad you followed your intuition
pimp.gif

and this is exactly why you draft and stash mad back-up RB's. get busy with those trade offers to desperate teams right about now, and make out like a bandit.

waiver wire is going to be straight insanity this week. if you have auction style waivers, I'd stay away unless you're #%!@@$. dudes are going to be desperate and will severely overpay.

I'm going to try to look for some guy looking for a running back. Frank Gore on the block.

But first

Maclin

Lions DST

Romo

Britt

Keller

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom