The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I feel personally responsible anytime Freeman, Blount or Mike Williams have a bad game in fantasy. So....my bad about today.

I feel personally responsible anytime Freeman, Blount or Mike Williams have a bad game in fantasy. So....my bad about today.

Well, thanks to dudes not showing up, specially Julio Jones, I'm down 3 pts withTE B. Pettigrew and my opponent has Jahvid Best...My undefeated season is coming to an end smh

I took the risk on picking up Pierre Garcon and starting him this week, safe to say it paid off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I really hate your guts right now! 
I have a good shot at winning in my 16 team league tho
smile.gif
bye weeks REALLY hurt this week
laugh.gif

2s8fonc.jpg

I'm up 2 points going into tomorrow night.

He's got Jonny Knox and I've got Brandon Petigrew. such a coin flip..

Yay or nay?

I give: roddy white or nicks, or wallace, Hernandez, (i dont which one) and deangelo Williams

I get: AD and Colston

My RBs are: McCoy, mcGahee, d will, Michael bush

My WRs are: Roddy, Nicks, Wallace, Titus Young

My TEs are: Hernandez and Finley

^I have Freeman too. I am gonna try and pick up Tebow after waivers clear on Wednesday night..... I hope nobody puts a claim on him since they are on a bye next week

This continues to be a depressing season for me

1-4, I never started off anywhere near this bad

Got some trades to look at. What do yu think?
I send:

Maurice Jones-Drew

I get:

Stevie Johnson (Buf)

Victor Cruz

or

Jahvid Best

Victor Cruz

David Nelson

My RBs: CJ, MJD, Beanie, Green-Ellis

My WRs: Colston, Decker, Nate Washington, Jacoby Ford, Heyward-Bey

I lost trying to get cute starting Titus Young this week over Mike Thomas and David Nelson. I was the only undefeated team left in my league 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Yay or nay?

I give: roddy white or nicks, or wallace, Hernandez, (i dont which one) and deangelo Williams

I get: AD and Colston

My RBs are: McCoy, mcGahee, d will, Michael bush

My WRs are: Roddy, Nicks, Wallace, Titus Young

My TEs are: Hernandez and Finley

I like the trade. I'd probably give up White, as he's had less targets with the emergence of Julio Jones (who's also hurt). Gives you two #1 RBs and you still  have depth at WR. Hernandez isn't always a guarantee every game due to the split with him and Gronkowski. AD all day!

BTW, Buc Em, seeing as how you're a Tampa Bay fan, what's up with Mike Williams this year? Is it because their offense has no passing threats? What is it? He's been a huge bust this year and I'm really close to dropping him.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I lost trying to get cute starting Titus Young this week over Mike Thomas and David Nelson. I was the only undefeated team left in my league 
indifferent.gif

Same here, except I lost because McFadden, Blount, V-Jax & Addai all sucked. You know you're screwed when you're kicker had the most points on your team besides your QB smh
4-1 now...pissed

finally got my first win of the season.. 1-4 woooo #feelsgoodman
laugh.gif

made a couple of moves for week 6 via free agent wire:

jackie battle rb chiefs
earnest graham rb bucs (blount might not play week 6 due to a knee injury)
delone carter and donald brown rb colts (addai out with a ankle or knee injury)

feels great to be back in track after a horrid start, hoping of good things to come
pimp.gif

Should i trade.

L. McCoy and Ed Dickson for Tom Brady and Tony Gonzalez?

My Team:

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Josh Freeman
Arian Foster
LeSean McCoy
Darren McFadden
DeAngelo Williams
James Starks
DeSean Jackson
Victor Cruz
Marques Colston
Mike Thomas
Ed Dickson
Dallas Clark
Reggie Wayne
Malcolm Floyd

My Record is 2-3 with the most points scored against...

Originally Posted by Hennessy co

Should i trade.

L. McCoy and Ed Dickson for Tom Brady and Tony Gonzalez?

My Team:

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Josh Freeman
Arian Foster
LeSean McCoy
Darren McFadden
DeAngelo Williams
James Starks
DeSean Jackson
Victor Cruz
Marques Colston
Mike Thomas
Ed Dickson
Dallas Clark
Reggie Wayne
Malcolm Floyd

My Record is 2-3 with the most points scored against...

Yes
Upgrade from Brady from your 2 starting QB's is huge

Clark isn't doing anything and Gonza seems to be Matt Ryan's favorite target right now.

You'll start Foster and McFadden every week anyways and just play the buy weeks as they come

But if you could do something in this trade i'd add in Freeman or Fitzpatrick for another WR or RB just for depth not a #1 but more along the lines of #2/#3

Back
Top Bottom